The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 14 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-10, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 14 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-10 AT 04:53 AM (EST)

Voting Clip

Dan (Jane): <says nothing>

Holly (Jane): We should have listened to Marty a long time ago.

Jane (Sash): <clears throat> You can lie all you want to.*

Sash (Jane): You're a classy Southern lady but what you pulled today at camp and tribal is utterly disgusting.*

Chase (Jane): I love you Jane. You know I wish this wouldn't have happened, but I got to keep myself further in the game though.

Fabio (Jane): You've had a great run um but it's your time to go and pouring water at the fire at camp was not cool.

*I'm not an expert on the editing like Veruca & michel, but I promise you that what Jane & Sash said during their votes were obviously cut off. It seems that both of them said more that was cut off. Maybe stuff missyae told us about?

Jane's Final Words:

Had time of her life. So glad she did this. Proud of the way she played, thinks friends & family will be too -- she was straight up. Can't believe her closest allies, especially Chase, turned on her. She knew she could be a good provider & fishing & crabbing was a way to stay busy. She was treated like a hero at first, called Survivor McGuyer, but they can turn on you in a heartbeat. Sash is a big ole liar, disappointed in Chase, he's going to have a hard time going back to NC. He turned on the only person who really believed in him & never lied to him. She wrote Holly off when she found out what she was doing today. Dan is a conniver. Fabio -- wishes him the best of luck, he needs to learn how to stand on his own two feet & be a man or he is going to be led down a path. If he wins a million dollars, he'll blow it because someone will take advantage of him. He really is a great guy & he is smart -- he really is smart -- but he cannot stand on his own two feet & make a decision. She's proud of her game, she played some pranks around camp, taking an egg. And here her buddy in crime, Chase, turns on her and here she is feeding him so he can win challenges for herself too because he always promised he would take her to the end (me: Jane is obviously alluding to some info that missyae gave us that Jane "held back bigger fish for Chase" but she doesn't state it explicitly). She fed a lot of people, kept them happy for a while. At home she's always moving around, a lot of them had low energy whole time. She never complained. She hung in with young kids, loved it a La Flor. She & Holly were only each other's friends at old tribe. It will be fun to get back home & wash her hair everyday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips kiki_k 12-16-10 1
   RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips Karchita 12-16-10 3
 RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips kiki_k 12-16-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-16-10, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips"
Chase says no one really taking any big chances yet. His main goal is to get to F3. Who is sitting next to him at F3 is a secondary concern -- he is trying to figure that out right now. A lot depends on next IC. He feels like he and Sash are in control but Sash could go off with Holly. Feels vunerable right now because anyone can turn on you.

Dan says Chase won RC & p!ssed off a lot of people. He really, really did a bad thing to Jane. He showed Jane she's out of the game. He's been her buddy this whole time & today he spit in her face. She's at camp crying. He lost a lot of respect for Chase. Whatever he needs to do to stop him from getting to F3 he's going to do. Really dislikes the guy. Doesn't like him. "Chase is dead to me." He's got an idol in his pocket. Maybe has Sash in his pocket. But if Sash has half a brain he should realize he can't beat Chase in challenges so hopefully tomorrow we can get Sash to blindside him. He's not too secure right now, but he got this far, wants to go all the way, but got to see son today. He'd love to go all the way but will see what happens. He's trying to convince Chase he is best to go to finals with because he has money, no one will give him the reward. But that is self-serving because if he gets up there he'll beat the *** out of him up there.

"Secret Scene" of Chase & Jane. Jane tells Chase she was "play acting" about being upset that Chas didn't take her on reward. Dan was all upset that Chase threw her under bus so she went along with it. But she wanted to see what they would do. And now they want me & Sash to go with them & vote you (Chase) and Holly off. Chase tells camera he thinks Jane is full of b.s., that she was really upset after RC because she was mad she fell at bottom of totem pole. So he had to do a little damage control with her. Tells her that he felt Holly was more likely to jump in with Dan so he couldn't trust her at camp but Sash & he trust her. Jane tells camera that she wanted to make sure she wasn't 4th & Chase assured her Holly was 4th. Chase tells Jane he wants either her or himself to win. Cut to shot of Chase/Sash/Holly/Jane talking and Chase says "We all know if Fabio gets to finals he wins." Everyone nods. Sash says "He's played a really great game without backstabbing or doing anything bad." Holly says "We have to see what happens at next challenge." Jane says "We have to win."

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-10, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips"
Chase says ... is main goal is to get to F3.

Ah, the Russhell strategy. What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

Bouquet by c2p

12-16-10, 03:36 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 14 Insider Clips"
Jane packing to go to TC. She's taking some different bits of wood & saying she is going to make things out of them -- one a Christmas decoration, one a clock, a present for one of her friends who is helping daughter at farm etc. (She's crying & is upset). She says she isn't giving up but she wants to be prepared. She's going to make a speech tonight & it's going to hit home with some people. Hopefully they'll change their minds, but there going to hear what she has to say. At least she can hold her head up when she goes back to NC knowing she played a good game. Most disappointed in homeboy Chase but when you lay down with liars, you become one. He played his game his way, she played her game hers. Tonight some blank is going to hit the fan. Those 3 will know that none of them are going to get her vote in the final.

Clip of Fabio after IC -- he's stoked he won. He knew it was do or die & that Jane could not win it. So far so good today. Right now Sash/Holly/Chase are talking about whether they want to vote out Jane or not. He's hoping Jane goes home tonight and they can figure out something tomorrow because it can all change again tomorrow (me: the "they" seems to be him & Dan). He's stayed low profile until now, but now it's coming down to the last minute & we're all trying to see how this is going to play out. It might take some lying to get it done, it might take holding 2 promises to get it done. It is all going to depend on whether he can win immunity or not. It's critical now.

Secret scene Jane says Chase was going to talk to Holly but he hasn't reported back to her. She tells Chase to go to tree mail & she'll go down to beach so they can meet up & talk. She gives him a coconut when the meet up. He tells her he didn't want this to happen. She says she feels they played her for a fool. He swears that when he & Sash came up to her the other day, they were dead serious & that he took Holly on reward because he trusted her (Jane). He says this kills him because now he doesn't know what he's going to do to get to finals. Jane wishes they would reconsider & asks him to give her the HII so that she can play it. Chase tells camera that if he did that it would keep Jane around but then Holly & Sash wouldn't trust him. He would love to keep her in, but he's got to get himself further in game somehow. He tells Jane he can't give her HII because then it sc@ws him. If he can't convince them, he wants to thank her for making the game so fun for him & she is one of a kind. She says she wishes he would convince them. He says he will. Jane tells camera that Chase not giving her HII tells her he really didn't have an alliance with her. Says he is a backstabber and a liar.

Chase talks about how great it was seeing mom at reward. Didn't think he'd miss mom so much. He realized his mom means more than anything else to him. His mom loves word games so challenge was perfect for her. Might have put a curse on him because he had to choose. Choosing Sash was an easy one because he hadn't been on reward in a while. Having to choose between Fabio/Jane/Holly was hard. Fabio was very emotional & he's probably going home soon, so he would have been a jury vote, but he wanted to keep Holly close to make sure she can help him get to end. He trusts Jane at camp, so he went with Holly who he feels can get him further in game. He went with heart. He prayed about it. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite him in the butt with jury votes, if he makes it that far. Had a great time with mom but at same time said to mom that he could have just lost the million dollars. Fabio was very upset, but he doesn't blame him. He loves him to death. Fabio's an emotional guy, he said he would have taken him, and knows he would have, but this is a game. He tried to do as much damage control as he could with Fabio but doesn't know if he has his jury vote.
Sash talks about how spending time with his mom at reward was the best experience in his life. It was overwhelming. It was a highlight out here & in his life. Blah, blah, blah.

Holly has clip talking about how great it was to see hubby, how proud he is of her, blah, blah blah.

Note: there's a clip of each of the family members (ie: Meet Chase's mom" etc). I'm not going to even watch those.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •