The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Definite Happenings on next AI"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Definite Happenings on next AI"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Paula will tell someone they were "Spot on"

Obvious: Randy will say "dawg", "aiight" and every other "Randyism" there is (see Suprise Birthday party for Randy thread)

Simon will tell someone they are "abysmal" or "this is your last week"

Ryan Seacrest will try to insult Simon but still look like an #####.

There will be an awkward reply somewhere by one of the contestants back st Simon.

There will be an embarassing Ford commercial.

There will be Fox celebrity DAW's in attendance.

Plenty of goofy signs that proclaim "Fantasia = Fantastic!"

ETA that ist should be "Randyism" not "Ranyism"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Definite Happenings on next AI Mysterious Jedi 04-12-04 1
   RE: Definite Happenings on next AI nailbone 04-12-04 3
 RE: Definite Happenings on next AI theincrediblehugey 04-12-04 2
 RE: Definite Happenings on next AI greenmonstah 04-12-04 4
 RE: Definite Happenings on next AI Risti 04-12-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Definite Happenings on next AI"
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Telepathic thought of the day:

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Definite Happenings on next AI"
It's aight, dawg!

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

LOL..just got the telepathic thought!! You should be ashamed!!

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Definite Happenings on next AI"
The commercial will feature "Greased Lightning" from Grease.

The group sing will be a "West Side Story" medley.

JPL will ignore my pleas for "Light My Fire," and attempt "A Little Less Conversation" repeat.

Tarantino will tell it like it is.

HUGEY wants to see ALLC repeat...

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Definite Happenings on next AI"
Camille will be in the audience looking pouty and bothered.

Paula will clap like an uncoordinated toddler.

My dogs will bother me to go out in the middle of at least one song.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Definite Happenings on next AI"
Jennifer will sing something that thousands of bratty kids and worn out parents heard her do on her Disney Cruise bit. Hopefully, Simon will bring this up.

Someone else will also choose to sing a song previously recorded by animated animals or chubby faced little characters.

JPL will dance. Badly. Paula will still like it.

And of course, Randy will say dawg

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •