The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-10, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 Finale!"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote in the subject heading! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S21 Finale!" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot. This time you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows:

5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st(winner!)

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

C for Chase
D for Dan
H for Holly
J for Jud (Fabio)
S for Sash (Matt)

So, for example, if you think Chase will finish in Fifth place, Dan in Fourth, Holly in Third, Jud in Second, and Sash will win it all, your vote should read

C/D/H/J/S wins!

The other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread. Reply only to this post! This is not a discussion thread. If you decide to change your vote then reply to your own post! No sig pics! And Have Fun!

The DAWs!

Libertad tribe, red
Chase (La Flor/New Espada)
Dan (Espada/New Espada)
Holly (Espada/New Espada)
Jud "Fabio" (La Flor/New La Flor)
"Sash" Matthew (La Flor/New La Flor)

The Jury
ep 8. Alina (La Flor/New Espada/Libertad)
ep 9. Marty (Espada/New La Flor/Libertad)
ep 10. HRH Brenda (La Flor/New La Flor/Libertad)
recap.
ep 11. Coward's Way Out NaOnka (La Flor/New Espada/Libertad)
ep 11. Quitter "Purple" Kelly S (La Flor/New La Flor/Libertad)
ep 12. Ben "Dirt Benry" (La Flor/New Espada/Libertad)
ep 13. Calamity Jane (Espada/New La Flor/Libertad)

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)
ep 4. Jimmy T (Espada)
ep 5. Tyrone (Espada/New Espada)
ep 6. Kelly B (La Flor/New La Flor)
ep 6. Yve (Espada/New Espada)
ep 7. Jill (Espada/New La Flor)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 D/H/S/C/FABIO Flowerpower 12-17-10 1
   D/H/S/C/FABIO citywitch 12-17-10 2
 H/D/S/C/J wins michel 12-17-10 3
 d/h/s/c/JUD WINS Travelor 12-17-10 4
 D/H/S/C/FABIO Q 12-17-10 5
 D/H/S/C/Fabio wins Tercel 12-17-10 6
 DHSCJ/FABIO WINS BedfordRobbie 12-17-10 7
 D/H/S/C/Fabio Krautboy 12-17-10 8
 D/H/S/C/J wins it all Belle Book 12-17-10 9
 D/H/S/C/J KwietOne 12-17-10 10
 D/H/S/C/Jud the Stud! Round Robin 12-18-10 11
 D/H/S/C/Fabio wins! Loree 12-18-10 12
 D / H / C / S / FABIO Scarlett O Hara 12-19-10 13
 D/H/S/C/Judthstudwins! dabo 12-19-10 14
 AB: D/S/C=H/J dabo 12-19-10 15
 D/H/S/J/C kingfish 12-19-10 16
 D/H/S/C/Jud wins kircon 12-19-10 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-10, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "D/H/S/C/FABIO"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-10 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

Okay, I'll be the first to vote! I pray that Fabio does indeed win all the remaining immunities. If he does, he can guarantee a spot in the finals, and can point to the wins as earning the spot with no real help from anyone but himself. Beginning with the fact that everyone in his tribe misinterpreted his surfer boy image as being dumb. He didn't care about what they called him, he'd go along with anything as long as he went along. He confessed to Benry at one point that he was so tired of acting stupid! Bravo, FABIO, if you win, you really single handedly did it, and I can really respect that. He's keeping his eye on the prize throughout the duration, even in a season with complete idiots, he's managed to avoid the boot. In a season of pure alpha males and females, it has to be a follower that wins it. And, Fabio has sized up this group beautifully. Step out of the way and let them kill each other off, and that's exactly what they've done.

At least that's how I hope it turns out!

I think Fabio will win the next IC, because he has to! Therefore, the dominant dufus alliance will cut Dan loose. I pray that Fabio will then win the next IC, and they will cut Holly loose. Sash is a real snake, and we know that idiot, Chase, trusted Brenda and Sash the most out of all of the daws out there. Final three are Sash, Chase, Fabio.

Here's how I think the vote will go down:
Alina: Fabio
Marty: Fabio
Brenda: Fabio
NaOnka: Chase - Na is just an idiot and will vote for "her boy"...
Kelly Purple: Chase - K. Purple will do what Na does...nuff said
Benry: Fabio
Jane: Fabio
Dan: Fabio
Holly: Chase More than likely Chase will not vote for Holly, leaving Sash and Fabio to cut her loose. She'll stay true to Chase....or, Chase, being the moron that he is will indeed vote her out too, making another enemy on the jury?

Fabio winning, imo, is the only way this season can be saved....maybe.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "D/H/S/C/FABIO"
DITTO everything by FloPo - brilliantly summarized & stated. (Haven't had any time to post this season, but have been reading posts).

Jud the Stud as stated by his mom - who couldn't like him?
Team Fabio!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "H/D/S/C/J wins"
Most of the jury sees Sash as a disloyal player not a puppetmaster so he'll have trouble getting votes. You need people to trust you in order to strategize.
Chase, on the other hand, is seen more as a dumb player than a nice guy.
Fabio is the only choice for most jurors. I hope he does show that he is smart or else his story will have been incomplete.

Why do I think Holly goes before Dan? I think it's the only way to explain the unanimous vote against Jane: Jud and Dan had a deal with Sash to get the two women voted out back-to-back.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "d/h/s/c/JUD WINS"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-10 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

I think Dan's time for doing nothing has come followed by Holly. Of the 3 remaining I do not feel that Sash is well liked because he is kind of a weasel and of the 3 he is the least liked. I think the final between Jud and Chase will be 7 - 2 and 0 for Sash. How about the favorite player? I would probably vote for NaOnka just because of the spice she added to the show but I trully do not feel she should win. I think perhaps Jane. Sorry to see it come to an end

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-17-10, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "D/H/S/C/FABIO"
Fabio has this wrapped up if he wins the I.N.

Chase is so busy trying to not ##### off people that he ends up pissing off most people. And Sash has no hope for votes, IMO.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-17-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "D/H/S/C/Fabio wins"

BedfordRobbie 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-10, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BedfordRobbie Click to send private message to BedfordRobbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "DHSCJ/FABIO WINS"
I have been lurking this season.

A,M,B,J vote Fabio

N,K,B vote Chase

Sash --- O

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-17-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "D/H/S/C/Fabio"
FloPo explained it perfectly!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-17-10, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "D/H/S/C/J wins it all"
Fabio wins Immunity for the second time in a row and Dan is cut loose by the main alliance.

The main alliance hopes to get rid of Fabio, but he wins his third Immunity in a row! Sash and Fabio agree to get rid of Holly and Chase reluctantly goes along.

Sash is really unpopular so he gets no votes.

Chase gets two votes -- Alina and Na'Onka. That's it.

Fabio gets the other seven votes and wins it all!

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-17-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "D/H/S/C/J"
Chase gets Alina's and Holly's vote.
All else votes for Jud.
No votes for Sash.

Not happy with Final 3 at all - none of them deserve to win. Jud only wins by elimination. VERY DISAPPOINTING

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-18-10, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "D/H/S/C/Jud the Stud!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-10 AT 05:41 AM (EST)

No clue who's gonna win the hundred grand. Losers are the viewers, who had to put up with one of Marko's $hittiest casts ever.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "D/H/S/C/Fabio wins!"
This would be a satisfactory result for me. I want Fabio to win.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-19-10, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "D / H / C / S / FABIO"
I haven't been hanging around the boards as much this season. My schedule has been tough. And, for the first time in as long as I can remember, I haven't read the Spoilers!

I have to say the casting department REALLY dropped the ball with this bunch of knuckleheads!! If it wasn't for the promise of Robfadda coming up next season, I might have left this show altogether! What were they thinking?!!! I've never seen a more shallow, self-involved stupid bunch of Survivors in my life!

Now, let's see why I think Fabio has this wrapped up. The editors have taken care to show us his character and strategy in depth from the beginning. When we first met him, we were shown the others judging him like they would judge a book by its cover. They labeled him the "dumb surfer" -- he became the dumb, accident-prone blonde. They even gave him a dumb blonde nickname - Fabio. We were shown at that time Fabio in confessional -- "I don't care what they call me, I'll go along with anything in order to stay in the game" or "I don't care what they think of me, as long as they don't vote for me." He didn't make waves, his strategy was to just survive day-to-day by flying under the radar and not appearing as a threat. We were also shown how Fabio remained loyal and honest throughout the game. He never backstabbed a friend as Benry did to him. Although we see how the tables turned on him with the majority Jane/Sash/Chase/Holly alliance, somehow he managed to survive by winning the immunity when he needed it the most.

Do I think he will continue to win immunity? Yes, I do. If he can make it to the F-3, there is no way he won't win the game. The other Alphas only succeeded at biting each other's heads off. In a game of such domineering STUPID alphas, it will be the player who got along with them the best he could WITHOUT making the waves. He successfully diverted the target off his back the entire game by NOT appearing to be the threat and he remained strong enough in the end to win the Immunity necklace when he needed it most.

So, I say "WELL DONE" Judd aka Fabio! You were the best of the season and deserve the million! As for the rest of the dumba$$ crew, I sincerely hope we have seen the last of them -- if one of these idiots is resurrected in a future show, as God is my witness, I will not watch it!

12-19-10, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "D/H/S/C/Judthstudwins!"
It's pretty much all been said. Sash and Chase want to make it an allgurl final, Dan is toast when Fabio wins II. When Fabio wins the final II Holly gets the chop for having a bad do.

Just joshin'. Fabs gets to final it doesn't matter really who else gets there with him, he's the cream of a pretty sorry bunch this season.

12-19-10, 07:45 PM (EST)
15. "AB: D/S/C=H/J"
Tummy writes

Dan out next
Sash - Think Fabio may have one more immunity in him taking him to the Final Three
Holly, Chase and Fabio
Fabio wins over Chase and Holly - with ALL the votes

oh yeah, i forgot to account for tie possibilities.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "D/H/S/J/C"
Surely Chase Fabio and Sash will dominate the final challenges, and vote the bigger sympathetic (Dan? -eh, well--) jury vote threats Dan and Holly out (coin toss for order).

Then the jury should vote Chase 5 votes, Fabio 2 votes, and Sash 2 votes.

If there is a tie for second, somehow Sash will beat Fabio who is still just as dazed and confused as ever.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-19-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "D/H/S/C/Jud wins"
See you all next season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •