The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-11, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

This presentation of the 'State Of The Spoiling' is brought to you by a slightly bedraggled host whom has now moved 4 times in the last 9 months, had 4 jobs as well and is now just about out of steam completely.

What better way to get the fires going than by reciting an inspirational mantra, "Keep Hope Alive", and stocking up on the burnable items.

Seeing as how I am merely riding on the backs of geniuses, I present Links to more succinct conversation regarding....
The Guidelines
The Players, the Game, the Editing (run by Veruca Salt)
The Title (via flowerpower)
The Retrospect Thread (by flowerpower)
The Vidcaps (via flowerpower)
Confessional Dissection (from dabo)
Jeff Probst Talks (via FSUguy)
Dbl Boots and Trpl Duels (from Krautboy)

Lots of stuff to cover, starting with the Tribal Challenge.

While the tease that one tribe considers taking a risky move to hopefully benefit later on...

...would normally NOT pan out, it doesn't mean that it won't be the storyline pushing forward anyways.
Or that the one guy on the opposing side of this decision (and his concubines) doesn't have something up his sleeve.

The challenge itself is a re-play of last season's "Spit It Out" challenge.

Stephanie is a good spitter...

But Natalie is better...

There is an additional component to this challenge but for dousing the flames effect (and a lack of challenge caps) I'm giving the win to Ometepe.

Now onto the first Redemption Island Duel.
RIers Francesca and Fabio...er Judd...er Matthew.
Let me start again.
Fran and Matt meet JP at the RI challenge area.

There may or may not be more than a couple of representatives from the tribes whom will watch the duel and the outcome.
(From the dream-team version we see 7 people watching.)

For one of them it means uh-bye for good.

For the other it means doing it all again in a few days.

The challenge is to amass three keys to unlock the bamboo door.

The RIers are given a stack of sticks and a lot of jute.

They will fashion fishing-pole typed objects and retrieve keys.

The outcome has gone back and forth between the literatti but my need to burn things is stoked by this...

Redemption Island Winner: Francesca
First Boot: Matthew

Now Zapatera goes to Tribal Council
Imagining the many many ways that this tribal council could go down (I for one wouldn't mind seeing Russell's balloon burst), I cannot get passed the need for burning things and the mantra.
Keep Hope Alive... Keep Hope Alive... Keep Hope Alive...

How? I dunno exactly.

But my thought is that somehow, the surprise blindside happens. Moreso because Rooster mucks up than Russell has control.

Sent to RI: Rooster

And now for your Entertainment:
Survivor 2nd Chances (Final5ers from the past compete)
Be The Survivor: Redemption Edition (Be one of these weirdos)
Voting Thread (Make your choice known)
LvoeList (rate your favs from this season)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive dabo 03-01-11 1
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Krautboy 03-01-11 2
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Outfrontgirl 03-01-11 3
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Flowerpower 03-01-11 4
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive kingfish 03-01-11 5
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive CTgirl 03-01-11 6
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Scarlett O Hara 03-01-11 7
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Brownroach 03-02-11 8
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Outfrontgirl 03-02-11 9
   RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive Flowerpower 03-02-11 10
       RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive SquidProQuo 03-02-11 12
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive SquidProQuo 03-02-11 11
 RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive redbeard103152 03-02-11 13
 New video/info about RI SquidProQuo 03-02-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Candy is dandy but yay tribe!

Great SOTS! In the strictly analytical sense, yeah, you have to overlook your own wishes and just dope it out wherever it takes you. Vote changes are allowed.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Thanks for the cool SOTS Tribe...and I love your new sig pic!

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Wonderful! You have my empathy with the moves!

Thank you so much, tribe. This SOTS really helped lay it all out.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Short, sweet, and definitely to the point. I LOVED it, Tribe! And, I especially loved your last line. You are a natural at these things. Thanks so much for all that you do, you are amazing!

xoxo

Flo Po

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
You know, that was a really well done. You cut to the heart of the situation, and those are not only very canny guesses, but right in line with the nefariousness of the show in general, they feel right. I'd like to see Rooster out last Russell, but the EPMB rarely pays attention to my preferences.

Nice job.

And sympathy, 4 moves? 4 jobs?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Nice job with the SOTS Tribe. Thanks for laying it all out. It's a confusing week!

Good luck getting settled in again!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-11, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Well done my friend Tribe! Short and to the point with the vidcaps supporting your theory.

I do agree with you that Ometepe will finally win the IC/RC and Rooster will be voted out. After all, he is a dumba$$ and doesn't know what to do with the power of the idol. However, I am putting my money on Matt to win the first RI duel. Time will tell.

Great job, Sugar!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
tribe is in the house! Yeah! First rate SOTS as always!

(I agree with your findings except the duel results. While I could go either way on Matt, I'm not sensing any forward movement for Franchuweskwa.)

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Just a point on Rooster's shorts:

It's not the same print. Rooster has a white hibiscus print on a medium shade blue, and the probably Dreamteamer tripping the dominoes has a navy background short with an aqua hibiscus with white stamens. (As pointed out by Kona at MESS, who knows his Hawaiian prints ... and I SHOULD know them, lol.)

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
It's not the same print. Rooster has a white hibiscus print on a medium shade blue, and the probably Dreamteamer tripping the dominoes has a navy background short with an aqua hibiscus with white stamens.

Also, wezzie at Sucks also noted that Rooster has white shoes, not black...

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-02-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
So this probably confirms that the other guy walking down the stairs is also a Dreamteamer. I was still trying to match the shorts on that one but will stop now .

03-02-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Stellar job as always -- thanks Tribe!

And wow, 4 jobs in 9 months....you are a true Survivor! Hope things settle down for you now on the home front.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-11, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S22 SOTS Ep.3: Keep Hope Alive"
Great job Tribephyl. A lot of work involved bringing the one stop place to find all the answers for this week. Thanks and your work is really appreciated.

03-02-11, 07:18 PM (EST)
14. "New video/info about RI"
CBS just posted this: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=kU_Z0pR77rcoKKyFeGY_l_mPVQa3geH1&nrd=1

We see that each tribe gets to send 2 people to watch the RI duel. Russell's tribe sends Steve and David, and Rob's tribe sends Andrea and Ashley.

Matt has a good quote about how it won't be the biggest blindside if he makes it to the end. Seems to me they're setting up that storyline here....plus having Andrea there certainly adds to the drama!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •