The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is the best season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

asianflow 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asianflow Click to send private message to asianflow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is the best season"
Kudos to the casting people and directors.

After the zzzzz Bacherlotte of last season, I'm really enjoying this season. I never saw the first season of the Bachelor but the current season is the best imo.

In the first episode Harrison said Trish would be the most hated person in the shows history, he was wrong. I like Trish. She brings a lot of spice to the show. Without her it wouldn't be as interesting and I'm glad she's made it into the final 4.
I'm sure she has learned from her past mistakes and it takes a lot of balls (you get my point) to admit her sins in front of a national audience. Nobodys perfect. Of course I wouldn't want her to mother my kids but she makes for great tv.

Also I noticed how 2 faced Karen was. She seemed to care for Trish then whe she got cut, she warned Jesse about her.

The mix of women have been great. A little bit of everything. But the one complaint I have is the token Blacks and Asians. It's become a running joke you know the Asians and Blacks don't make it past the 2nd cut, but a Black person always makes it past the 1st cut. It's almost like the Bachelor/Bacherlotte does this so they don't appear to be racist.

Jessica B seems too young for Jesse, Tara is too skeptikal of the whole process, and I doubt Jesse would choose Trish after what Jenny told her. I believe she's going to choose Mandy Jay.

But Jesse has bigger problems, there's a good chance he's going to be cut by the Giants, and with his vet min. salary other teams will shy away. He could be playing in the CFL next season, and would be taking a huge pay cut. Hopefully he's been saving his money.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is the best season beardance58 04-30-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is the best season"

>
>The mix of women have been
>great. A little bit of
>everything. But the one complaint
>I have is the token
>Blacks and Asians. It's become
>a running joke you know
>the Asians and Blacks don't
>make it past the 2nd
>cut, but a Black person
>always makes it past the
>1st cut. It's almost like
>the Bachelor/Bacherlotte does this so
>they don't appear to be
>racist.

Yeah, it's been a bit ridiculous. I think it's about time we get a black bachelor too. Or at least some ethnic. I really liked the girl this year that was the singer from Thailand, and I was hoping that she would make it farther. Kind of tired of white-bread America, myself.

>Jessica B seems too young for
>Jesse, Tara is too skeptikal
>of the whole process, and
>I doubt Jesse would choose
>Trish after what Jenny told
>her. I believe she's going
>to choose Mandy Jay.

I think Jessica B is the best choice. She's young, but so is Jesse -- he's only 25. And I think she has class, and she certainly has drive -- graduating in only three years. That's no small achievement.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •