The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-11, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
***This thread is a Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***

(Please exclude mention of sourced spoilers from your discussion)

I thought it might be useful to look at the vidcaps from Redemption Island. As was noted last night, it looks like Francesca is competing in some sort of challenge by herself next episode. The lovely VolcanicGlass has some vidcaps that I hope she doesn't mind my posting here.

These first two are from the preview of the season shown at the Reunion show last year.

And these are from the preview last night.

There are two structures here which point to a competition between two people, which makes sense for Redemption Island. But I wouldn't have thought there'd be a challenge next episode since we'd have to wait for another person to be voted off.

Whose feet are these? Could it be the next person voted out? Would they really give us that so soon? Any of the Survivors wearing shorts like that?

The challenge involves not knocking down the tiles. Looks like a misplaced foot could screw things up.

I wonder if Francesca has to prove herself on Redemption Island by completing some sort of challenge to get supplies. A reward challenge perhaps? Or could it be that she gets to practice for her duel with the next person? That's a heck of an advantage.

Other thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... Flowerpower 02-17-11 1
   RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... Blind Freddy 02-17-11 6
       RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... jbug 02-18-11 11
 RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... tribephyl 02-17-11 2
   RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... bondt007 02-17-11 3
       RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... dabo 02-17-11 4
   I don't know.... Flowerpower 02-17-11 5
   RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... Outfrontgirl 02-17-11 9
 Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-17-11 7
   RE: Preview Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 02-17-11 8
   RE: Preview Vidcaps tribephyl 02-17-11 10
   RE: Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-22-11 25
   RE: Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 02-22-11 27
       Question dabo 02-22-11 28
       RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo Flowerpower 02-22-11 29
           RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo Krautboy 02-22-11 30
               RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo Flowerpower 02-22-11 31
           RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo Flowerpower 02-23-11 32
 RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourc... Scarlett O Hara 02-19-11 12
 Challenge Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 02-19-11 13
   RE: Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-20-11 14
       RE: Challenge Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 02-20-11 15
       RE: Challenge Vidcaps Blind Freddy 02-20-11 16
           RE: Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-20-11 17
           RE: Challenge Vidcaps vince3 02-20-11 18
               RE: Challenge Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 02-21-11 19
   RE: Challenge Vidcaps Blind Freddy 02-21-11 20
   RE: Challenge Vidcaps jbug 02-21-11 21
 Press Images, episode 1 Flowerpower 02-21-11 22
   RE: Press Images, episode 1 kingfish 02-21-11 23
   RE: Press Images, episode 1 vince3 02-21-11 24
   RE: Press Images, episode 1 jbug 02-22-11 26
 FWIW Flowerpower 02-23-11 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-11, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
Yes, it does appear that she will have to start in some kind of a challenge, just to get free of the cage....note Jeff here off to the side...

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-11, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
The Jailbreak chal appears to be a duel since there are two jail cage fronts shown. Nice catch on the 3 keys...must therefore be 3 locks to unlock to get free?

So there has to be another person not shown competing against Francesca here. I'm thinking the domino chal is a later duel? None of that domino chal props are seen in the overheads of the jailbreak duel. And that's alot of chal prop to setup at a moments notice if it were the first duel. Just sayin'

BF

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-11, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
I agree Freddy.
I can't imagine such an elaborate set up for a person to do all by themselves.
I think they've just shown Fran for previews sake.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
My thoughts are that we will go through the whole cycle next episode. With the tribes competing as normal for Reward/Immunity, then TC, then the "bootee" will go to Redemption and the episode will end with the showdown between Francesca and the newest bootee.

The caps shown above (as hinted at) are from two different challenges. Francesca behind the bamboo wall seems to indicate a "building a tool" to gather 3 keys.

We also have shots of a "dominos" type challenge as well.

I seriously doubt they'd make Francesca compete by herself, so if they have touted a redemption Island showdown, it's most likely going to happen at the end of next Wednesday's show.

Also, Do these look like Julie's pants?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
Yes - looks like Her clam-diggers to me. I guess this could be taken anytime, but she may be heading to the Island at some time.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
Good eyes on Julie's duds, yes. She may be too strong for Russ to keep around, or maybe too Shambo.

No clue on the barefoot person, makes me think Ben Linus.

02-17-11, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I don't know...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-11 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

I was looking for the pic of her sitting down and putting on her WHITE sneakers for the challenge, it was in our vidcap thread, but now SurvivorFever is down, and it is not appearing, we'll have to wait for that comparison....here it is:

Also, I think this is a mans leg, look at the leg hair...looks like flowery type bathing trunks, but I don't know....

Here is the group shot...

Also, here are the other pics of someone in shorts....

Now here are the daws on their mats...

I am pretty sure that no one has shorts/pants like those...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
In Jeff's youtube video pre-premiere, he said he had just finished watching Ep 3 and he made a plea with the fans to be patient. He specifically said there would be no duel until Episode 3.

I think CBS is concerned that viewers have ADD, so they are spicing up the Ep 2 preview with footage from Ep 3 -- Francesca's jailbreak, with the other combatant unseen.

I don't think that Francesca will do anything at RI other than struggle with being alone and making fire, food, shelter. It is a tough deal compared to getting voted out and heading straight for the shrink, a shower, and peanut butter and chocolate. Much of the emotional turmoil and none of the rewards.

There is simply not time in an episode to do a solitary challenge at RI, a duel at RI, and the in-camp challenge or challenges. If they did a solitary challenge for the first person, then that should continue, so there would be two RI challenges.

02-17-11, 06:35 PM (EST)
7. "Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-11 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Ralph:

Probst: Russell meets his match.

Russell: I don't like how you're coming at me. I know how to play this game.

Ralph: This ole boy right here does, too.

Probst: And Phillip meets his...

Phillip: oooorah!

Probst: While at Redemption Island every week is a fight to stay alive.

Probst: This is it. Do or die time. This is the first step in your journey to get even. To get a second chance in this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at Roosters bathing trunks...

I think Rooster is a better fit for these particular vidcaps...his sneaks are also dark...

Now the question is, how far in the future is the dominos challenge?

02-17-11, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Great job, FlowerPower!
That looks like a match to me.

I spent a long time last night looking through the episode frame by frame and the caps we had for those blue shorts with pockets on the sides and could not find anything. This was before the preview was capped. Rooster had some "shorts" on in one cap, but they had orange stripes down the side. I think it was what he wore under the coveralls.

They must get their bathing suits this episode if he has these new trunks while talking to Russell. That pool and tile-breaking challenge in the credits could well be the reason.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
excellent eyes, Flo!
Confirmation Rooster heads to RI. Probably sooner than later.

02-22-11, 08:25 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Just wanted to respond to the post with the preview vidcaps. If we apply the OFG theory here, the boot candidates would indeed be either Rooster, or Phillip....just saying.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Alaginger at TVClubhouse speculated that the preview for this week may have shown us Stephanie arriving at Redemption Island...

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/9204/8634597.jpg&type=image/jpeg

Announcer: And on Redemption Island, the game changing twist just keep coming.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/9204/8634598.jpg&type=image/jpeg

Notice Stephanie's ruffled skirt.

(Thanks to SFever for vidcaps)

This could be a dreamteamer, but Stephanie's skirt is fairly unique. This could be vidcap lifted from a future episode. Or this could be a sharp observation hinting that Stephanie is voted out this week.

Jeff predicted she would be an early boot. The conflict between Rooster and Russell featured in the previews could be misdirection, with Rooster serving as the boot decoy this week.

What do you think?

Krautboy

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Question"
Do they still film augment material using doubles?

02-22-11, 06:55 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo"
Wow, great catch, Krautboy, thanks for bringing this over....

I have to agree that sure looks like Stephanie, her build and her skirt. Questions I have are, where is this, note the roof of the hut, is she entering/leaving TC?

Another pertinent question is when is this? Could it be a clip from the future, and not necessarily this episode?

It just seems so random.

There is really no indication, clues, that could possibly spell a Stephanie boot in the vidcaps with the exception of this one...

I really think we should bring all of the vidcaps over to post here, so we can dissect them all...

For in the same vein, here is the vidcap just prior to "Keep"...

If "keep" is Stephanie, who is "Just"...if anyone?

Great catch, I think it is Stephanie, but I don't know WHEN it is, and where is she? We know should Zapatera go to TC that she is a likely boot candidate, we saw that last week when Sarita and David saw her leaving Russhell, pointing out to Mike that she was under his spell. Rooster also seems to be in the short list as well, as we have him clashing with RussHell. RussHell would also be on that short boot list as well.
Boot candidates for Zapatera: RussHell, Stephanie, Rooster

Here is the entire promo:

Transcript:

Announcer: Russell, the intimidator

Russell : You're either with me or against me.

Announcer: Rob, the charmer.

Matt : It's unbelievable how he can play this game.

Announcer: Can these two super-villains control their tribes?

Russell : I don't like how you're coming at me.

Rooster : I can play this game. I'll show him how smart I can be.

Natalie : I really trust Rob.

Rob : Natalie is the perfect partner.

Phillip : I will outlast any man!

Rob : Phillip is an idiot.

Announcer: And on Redemption Island, the game changing twist just keep coming

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo"
This vidcap appears to be post water challenge. Rob with his alliance still in their swimsuits, Andrea's hair still wet...

They also look more serious and focused than if they had just won the challenge. Rob appears to once again be laying out his plan for TC.

Last episode we saw that Rob can get his alliance to follow a plan, so he will probably try to flush the idol this week if they head back to TC.

Krautboy

02-22-11, 10:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo"
I've been waiting to hear what you have to say, KB! Thanks, as always, the voice of reason...I agree, they are having a strategy session, just as they did last week. This most likely is post challenge, after an apparent loss.

Who knows when that photo of Stephanie was taken....

02-23-11, 08:21 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, and new promo"
Still looking for comparison shots to determine where this picture was taken...

Here is a picture of Francesca leaving TC....note the right side of the set...now compare it to the picture above, you can see the same set design.

So, for me, this person is leaving tribal council.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-11, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep2 Vidcap Speculation ***Sourced Spoiler Free Zone***"
If Rooster goes against RussHell, than it is likely RussHell will have him out of the game sooner than later. I agree with FloPo -- the print shorts and foot is most likely Rooster. The pick of the blue shorts at RI could be a dream-teamer or it also could be Rooster.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-11, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Challenge Vidcaps"

02-20-11, 09:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
So nice to see you here, VG! Thanks so much for posting the vidcaps! Wow, this really looks like a complicated challenge with multiple legs. It is indeed similar to the one that Ozzy and Amanda did in Micronesia, where they swim out, climb up, bash the tile, that releases the key, then grab it, swim back then open the trunk that is at the edge of the pool that we see here...

On Jiffy's go, one at a time, they compete to swim, climb up, break tile, grab key and swim back....(Also, please note the trunks on the respective sides of the deck, most likely what must be opened to obtain the puzzle pieces that will be opened later....

Grant vs. Steve, most likely the first two to go...to me it looks like they swim with the club that they need to smash the tile, note the club in Grants hand...

Grant gets a lead for Ometepe, we see David, in his shirt, sitting out for Zapatera...

Then we see Matt, who has swum the length of the pool, climbed up, and is in the process of smashing the tile to release the key....Note the key is attached to the ball hanging from the tile, Matt is reaching for the ball/key here....

Steve reaching for his key/tile...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7581.shtml

Julie reaching for her key...

Andrea smashing her tile...

Here are Sarita and Ashley swimming...

....and here is Ashley climbing up, note the club in hand....

Rob and company cheering....

...and looking a little concerned...

Frankly, these look like a different challenge altogether, where they throw the ball to break the tile, here is Rooster tossing his ball...

So, this is either another leg of this challenge, or, it is a completely different challenge...

And then there are these shots....

So, I am perplexed. Someone is reaching in to rub RussHell's bald head in a congratulatory manner, so they most likely win the challenge. But, note that David is seen in his shirt, if it's a sudden win, David wouldn't be right there, as he's over to the side watching....could this celebration be from a different challenge, the ball challenge?

What are others thoughts?

Here's what I think:
1. Zapatera wins this one big challenge
2. Ometepe wins this water challenge, Zapatera wins the ball challenge
I just don't know what to think....

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
To me, it is very clear that Zapatera wins this challenge. I'll show you why. See the guy sitting out on the bench on the sideline there next to the two divers? I think it's David sitting out of the challenge for the Zapatera tribe.

Well, here he is again showing up in the congratulatory group hug at the end ...

We also see the look of dread from the Ometepes...

To me, it is clear that the Zapateras win the swimming challenge.

I agree with FloPo, though, that there could indeed be either two challenges this week OR those other shots of Rooster tossing the ball could easily be shots of a future challenge.

02-20-11, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
I guess I'm not getting the stumbling block here. So here's my train of thought.

The overhead of the chal arena(pre-competition) shows 5 tiles per tribe to break and 5 square objects on the sloped tribal structure behind where the cast stands in the chal footage scenes.

The same square objects are seen in the side view of the chal in progress...

The we see close ups of the square objects with the tribal balls breaking a tile...

Observations:
- The keys have to unlock something to have the swim chal make sense. The current spec is that it is the box that needs to be unlocked.

- It seems reasonable to spec that something inside the box is valuable to the tribes b/c either: there's Skee Balls for continuation of the chal's next leg...or...there's a Reward and chal ends there.

- The sloped Skee Ball ramp is present at the tile break chal action. It seems reasonable to spec that the Skee Ball action is a continuation of the swim/tile break action. If not then the speced 2 separate RC & IC chals are held in the same timeframe and at the same location. The cast would do them back-to-back. This scenerio does not seem reasonable.

While I guess these could be two different chal held at the same site and the same timeframe, it seems unlikely to me. I think this is one continuous chal with 2 segments...(1) swimming tile break, and (2)Skee Ball toss. In my mind, the first tribe to break all 5 Skee Ball tiles wins either Immunity alone(and either no reward at this moment in time...w/possibly a separate RC not yet previewed)...or...this is a combined RC/IC with a Reward yet to be revealed. I'm thinking it's this latter option, a combined RC/IC.

As to who wins the chal and Immunity....that's yet to be resolved for me.

Just my 2 cents

02-20-11, 10:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
Great eyes, BF! I didn't notice the skeet ball boxes framed on the sloping edge. Indeed, I think you are right in that this is one continuous long challenge. Swimming leg with breaking the tile to retrieve keys to unlock the box. Most likely there are balls in that box to then toss to break the tiles once again.

As for speculation as to the winner, it sure does look like a Zap win, as Scarlet notes, as David is there in the group hug....if he weren't there, it could possibly be rationilized as a win of just one round/person, but with him there, he's obviously off his seat on the bench sharing in the celebration....I'm leaning toward Ometepe going back to TC...could Phillip be a consolation boot, in an attempt to get the idol out of circulation?

Thanks Blind Freddy!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
I think there are good odds that the challenge is combined IC/RC, and the Reward will be the traditional Episode 2 Reward: Fishing Gear!

02-21-11, 01:33 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
hmm, good thinking all, wonder if Ralph is a fisherman, whether success with that would irritate Russell. Probably.

02-21-11, 01:56 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
New promo up on Sunday night...Phillip centric
Vidcaps at SurvivorFever, ty Mayan Sun:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s22_ep2_2_20.html

Phillip tossing a Skee Ball

And breaking a tile in the process...

For Immunity...

Interesting flame treatment....Fran to flames to Phillip

VO Transcript
Transcript:
-------------------
Announcer: Last week, castaway Phillip outraged everyone.

Phillip : I'm a former Special Agent!

Francesca : You are a crazy person.

Announcer: But is he just playing...

Phillip : I will out last any man.

Jeff Probst: What about the women?

Phillip: That's another day, we'll see.

Announcer: ...or just plain nuts?

Phillip: : Got one! Aaahooorah!

Boston Rob : Let it be a lesson, government jobs, stressful.
----------------------

02-21-11, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
Most important question...

Did the drain and clean this pool after Fabio's 'bathroom' incident?

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

02-21-11, 08:16 PM (EST)
22. "Press Images, episode 1"
Thanks Survivor Fever for the Vidcaps:

I'll try and get the time stamps. Note Kristina wearing her II around her neck as a necklace.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Press Images, episode 1"
Well, that's all some great speculation. Thanks FP and all. Not that it means much, but the shorts Russell has on in the Press Images FP posted most closely resemble the black shorts seen on Redemption island. I'm guessing it's probably a production crew member in reality, though. It could be Rooster, but based on the body hair seen above the waist on him, I would expect far furrier limbs below.

Also, Phillip is making a real thing out of catching a tiny land crab. I think he is this season's token Coach.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Press Images, episode 1"
Kristina might as well wear the HII as a necklace while in her tribe's presence... it's a reminder that an attempt to vote her out comes at everyone's own risk...

02-22-11, 12:10 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Press Images, episode 1"
In the first pic at the top here?
All three of those blonde girls look alike - I can't tell them apart...

- oh wait, one of them is the Fabio wannabe!

02-23-11, 11:08 PM (EST)
33. "FWIW"
For what it's worth....

Right smack in the middle...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •