The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Philip on TMZ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-11, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Philip on TMZ"
I was watching TMZ last night, and they had a bit on "Philip from Survivor". He looks quite a bit thinner, and was driving a brand new BMW convertible. May not mean a thing..but it was funny seeing him in regular clothes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Philip on TMZ Karchita 03-04-11 1
 RE: Philip on TMZ Corvis 03-04-11 2
 RE: Philip on TMZ PsychoKitty 03-05-11 3
 RE: Philip on TMZ Travel_Queen 05-04-11 4
   RE: Philip on TMZ Round Robin 05-04-11 5
       RE: Philip on TMZ suzzee 05-04-11 6
           RE: Philip on TMZ michel 05-04-11 7
               RE: Philip on TMZ SquidProQuo 05-04-11 8
                   RE: Philip on TMZ michel 05-04-11 9
                       RE: Philip on TMZ PepeLePew13 05-04-11 10
                           RE: Philip on TMZ michel 05-04-11 11
                           RE: Philip on TMZ kiki_k 05-04-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-11, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
It probably doesn't signify much, but I need to know. Was he wearing pants?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-11, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
"He looks quite a bit thinner"

Thanks for the info. That's two different indications that Phillip may be going further than we've been thinking. The other was a comment by Francesca that made me think they never got to make peace at Loser Lodge. Hmmm. I wonder if Phillip is another journey character that makes it far? So far he's been edited as a moron, but I wonder if we'll see some redemption for him later on.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
AND was it a red/orange BMW?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
"bump"

wow that thinner thing actually meant something! How much further is this guy going to go!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-11, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
He'll probably be final 3 fodder for whoever does win.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
Fan favorite? GAH!

A Tribe masterpiece

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
Russell Hantz was fan favorite...twice so anything could happen. However, even if our little community here does not reflect the general audience, I have a hard time believing that he will win. It has to be Matt.

Anyway, Phillip is in for a nice payday, probably $85000 for 3rd place so he could afford a BMW.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
And now he's hanging out with Parvarti: http://twitpic.com/4si9y2 (from an Ericka Shay tweet).

What's next, his own TV show like Russell and Rob?

05-04-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
Did Parvati get a boob job?!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-11 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

If you go onto Erika Shay's twitter (click on @erikashay or however it's spelled), look at about the 4th or so picture after that one with Parvati/Phillip -- she's in her bikini and she looks about the same. (Methinks she's just fattened up a bit to her normal self as we've become used to her being skinny after 39 days)

05-04-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
I don't twitter and I've seen enough of Parvati in a bikini but it sure seemed like there was more there than before!

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Philip on TMZ"
Boob job or padded bra, hard to tell. But I do not think it is just her being back to her "normal self" (as opposed to her stick-thin after 39 days playing Survivor self). There is definitely more there, but it could just be a padded bra.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •