The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 faced Karen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 faced Karen"
Whats the deal with Karen turning on Trish..I thought those two were cool and then she turned on her at the rose ceremony..
And wasnt Karen consoling Trish when Jenni returned with her surpsied...Sounds like a backstabber to me..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 faced Karen leogirl_21 04-29-04 1
 Definitely not two faced 34_4vr 04-30-04 2
   RE: Definitely not two faced mrc 04-30-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 faced Karen"
I don't really think that Karen did anything two-faced intentionally. I think she realized that Trish is getting closer to the end and Karen doesn't believe that she deserves to be there so she is just warning Jesse about Trish...though you are right, she was being nice to her face but backtalking her at the same time. I still think that she is trying to make Jesse understand and to see what the girls see in Trish and what Jesse is obviously missing.

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Definitely not two faced"
Karen was the one that had the "an 80 year old rich guy with a bad ticker" comment when they were grilling Trish in the kitchen about what kind of man does she go for.

With Jenny's return I think it opened up a lot of the girls to be able to say what they think about Trish to her face and to Jesse's. They realize that Jenny has already told Jesse everything, so they wouldn't be coming off as a jealous ##### but just as another person who doesn't like Trish.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Definitely not two faced"
"With Jenny's return I think it opened up a lot of the girls to be able to say what they think about Trish to her face and to Jesse's. They realize that Jenny has already told Jesse everything, so they wouldn't be coming off as a jealous ##### but just as another person who doesn't like Trish."

Well said!

Paul Morphy--The antithesis of Bobby Fischer's paranoia and anti-Semitism
Official CASH Historian--Vote RR-Boner '04

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •