The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-22-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jonathan is a terrific human being"
It's time for someone to step up and take the other side on this issue. Now I know you are all completely red with anger about how Jonathan has treated his slave...I mean...Victoria this season, but bare with me. Let's point out his positive qualities.

1. Jonathan has lots of self-confidence. This is good, right? You can't achieve your goals in life without a healthy ego.

2. He has guts. When it comes to crunch time, Jon does whatever it takes to win. He doesn't even care that Phil Keoghan is standing right in front of him. He's still going to give his teammate a shove forward so that they can reach the goal first(You thought he was shoving her because of anger? I don't think so!).

3. He shows that it is O.K. for guys to have curly hair. Woman-like curly hair, at that!

4. He's a positive rolemodel for people with mental problems. He only does what he does out of love, medication and pure hatred towards his wife. Oh wait..gotta focus on the positive...scratch that last reason. Just love and medication.

5. Taxi drivers from all over the world will get a taste of American culture when driving Jonathan around the globe. They may get a tounge-lashing and a bloody nose out of it too, but it's an education regardless.

Wow...that was the toughest list i've ever made. But I'm proud of myself for doing it. Someone has to stick up for this guy and I'm now officially going to hell because I did.

Single-handedly Reversed the Red Sox curse.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Estee 12-22-04 1
 #6 Angelfood 12-22-04 2
   HEY HEY... volsfan 12-22-04 17
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... foonermints 12-22-04 3
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Breezy 12-22-04 4
 #7 Bebo 12-22-04 5
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Estee 12-22-04 6
   RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... ginger 12-22-04 7
       RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Estee 12-22-04 8
           RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... RangeRover 12-22-04 9
               RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... ginger 12-22-04 10
                   RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... foonermints 12-22-04 11
                   RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Angelfood 12-22-04 13
                       RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... volsfan 12-22-04 18
 And samboohoo 12-22-04 12
   RE: And bystander 12-22-04 14
   RE: And Earl Colby Pottinger 12-22-04 15
       RE: And udg 12-23-04 20
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-22-04 16
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... rasslinmomma 12-22-04 19
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... beermo2 12-30-04 21
 So funny! udg 12-30-04 22
 RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... Blaze49 01-07-05 23
   RE: Jonathan is a terrific human be... dabo 01-07-05 24
 When is the nominating convention? HistoryDetective 01-07-05 25
   Good news... volsfan 01-07-05 26
       RE: Good news... HistoryDetective 01-07-05 27
           RE: Good news... volsfan 01-07-05 28
               RE: Good news... Blaze49 01-07-05 29
                   RE: Good news... dabo 01-07-05 30
                       RE: Good news... Blaze49 01-09-05 31
 Double Feaking Standard KObrien_fan 01-12-05 32
   RE: Double Feaking Standard Blaze49 01-12-05 33
       RE: Double Feaking Standard dabo 01-13-05 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Someone has to stick up for this guy and I'm now officially going to hell because I did.

Don't worry. You were on a collision course with Hell long before this.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-22-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "#6"
1. He is inspiration for men-who-secretly-want-to-be-drag-queens everywhere. The whiny femme voice, girly hair, well-defined cheekbones, oh and the Diva attitude.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "HEY HEY..."
my peeps don't want this focker!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
It's even worse than that:
"You and your money will both end up in hell" Acts 8:20

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren
too bad about the money

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Aren't you making a big assumption that he is human?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "#7"
I've said this before, but it bears repeating...

He does a great service for the other husbands of the world. I'm not the only wife who watches this show and appreciates my honey more after watching this loser.

Mr. Bebo loves this show because of all the brownie points he gets without having to do anything.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

12-22-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
#8. He's inspirational. Maybe abused spouses (and yes, I said it: verbal abuse, we have signs of the physical, come and get me, Bluehair: I hit back) who watch the show will finally recognize the signs in themselves and get out while they sitll can. He could end up saving lives all over the world.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
More points for That Swell Guy:

- Remember, he's never boring!
- He charms cops into performing miraculous feats of navigational assistance!
- He was more than willing to discuss, at great length, the way that Gus and Hera stole those tickets that Jonathan and Vicki were CLEARLY meant to have been given, and he didn't hit Hera once!

Colour me impressed...

You just can't get sarcastic enough about this pondscum.

12-22-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Migawd, can you imagine what would have happened if he'd taken a swing at Hera? A countdown timer would have instantly appeared on the screen. 'Time remaining to live: five -- four -- three --'

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-22-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
I would personally like to thank him for being the reason why Botox is a bad idea.

Without him I would have considered injecting botulism into my skin but seeing how well that its worked out for both he and Victoria I now will save myself from that!! Thanks Jono-boy!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
She could also make one rethink eyebrow plucking.

Just step away from the tweezers, Victoria.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Just when I thought the "plastic face" look was in, just like Paris Whoreton.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren
see what Barbie started?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-22-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Ditto for Jonathan.

He waxes or tweezes too.

I still think he's a drag queen.

12-22-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
I still think he's a drag queen.

I still say we don't want him!

Also, a drag queen would NEVER NEVER have that much body hair!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "And"
Isn't he a superhero?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-22-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And"
Actually, he's only a half-superhero. Bolo makes up the other half, if I recall correctly.

They're both taking different medications together that give them their superhero qualities.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-22-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And"
>Isn't he a superhero?

We have no proof, just his own claim. I suggest to put him to the test and see if bullets bounce off him or not

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: And"
I'd also like to see him leap a tall building in a single bound. If he has difficulty getting started, I wouldn't object to someone helping him out by taking him to the top of said tall building and giving him a "small" shove.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
And, after that, we could see if he's faster than a speeding train!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-22-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

>It's time for someone to step up and take the other side on this issue. Now I know you are all completely red with anger about how Jonathan has treated his slave...I mean...Victoria this season, but bare with me. Let's point out his positive qualities.

>1. Jonathan has lots of self-confidence. This is good, right? You can't achieve your goals in life without a healthy ego.

You also can't reach them if you can't see what is in front of you. Jono ego screams "we're number one" even while you can see two to three teams ahead of him. Lots of ego good. Too much ego means delusional.

>2. He has guts. When it comes to crunch time, Jon does whatever it takes to win. He doesn't even care that Phil Keoghan is standing right in front of him.

If he has guts let's see him do something to Bolo or even better Lori

>He's still going to give his teammate a shove forward so that they can reach the goal first(You thought he was shoving her because of anger? I don't think so!).

But clearly he has a bad sense of direction as he push her sideways to the direction of the pit-stop. Rotten aim.

>3. He shows that it is O.K. for guys to have curly hair. Woman-like curly hair, at that!

But God-Boy of last season still had far nicer/fuller hair! The whole reason God-Boy avoided getting it cut off during the race is that he is later planning to make a wig from his own hair and retire on the money from the bids of women who want that wig.

>4. He's a positive rolemodel for people with mental problems. He only does what he does out of love, medication and pure hatred towards his wife. Oh wait..gotta focus on the positive...scratch that last reason. Just love and medication.

You are right, proof positive that you can be mentally nuts and still see the world. Isn't travel great

>5. Taxi drivers from all over the world will get a taste of American culture when driving Jonathan around the globe. They may get a tounge-lashing and a bloody nose out of it too, but it's an education regardless.

Who gets the bloodly nose? Anyway it have made a national hero out of the taxi driver, if this runs in his country every cabbie who meets him will want to buy him a drink. You are right Jono is good for taxi drivers

>Wow...that was the toughest list i've ever made. But I'm proud
>of myself for doing it. Someone has to stick up for this guy and I'm now officially going to hell because I did.

Well you have shown Jono in a whole new light, now please turn it off!

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-22-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
He also serves as a role model to children.
..surely I'm not the only one who tells their sons they must never, ever act that way!!

I love a martini -- but two at the most. Three I’m under the table; Four, I’m under the host.

beermo2 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-30-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beermo2 Click to send private message to beermo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-04 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-30-04 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

Napoleon (as a short, hot-headed, ego maniac) was a terrific human being. Jonathan is just a curly haired drag queen psycho with a Napoleon-wannabe complex.

At least Josephine would have had the guts to behead Napoleon in his sleep if he had treated her like Jonathan treats Victoria.

(Edited (see parentheses above) to clarify what part of Napoleon's personality, etc, I was talking about.)

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-30-04, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "So funny!"
He provided sooo many laughs in the recrap, though!

King of Synagogue
People should use this race to take a good hard look at themselves.
I'm so proud of myself.

I'm sure there were others. It's like CBS wanted to make absolutely certain that anyone who might have missed the fact that Jonathan is an idiot and a jerk got the point this time around.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Blaze49 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blaze49 Click to send private message to Blaze49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
You must be his brother. Speaking of brothers, if I were Victorias brother, she would never have to worry about that little pansy hitting, or pushing, or verbally abusing her ever again. I on the other hand would be in prison but, I would have done the world a favor. I can't believe that all those "men" just watch that go on. There is something really wrong with people today. I'm glad that I'm on the downhill side of life.
Blaze

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jonathan is a terrific human being"
Welcome aboard, Blaze. Trust me, bacon heaped false praise on Jonathan, it is a time-honored form of bashing. You want to bash Jonathan, you've come to the right place! There are several threads here already dedicated to precisely that purpose.

SMILES ARE FREE

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "When is the nominating convention?"
You've convinced me! "Jonathan 2008" it is!

a sig by syren

01-07-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
26. "Good news..."
He doesn't shave his chest either!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Good news..."
The same Mommy must dress Jonathan and Mary Adam. After moving that cannon around he took off his shirt and nobody put it back on him until hours later at the internet cafe. Seems like he might have had some time on the train to slip on his shirt...

a sig by syren

I likes me some chest hair, but I think I would rather see Gus shirtless again than Jonathan.

01-07-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Good news..."
I agree with you on seeing Gus shirtless before Jonathon. Have you seen the pic of Jonathon at a New Years Eve party last year? I think it is on their web site. YUCK!

01-07-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blaze49 Click to send private message to Blaze49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Good news..."
Anyone have the addy for their website? Would love to send pansy boy a personal e mail.You could send it to me at blaze49@gwi.net Thanks, Blaze

01-07-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Good news..."
http://www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com/index.php

01-09-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Good news..."
Thanks

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Double Feaking Standard"
This guy is not only abusive but totally delusional as well. He takes the easier tasks and screams at Victoria during her hard tasks.

Last night during the grape stomping he had a 4 bottle lead and cruising in great shape, then with 4 ounces to go he hits a stall that is so bad, all the other teams pass him except Hayden and Aaron who were so far behind. If it had been Victoria in the grape bucket, he would have been having the biggest cow in history if she stalled like that.

Then to make matters worse they get to the pitstop and he is walking, WALKING up the hill. This is a R A C E race Jonathan you stoopid pig, run, come on Jonathan, it's all your fault blah blah blah. Then Hayden and Aaron show up and he barely picks up the pace.

What a double standard this guy has, at least we didn't have to hear him screaming, ranting and carrying on about "look what I can do".

S9 LOTD Champion

01-12-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Double Feaking Standard"
He certainly doesn't deserve to be with her. He say's that he doesn't abuse her it's only stress or something on his website. I heard an old lady describing a guy once as an "insufferable prick" and he is all of that and a whole lot more. I was hoping that he would drown himself in the ocean but, no such luck. When she said"your going to drive me until I commit suicide" and he said "yes, until suicide" I wanted to reach right in there and take him by the throat. Sad thing is, it's people like him that never seem to get their due.
Blaze

01-13-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Double Feaking Standard"
It was especially funny because the clog was all his fault. He couldn't just stomp grapes a la Lucy, NO! He had to muck around trying lord knows what or why.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •