The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Thanks to these two for making last night's Big Brother one of the most entertaining episodes of a reality show that I've ever seen. When we sit back and think about it the "Friendship" putting Kaysar on the block was the best thing that could have happened to this show. I say that as someone who was rooting for Kaysar to win, but I'm willing to sacrifice a good player for an even better show.

As soon as Kaysar was put on the block all hell broke loose and frankly, I enjoyed every second of it. Seriously, I was rolling on the floor because I was laughing so hard at Janelle and Howie spitting their venom all episode long. They are officially, in my book, the two greatest players in the history of Big Brother.

And after Janelle took home HOH she did a terrific job in nominating Jennifer and Maggie, the two people who have the most power in the opposite group right now. Any group that calls themselves "The Friendship" is immediately on my bad side. I mean, what kind of crappy name is that for your group? Are they in second grade?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie J Slice 08-19-05 1
 RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie anotherkim 08-19-05 2
   RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie FishWoman 08-19-05 3
       RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie J Slice 08-19-05 4
           RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie ginger 08-19-05 5
 RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie Surveysez 08-19-05 6
 RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie newsomewayne 08-19-05 7
 RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie ceej 08-19-05 8
   RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie anotherkim 08-19-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Word, Couch Boy.

the only thing that could make this better is throwing in Danielle from BB3.

In reference to any given Maggot: "(s)he's the DEVIL!!!!!".

Ah, the good ol' days.

I love the whole "mind-fvck" tactic. It's absolutely hysterical.

This is the world we live in/And these are the hands we’re given

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
I've missed most of this season of BB, but I have mental images of the "Friendship" doing the pinky swear and having crying fits if someone violates the sacred promise.

I'm really, really hoping that James will sway over to the loud crowd and help them keep the numbers up and get rid of one more annoying whiney little girl.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I'm already kicking myself for getting sucked back in.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-19-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Oh my gosh. DH and I were in tears last night we were laughing so hard. And, we keep up with the spoilers, so it wasn't like we didn't know what was going on.

Janelle cracking up as she was calling Beau a gold-digging wh*re, and every word out of Howie's mouth about April, her fat husband, and her ugly dog . . . that has got to be on par with "my ox is broken."

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
The part that got me was when Janelle said... "you look good today, Rachel... you're a bitch, Maggie..."

bahahahaha...

This is the world we live in/And these are the hands we’re given

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Janelle is a Barbie after my own heart.

The other great thing about that whole free-for-all was it rewarded our Live Feed posters, like valiant Vols, who have to sit through hours of people tweezing and nosepicking and yap yap yapping (hi, April!) before something fun happens.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Tho it's kind of sad when your whole retort is "Polyester Hair".

ETA - I find it really funny when Howie stomps about looking for all the world like a barn rooster, with his chest puffed up, taking big steps. For some reason, this really makes me laugh. Add "fat husband and ugly dog" to the mix and it is perfect.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
Last night's ep definately ranks right up there with the whole 'rats and snakes' rant. No doubt one of the finest hours of reality tv history.

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
OMG--janelle's "bye, bye b*&ches" at the very end of the live show made my day. mag and jen's "deer caught in headlights" expression was priceless.

and howie--"i can dish it out and i can take it" unlike april who is just pathetic--i wish i could feel sorry for her since that would be the nice thing to do, but no one should be nice to her. they should make her stay in the BB house as long as possible--just to make her miserable.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I "heart" Janelle and Howie"
--"i can dish it out and i can take it"--

EXACTLY! That's why I like him even though he's probably a total moron and he wears his hat sideways and refers to himself in the third person. He gets that it is a GAME and not some effing life lesson.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I hate him because now I have to watch it again. Dammit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •