The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-11, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep4"
Please read 1b and cast a vote on which exile will be eliminated from the game in a duel.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Rob." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Rob and Sarita." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what Phillip sees), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote after (to the right of) your boot vote in your subject line. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XMatthew or XRussell.

Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 2, Matthew, would be X2. Exile 3, Russell, would be X3.

1c. Returnees.

We will not officially be voting on which players will return to the game, if any, during this week's voting. This section is to note that it is theoretically possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So theoretically an Exile could also get the Boot.

(This paragraph was going to be deleted this week but somehow managed to keep itself alive.) It is theoretically possible for this to happen repeatedly throughout the course of the season. It is theoretically possible for the same player to be repeatedly turned into a punching bag in this manner. If this sounds excessively cruel, we remind you this is Survivor. Should it happen let us hope that the punching bag is Russell.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Steve." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Steve and Grant" if you think it will be a two-boot week. You should also use this process of replying to your own vote post to make additional votes, should you wish to vote for a boot but still think about it before you vote for an elimination, or vice versa. Please remember to use the "X"s on your elimination votes, get in the habit.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Any ideas who should be hired to replace Charlie Sheen on Men? I'd suggest Emilio but he's too good for the part.

The DAWS!

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea
Ashley
Grant
Kristina
Natalie
Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David
Julie
Krista
Mike
Ralph "Rooster"
Sarita
Stephanie
Steve

Redemption Island

exile 2. Matthew (Ometepe)
exile 3. Russell (Zapatera)

Eliminated

Francesca (Ometepe, exile 1)

Jury

none

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kristina michel 03-07-11 1
   X-Russell michel 03-08-11 11
 Kristina Outfrontgirl 03-07-11 2
 Kristina Krautboy 03-08-11 3
 Kristina voted off, RussHole loses ... Round Robin 03-08-11 4
 Andrea XRussell vince3 03-08-11 5
 Kristina xRussell Corvis 03-08-11 6
 Kristina X-RussHell Brownroach 03-08-11 7
 Kristina~XRussHell Flowerpower 03-08-11 8
 Kristina X Russell kingfish 03-08-11 9
 Kristina's voted out, the Troll suf... Belle Book 03-08-11 10
 Kristina, X-Russell CTgirl 03-08-11 12
 Andrea x Russell Karchita 03-08-11 13
 Kristina - XRussell dabo 03-09-11 14
 Kristina.................XMatt Woogie 03-09-11 15
 Kristina xRussell Blind Freddy 03-09-11 16
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 03-09-11 17
 Kristina X-Russell Loree 03-09-11 18
 Rob, Matt parathor 03-09-11 19
   RE: Rob, Matt dabo 03-10-11 22
       RE: Rob, Matt Brownroach 03-10-11 23
           RE: Rob, Matt dabo 03-10-11 24
               RE: Rob, Matt Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 25
                   RE: Rob, Matt dabo 03-10-11 26
                       RE: Rob, Matt Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 27
                           RE: Rob, Matt dabo 03-11-11 28
                               RE: Rob, Matt Outfrontgirl 03-11-11 29
                       RE: Rob, Matt Brownroach 03-11-11 30
                           RE: Rob, Matt dabo 03-11-11 31
                           RE: Rob, Matt Outfrontgirl 03-11-11 32
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 03-09-11 20
 Rooster Scarlett O Hara 03-09-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-11, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kristina"
Phillip's craziness is being played up so that means he is our decoy boot. Therefore, the boot is obvious => Kristina.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "X-Russell"
Forgot to add this. Matt is still on a journey back to the Promised Land. (Mixed religious metaphors!)

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-11, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kristina"
She would make an excellent decoy if she were not going, but instead we are not reminded at all of what a predicament she is in. It's all about Rob, Philip, and Andrea ...
the question is, how does Rob handle the uncertainty of whether Kristina has found another HII. I doubt that he finds it, as they won't get another clue, and the one he has did nothing for him.

Alt Stephanie, if CBS decides to blindside us on which tribe gets the action this week.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-11, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kristina"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=7615&forum=DCForumID2&omm=67

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-11, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kristina voted off, RussHole loses duel"
Ding dong, the witch is dead,

Which old witch, the wicked witch,

Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Andrea XRussell"
Just to make sure the potential fun of having the potential couple facing each other in a duel is not overlooked.

As for the Duel? Troll Stew.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kristina xRussell"
I am going with Kristina this week.

Could be Andrea, but I think what we saw last week was just the beginning of a longer story for her and Rob and Matt. Beginning next week, we'll see Zappy self destruct for a few eps and vote out 2 or 3 in a row (the three 'S's - Stephanie, Sarita, and Steve?). Then we'll get back to Ometepe and the tension is really going to come when it's between Phillip and Andrea.

But anyway, back to this week. Kristina goes - easy boot - her story is totally over.

And Russell totally loses and cries.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kristina X-RussHell"
Kristina is the logical choice for Ometepe. I don't think Rob would turn around and vote out Andrea right after his apparently successful (to him) attempt to placate her last week.

But really, who cares about that? The main thing this week is that Russhole will be departing. For good. In a flood of tears.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kristina~XRussHell"
Yep, I am in agreement. I think she is toast without the idol. I think that Phillip will be the secondary boot, especially if Rob seriously doubts that Kristina has it. 3 votes Kristina, 3 votes Phillip (or it could even go 4 to 2), 1 vote Rob. Kristina will be out. Rob will tell Phillip later that he was confident in the way the vote would turn out....I don't think anyone will find the HII. If anyone does it will be Rob...

See RussHell, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kristina X Russell"

Because our Spoiler to the Stars, MissyPissy, says so! in his/her daily sourced spoiler column.

It is just so refreshing to see that kind of brilliant detective work available to us for such a low fee. Nobody can doubt the veracity of his/her information.

Tribal Art

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-11, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kristina's voted out, the Troll suffers the agony of defeat"
I don't really want to see Kristina go, but she dug her own grave by trusting loose cannon Phillip.

But what's really important is seeing the Redemption Island duel! The Troll loses, and the Troll cries as he suffers the agony of defeat -- and I cheer in jubilation!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kristina, X-Russell"
The challenge is going to favor the stronger Zap team so Ome is going back to tribal council. Rob seems to have embraced wacko Phillip in his alliance so he is the boot decoy which means that Kristina gets sent to RI. Her story is over.

Good vs. Evil and good will triumph prompting Russell to shed tears of disappointment.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-11, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Andrea x Russell"
Russell is a sore enough loser to cry and Andrea is just a hunch.

Because our Spoiler to the Stars, PissyGuppy, says so!

Whut?

03-09-11, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kristina - XRussell"
Matthew: Bonk bonk on the head bonk bonk!

Russell: Waaa, dumb blond beated me, waaaa!!!

CBS/SEG has all but promised that Russell will be gone for good this week, if good doesn't prevail they will have a very angry fan base jumping ship.

Kristina is in a bad spot, without the HII she has no friends, Rob hasn't made the slightest effort to get her on board.

alt: Stephanie.

And for the new Charlie Harper, I predict...

Barry Williams.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-11, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Kristina.................XMatt"
I know I want Russell out, and I know all the clues and vidcaps tells us that he's gone.
But just going against the flow Guess I'm on my tenth puberty LOL.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Kristina xRussell"
The 'Toolin' Around' chal for RC/IC(?) looks to be a physical chal which might favor the Zaps despite Rob the builder's background. The fact that both tribes chose to dilute their tribe's strength at each's last TC makes this a perfect opportunity for a challenge 'commuppance'.

But the timing couldn't be worse for the Omes, already down a man at the getgo they've become the tribe of 2 1/2 men. And the juxtaposition of Matt's strength(both physical and spiritual) rising to the occasion at the RI Duel to that of a tribe forced to sleep in the bed of it's own Tribal making, will be striking.

They might even come to 'Hate Their Own Tribe'.

I predict the Zaps to prevail.

Though Phillip is repeatedly shown as annoying and an 'idiot'. Things might not be all they seem. Could this be Phillip's gameplan all along? In any event it seems to be keeping him safe. "Providence protects children and idiots" - Mark twain.

In Rob's mind the threat level from a Matt/Andrea one-two punch has been neutralized(for the moment) by Matt's removal. But how will Rob feel when he finds Matt trying to climb out of the recycle bin? Believing more in his own persuasive powers to assuage Andrea back into the fold than the realities of game theory, Rob might be missing a step here rather than hitting his stride. But for the time being Rob is more worried about what he perceives as a bigger threat.

Kristina has already plotted and targeted Rob once, invoking the removal by Rob of Kristina's sergeant at arms, Francesca. And yet the threat remains, valiantly searching for safety via the HII. And while Rob has temporarily diffused that through his finding of the HII clue, the shadow of the HII's power haunts him. I believe Rob will target Kristina for removal from the tribe.

In the Duel between good and evil over at RI, the vidcaps seem to provide a preponderance of evidence...enough for most civil cases against wrong doing people. And though logic might argue against any civil in his being, I believe Russell will be booted from Survivor redemption Island.

03-09-11, 03:35 PM (EST)
17. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #17, Vote Tally #1, compiling 16 previous posts, all vote; 15 boot votes and 13 eliminations votes.

Boot
Kristina: 13
Andrea: 2
all others UTR
(Stephanie has a few alternate mentions)

Elimination
Russell: 12
Matt: 1

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kristina X-Russell"
I will be so happy to see Russell go.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Rob, Matt"
Boot/exile: Rob

Reason: The data shows that the most talking-heads (about strategy) usually goes home next. Rob's far and away at the top.

Eliminated: Matt

Reason: JP's pre-season build-up/message about "if after 5 episodes" would be next week (week 5). What would be better than an actual Rob/Russell showdown (which would be next week, if Rob is exiled)? I know the photos/videos show Russell with his arm clutched inward (showing he's holding in emotion), and a cheering Zap tribe (showing they got their wish), and the knocked-down white tiles (showing that Matt at least got all of them down at the end)... so it's probably Russell gone. But everyone was fooled last week, so...

03-10-11, 01:38 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Rob, Matt"
Welcome aboard, parathor. That was some excellent out of the box reasoning, almost a shame it didn't happen that way. And, yeah, I'm sure while they were shooting they were kind of hoping for a Rob v Russ duel. I expect if it had happened they would have kept up with the RvR hype they blanketed us with pre-season, but instead it pretty much vanished after the first week.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I expected there might be some kinks to work out in this new voting discipline for RI, and some people still aren't voting on exile eliminations even though those are the actual losers in the new rules Survivor. Please try to remember in the future to use the X for elimination votes.

I'm not getting on your case or anything, you've just given me the opportunity to point this out. There are reasons for the X. One of those is expressed in 1c, that an exile could conceivably win a duel, get back in the game, and get the boot, all within the same episode. Should anyone ever want to vote that way (which I expect, yes, would be a very rare occurance), the X is needed to distinguish the boot from the elimination, since both votes would be for exiles.

Just one of the many reasons this Redemption Island idiocy should hopefully become a one-season flop.

03-10-11, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rob, Matt"
an exile could conceivably win a duel, get back in the game, and get the boot, all within the same episode.

Maybe it would be clearer to list the Redemption Island boot first, since it occurs first chronogically? For example if next week one were to guess that Kristina loses the duel, and Matt re-enters the game only to get voted out at TC, the vote would read:

X-Kristina, Matt

03-10-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Rob, Matt"
I'll give that consideration. The first two weeks we only had boot votes so it seemed natural to slide the elim votes to the right. I would still rather have the X as insurance for correct vote tallying. Two-boot week followed by two-elim week coming up soon perhaps, the need for clarity is paramount.

03-10-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rob, Matt"
I would prefer to keep voted off first, because I have no intention of voting on the duels, ever.

03-10-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Rob, Matt"
Then that settles that. Those who wish to regard Redemption Island as Loser Island and ignore it are within their rights, and are unlikely to be compelled by any arguments to the contrary (which arguments themselves would be purposeless in this forum at this time), the suggested change is therefore contraindicated.

03-10-11, 11:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Rob, Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

Well, I am not making any kind of statement criticizing RI by not voting.
I am playing the Fantasy game, and the duel winner is what you would call the big ticket for each episode, and I prefer to keep my picks on that silent. That is all.
Announcing my choice is like playing poker and laying all my cards on the table face up.

03-11-11, 00:28 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Rob, Matt"
Okay. But please feel free to criticize RI if you wish.

03-11-11, 00:31 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Rob, Matt"
LOL, but for the moment I am enjoying the twist. I'm sure I'll get sick of it before they put it out to pasture though.

03-11-11, 00:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Rob, Matt"
I don't see why there's a problem.

Those who choose to vote in only one category can make the category they are voting for clear by including the X or not.

For those who want to vote in both categories, the system can be fine-tuned as seems appropriate.

03-11-11, 01:23 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Rob, Matt"
It wouldn't be difficult. If it would make it possible for more people to enjoy voting, or for the people who are voting to enjoy it more, those are reasons to do it. If it detracts from anyone having fun that would be a reason to not do it. These threads exist to facilitate everyone just having fun.

The fact of the matter is anyone can vote in any order they want, there's no advantage to having it one way or another way, though I do prefer order over chaos. I may just remove that bit, do it in whatever order you want. I think I will.

But the Xes are important.

03-11-11, 02:02 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Rob, Matt"
I don't care how it's done with the X, as long as it works for dabo, who does the counting.

All I want is to be able to do it exactly like I always did before. Write a name in the subject line. As long as it's simple like that, cool with me. If it gets complicated. I've gone whole seasons without voting, so I'll live.

03-09-11, 06:33 PM (EST)
20. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

This is post #20, Vote Tally #2, compiling 19 previous posts, 18 vote and 1 previous tally; 17 boot votes and 15 elimination votes.

Boot
Kristina: 14
Andrea: 2
Rob: 1
all others UTR
(Stephanie has a few alternate mentions)

Elimination
Russell: 13
Matt: 2

Welcome aboard, parathor!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-11, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rooster"
Just sayin ... I think that Boston Rob will pull the Ometepe's through to win the challenge. RussHell's girls are the likely targets ... but somehow, Rooster's "secret" is revealed and the Vapatera's blindside him at tribal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •