The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dream Job..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-04 AT 07:02 AM (EST)

I haven't noticed any info about this posted anywhere so here's a link DreamJob.
I know who one of the finalists is, so I'll be following this show. Just thought I'd start a thread.

DRONES

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dream Job... SurvivorBlows 02-10-04 1
 Some early info on the players... DRONES 02-22-04 2
 RE: Dream Job... DRONES 02-24-04 3
 RE: Dream Job... DRONES 03-03-04 4
 RE: Dream Job... DRONES 03-09-04 5
   RE: Dream Job... EnglProf 03-21-04 6
       RE: Dream Job... managerr 03-22-04 7
           RE: Dream Job... EnglProf 03-22-04 8
               RE: Dream Job... DRONES 03-29-04 9
 RE: Dream Job... DRONES 03-29-04 10
   RE: Dream Job... EnglProf 03-29-04 11
       Aaron was better Wacko Jacko 03-29-04 12
       RE: Dream Job... I_AM_HE 03-29-04 15
 RE: Dream Job... managerr 03-29-04 13
   RE: Dream Job... EnglProf 03-29-04 14
       RE: Dream Job... Rabbit 03-29-04 16
           A point of clarification... DRONES 03-30-04 17
               RE: A point of clarification... Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

Here's our news on it:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/dreamjob/

02-22-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Some early info on the players..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-04 AT 05:52 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-22-04 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

The first episode is going to be airing this evening. This is my one and only shot at some insider info for this game. Nothing here of spoiling value so it's safe to read.

Viewers can vote for the one that they want OUT of the competition. Not sure how much impact this has on who actually is sent packing. Kit Hoover, Tony Kornheiser, LaVar Arrington and the ESPN person in charge of hiring are the judging panalists. The show is hosted by Stewart Scott.

Nick Stevens has the best early impression followed closely by Casey Stern, Nick Stevens, Zacharia Selwyn and Lori Stevens.

Michael Quigley makes an arse of himself.

The wildcard Alvin Williams, sponsored by Wendy's, is the worst of the group. There is some concern by a few of the contestants that because Wendy's is a sponsor he may stick around.

DRONES

02-24-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Dream Job..."
They split the group of 12 finalists into two groups of 6. Apparantly this was decided a couple of days before airing. The production on this show is very poor. LaVar Arrington has no business on this show as a panalists. Kitt Hoover, who does a decent job on Cold Pizza, is out of place on this show. These two should be replaced with some one more qualified like Kenny Mayne and Suzy Kolber. Tony Kornheiser and Al Jaffe(the person in charge of hirings at ESPN) do a decent job. Each one of the 4 panalists is given a vote along with the viewing audiance. A tie breaker is decided by some mysterious ESPN/Disney executive. Getting a vote is a bad thing on this show. They would have been better off setting this show up like American Idol since there are many similarities between the two.

Each of the six had to write, arrange, research and help produce their own segment of SportsCenter. Chris Williams was voted off tonight, decided by the tie breaker. Michael Quigley recieved 2 votes. I wish they could have sent him packing with Chris Williams. Imagine Sam Kennison doing sports....that's Quigley. Mike Hall recieved the vote of the viewing public. I don't think the viewing public understands that they are voting againstsomeone and not for someone. The 21 year old female from Brown Univeristy, I forget her name, was not much better than Chris Williams or Quigley. The rest of the group, Nick Stevens, Aaron Levin(Stanford student), and Mike Hall all did an O.K. job.

Next week we'll see the 2nd group of 6.

DRONES

03-03-04, 06:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-04 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

Episode 2 aired this past Sunday on the 29th of Feburary. When we last left you the group of 12 was split into 2 groups of 6. Ep1 saw the merciful exit of Chris Williams. Ep2 gives the even more merciful episode of Alvin Williams. On top of not having to endure Alvin Williams anymore, I'll no longer have to worry about mention the difference between the two Williams, or should I be usint the ever popular plural form of Williami.

Check the original post in this thread for the bio on each of the contestants. I'll be referring to them by their first names.
In this episode the contestants had to write, produce and deliver their own Sportscenter segment, called My Sportscenter, of the top 10 plays of the week. They'll be judged by a panal of four and the mysterious tiebreaker on the phone. Same judges as last week. The panal includes Tony Kornheiser(a nationally syndicated sports writer and radio hosts), Kit Hoover(reporter and host of Cold Pizza the ESPN2 morning show), Lavaar Arrington(a big bab mofo linebacker from the Washington Redskins) and Al Jaffe(in charge of hiring the ESPN talent). The tie breaker is decided by a voice from the phone(probably Al Jaffe doing ventriloquism). The tie breaker was used in the first episode, but was not necessary this episode. Tie breaker will become very important at the end when the judges will become mere window dressing IMHO.

On to the show...

Kelly was the first contestant to perform. His writing and presentation were were good. He has a dry wit and can really think on his feet as it appeared that at the end of his highlight section he was add libing. He recieved the best reviews of any contestant thus far from the judges. Al Jaffe even said he looked like a sportscenter anchor(which was not said about any other the other contestants)....I guess Al should know since he hires them. Next up was Zach, who choose to wear the ever popular grand ole opry suit...I'm not kidding he really did. He's the only man who did not where a suit and tie. He has long curly hair(think Ethan from Survivor Africa) and a beard. Of this group he was the second best. He's funny, with a sharp writing skill and good presentation. His appearance will become a problem unless he decides to conform. The judges, especially Tony and Al were harsh on him. Chet was next. He did a great deal of talking before hand but was not able to follow up with a good performance. He misprounced names and had some poor transitions. His last name is Anekwe(prounced An eck way) and so he would say, "vote the write way, the Anekwe". It wasn't very funny.

Once the first three contestants were through they had what they called a halftime performance. This was a fact or fiction segment like they have sometimes during sportscenter involving predictions by the various experts. This, like last weeks show, tests how these people think on their feet. It tests their speaking abilities without a script and sports knowledge. Once again Kelly stood out as the best of the group.

After the intermission it was Lori's turn. She had some decent writing but her presentation left something to be desired and her appearance will need some work. Casey followed, with a presentatin that matched Zach. He's extremely short and that could have an impact. For him to stick around he will have to distinguish himself from the other 20 something males in this competition. I think he'll be around to at least to the final six. He has a lot of potential. Last and certainly least was Alvin Williams, poor poor poor Alvin. This guy was way out of his league on this show. He was the Wendy's wildcard winner, so he made it onto this show by some random drawing and it showed. The judges really hammered him hard and then showed mercy by talking about his personality....uh oh....his personality and smile where his strong suites. This brought me back to a woman or two that I've dated in the past who said the same thing to me, before doing what the judges did, which is unanamously giving him the boot.

Alving Williams was sent to the locker room.

Next Sunday they are going to combine the two groups and send two contestants packing. The judges shouldn't have to hard of time here as there are several to choose from to send home. This game doesn't start, IMHO, until the final six.

If someone else doesn't start posting here, besides me, they are going to send me away to the funny farm for talking to myself. It's starting to turn into mental masturbation.

DRONES

03-09-04, 02:53 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Dream Job..."
The next installation of Dream Job saw the ouster of more dead wood. As the show progresses it's painfully obvious that there are only 4 truely qualified to win this contest. This game really will not begin for a couple of weeks as the top candidates sleep walk to the final 4.

This weeks My SportsCenter tests how the contestants work in tandems. On top of performing a SportsCenter segment with a partner they had to interview a guest "expert". Judging the group of 10 is Tony Kornhieser(national sports radio host and TV host of PTI), Kit Hoover(a participant on the very first road rules and host of Cold Pizza), LaVaar Arrington(Washington Redskin and former Penn State Nittney Lion), and Al Jaffee(repsonsible for hiring the ESPN talent).

First up was Nick and Kelly. There was a bit of confusion in their interview session when Kelly made what appeared to be an error by later turned out to be true. Kelly was taking to task for this error by Tony and LaVaar. Al said that Kelly spoke a little bit to quick at times. Kit said nothing. Nick, who has been repeatedly hammered by Al on smuggness mentioned it again this week. Tony said the same thing.

Maggie and Lori were next. Al was not happy with them making a smoking reference and said their trainsitions and team work were rough. Tony made some similar comments. LaVaar was digging the girl power act and liked both of them. Kit thought they did not perform well together. Very few comments were made on them as an individual.

Chet and Quigs followed after the break. Quigs made a lot of mistakes and stumbled. None of the judges were very harsh on him. Chet was praised for his improvements over last week.

Aaron and Casey followed. The judges criticized the two of them for thier back and forth "Seinfield Act" and not taking it seriously enough.

Zack and Mike were last. Zach was praised for cleaning himself up by cutting his hair, triming his beard and wearing a suit. The judges couldn't find much to criticize him about. Mike performed equally well according to the judges. Both were commended for their handling of their expert interview subject.

This week the judges had two votes to give out as well as the voting public. Quigs and Lori were sent packing. This wasn't much of a surprise.

My comments on this episode...

ESPN still cannot decide how they want to run this show. It is very disjointed. If I didn't know who one of the contestants was I wouldn't even be watching. That being said this is a four horse raise between Zach, Kelly, Mike and Aaron. Kelly stumbled a bit while the others didn't. Maggie and Chet should be the next two voted out followed by Casey and Nick. Nick started out strong but has been hamstrung with the smuggness tag that he can't seem to shake. Al says that Casey just doesn't have what it takes to be a SportsCenter anchor.

Next week the group will be trimmed downd to 6.

DRONES

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-04 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

Just thought I'd post and say hi... to let you know you're not the only one watching the show. Though it sure looks that way given this thread. LOL.

You know, I'm not the biggest sports fan, but since I married a sports lover I have to do my best. I LOVE this show. Talking to myself here, though, right?

Anyway-- I completely feel for these guys because I would NOT want to have to succeed under this type of pressure. The things they have to do-- like tonight's Improv Highlight Reels-- ugg. I was nervous just watching.

I'm going to go with... Mike or Zach winning the whole thing. Aaron's just got the sound and timing down, but also seems a little too put together. Not sure sports anchors are supposed to look so anal.

Enough entertaining myself. Perhaps someone else saw this show tonight too?

ETA: Maggie, honey? Quit breathing through the mouth, babe.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-22-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dream Job..."
I missed last night's episode--how did Maggie survive the ax? Was she really good at the improv or something?

03-22-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dream Job..."
Amazingly enough, yes. She took herself off of the chopping block with that performance alone. It made me not dislike her nearly as much and I was kind of happy for her success. Tony told her that the intro she wrote for the improv play calling was one of the best he'd seen so far-- or something like that. Big props from Tony. Plus, there was a very difficult Al Jaffe quiz in the middle of the show. Casey and Kelly both totally bombed--(I think they each got 1 of 5 pts) Maggie did better than that-- coming in at 2 pts I think.

03-29-04, 05:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Dream Job..."
I don't remember the exact questions but both Maggie and Aaron recieved a couple of very easy questions. Aaron was asked something involving Stanford(he currently goes to Stanford). Maggie was asked what where the two #'s Michael Jordan wore while playing in Chicago(she's from Chicago). To be fair the Jaffe quiz should have been the same questions for all the contestants and not different questions for each contestant.

The initial premise of Dream Job was to get someone into this profession who had INITIALLY missed their lifes calling. Having three college kids in the finals defeats that purpose.

This show has been schizo from the beginning.

I haven't seen the finale yet but when I do I'll post my thoughts.

Kelly is a memeber of a web site that I frequent and we have met. He does a once weekly radio show in Dallas during the college football season.

DRONES

03-29-04, 05:47 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Dream Job..."
There was an good article in the Dallas Morning News about the show. Dan Patrick, on his own show, has mentioned more than once that he does not like this show and will not be very open to the winner.
(Mike won btw)

----------------------------------------------------------------
"(From Barry Horn's column in today's Dallas Morning News) Horn does a good job of describing the mess which ESPN created:

ESPN's Dream Job comes to its merciful conclusion Sunday night. The on-air talent hunt for a SportsCenter anchor never found its stride. And it wasn't entirely the fault of the contestants, the lab rats in this experiment.

The format was repetitive, the judges were vanilla and the contestants were far too eager to please.

Judge Al Jaffe, the real-life hiring god at the network, must never watch SportsCenter. He frequently chided contestants for errors and shtick he said would never be tolerated yet are seen on SportsCenter on an almost nightly basis.

Apparently, Plano's Kelly Milligan, a 37-year-old lawyer who was eliminated last week, never had a serious chance because of his advanced age and the fact that he didn't exactly look the part.

The ages of the four finalists are 21, 21, 22 and 28.

Sunday's winner gets a one-year contract to work on SportsCenter. The winner may not find a very receptive core of SportsCenter anchors.

On his radio show this week, big dog Dan Patrick likened the Dream Job winner to the winner of a Punt, Pass and Kick competition gaining a starting berth in the NFL."

DRONES

03-29-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-04 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

I think it's kind of funny that there are two of us "discussing" this, but here goes:

I don't know Dan Patrick, but I'd say that he needs to grow up. His "lack of respect" or whatever it is he feels for the winner of this contest (Mike) seems entirely motivated by jealousy. Perhaps this guy doesn't like the idea of someone getting to cut corners on his way to getting his dream job, but I'm almost positive that all of us would welcome the opportunity to have our dream job, especially if we could get that job in a 6 week contest, instead of the years it would take to claw our way to the top-- Dan Patrick included. If someone had come to him to join a contest like this back when he was getting started I bet he would have gone for it.

So the attacks on the show seem like sour grapes to me. I was tense and wowed by the impromptu stuff Aaron and Mike had to do last night. I think my job is hard, but making up an intro to a game on the fly with a broken teleprompter and having to smile and pay attention to someone you're interviewing while the producer informs you in your ear that you're about to read late breaking news seems next to impossible.

I was completely impressed with Mike and Aaron last night-- I couldn't take the stress. If Dan Patrick and other Sports Center anchors want to hold the fact that Mike won a contest against him (or his fresh looks or his youth) I guess that's their prerogative, but I say:

Get over it. Mike did a great job. Aaron did a great job. And, for the first time ever, they got me (a 30 year old female English prof) interested in Sports Center.

I do think it's funny when this author points out that Al Jaffe must not watch Sports Center very often if the thinks the show is devoid of mispronunciations and errors. LOL.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Aaron was better"
I've only watched the show the last two episodes but Aaron on those two episodes kicked Mike Hall's butt.

He KILLED him in the trivia and in the sports cast Aaron I thought was way better.

I think the interview with Peyton Manning was too ackward. I felt sorry for both Mike and Peyton on that interview. Mike kept asking questions about Peyton's lack of success (previous to this year). It hurt.

Aaron I thought was very smooth and showed much more potential. If I were ESPN I would hire Aaron too.

The first two cuts were right on. Aaron and Mike were the best two and both shoudl get a job.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dream Job..."
I caught part of Dan Patrick's radio show this afternoon, and I was a bit shocked at how he kept deriding someone getting a job by "winning a contest" - he treated it more like this person won the job on a raffle ticket or something, whereas this "contest" actually required the skill needed to perform the job - now maybe comparing it to PPK is more legitimate, but a PPK champ may eventually become a professional NFL player too. I say congratulate the guy for "winning a contest" that required at least some modicum of talent, and let him succeed or fail on his own merits. maybe he won't be able to hack it, but maybe he will.

I only saw one episode of Dream Job (think there were 8 people at the time?), but I thought it was pretty interesting, and the judges certainly had more insightful critiques and advice than those on American Idol, lol.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dream Job..."
I actually thought that Zach would have beaten both Aaron and Mike in fan voting and that's why he was cut. (Not what they were looking for and too popular)

If anything, I think Dan Patrick should be more concerned about how Dream Job exposed the lack of talent on ESPN currently. I thought The Final 4 + Kelly, was a lot better than several of the people that work on ESPN currently. (Scott Van Pelt, I'm looking at you) Let's fire half the people on ESPNews and put the losers there. The ESPNews people are awful.

I'm actually surprised that the starting salary for an anchor position was so low. 90k? If he didn't missed the first question that would have been like 60K. That's a normal post-college job in the Northeast.

03-29-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Dream Job..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-04 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

That's a normal post-college job in the Northeast.

Well I'm moving to the Northeast then! I don't make nearly that much and I have 2 degrees. It sounded like a lot to me... but so does $35,000! Oh, to be an entertainer...

Rabbit 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-29-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabbit Click to send private message to Rabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dream Job..."
Dream Job: ESPN Cheated America

I was absolutely appalled at the utter manipulation by ESPN in choosing the Dream Job Winner. ESPN hyped the show all week, as "America gets to choose the winner." Naturally this implies that America gets to vote for the winner from the four finalists.

It is an absolute slap in the face to the intelligence of the viewers who have watched for six weeks to change the format of the voting. Al Jaffe and ESPN were dead set against giving Zacharius Selwyn any shot at winning the job. ESPN had the internet voting numbers, and they knew that America was not going to cut Zack. So what did they do, they took out Lavar and America from the equation, thus insuring that zack would get cut by Jaffe, and a reluctant Tony. FYI Lavar's redskin's minicamp ended Sunday afternoon, he could've made it to the show, or else called in his vote.

It is disingenious to claim that America choose the dream job winner when Zack was never eliminated by America. Mike Hall and Aaron Levin are all right and would be great summer interns. If Jaffe and ESPN wanted them as the winner, I have no problem with that as long as ESPN admits that they wanted them. Don't make it seem like America chose them democratically. There hasn't been a charade this big since the Taiwanese Presdiential Elections.

You wonder why ESPN sportscenter has mediocre Announcer's. Blame the big whigs at ESPN and the hypocrtical pansy Al Jaffe. Back in the day they had great sports center guys like Berman, Gayle Gardner, Oberman, and Craig Kilborn. Now ESPN annoucer's are faceless drones who kiss up to Jaffe. ESPN has become the "no fun network" except for PTI. Sure they are a monopoly, but they can't underestimate the damage they've done with their arrogance. This is an absolute travesty of justice.

I hope that Zack does go to fox Sports Net. I'm sure a court of equity would void he's non-complete clause made by those Moron's at ESPN. I hope Tony leaves for fox Sports Net too. He already quit his ESPN radio show last Friday.

ESPN don't waste our time for six weeks by showing us such a farce of a show with such a cop out ending. Sorry, Mike Hall but I refuse to watch you on ESPN, and I refuse to purchase ESPN products. Jaffe, I hope you get fired.

03-30-04, 03:04 AM (EST)
17. "A point of clarification..."
In several of my posts above I mentioned, via inside info, that ESPN made several changes to the show in the process of filming. They changed the initial format the day before the 1st episode was to air.

LaVar had a reason for not being there that day, he was at Redskins mini-camp. He is treading on thin ice and could not afford to skip out. There was no conspiracy to keep LaVar from the show.

As upset as you are about Zach being sent home, I'm equally upset about Kelly being sent home the week before. The premise of this show was t give someone a shot as an anchor who had missed their calling in life. Both finalists were in college, hardly old enough to have missed their calling since they haven't even started a career yet.

I liked Zach, and thought that he and Kelly would have been the finalists. Jaffe and ESPN had it in for him and Nick Stevens from the beginning. Nick has loads of talent but was tagged with the smugness factor, and never recovered. What's ironic is that Mike is equally smug.

DRONES

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A point of clarification..."
Ok, I only watched the last two episodes but Aaron and Mike were easily the best two contestents.

Zach was horrible on that last episode. His play by play was embarassing. I could of done better - no kidding.

As for Kelly, I didn't think he was bad but also didn't think he was better than Aaron, Mike or Zach. Maybe better than the girl but so what he wasn't the best contestant and would've lost anyways.

I thought Aaron was the best. I mean he beat Mike in every contest the last week. Aaron was smooth. The 'announcing' is subjective but the Sports Quiz was not - Aaron KILLED Mike.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •