The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"central ohio viewers... here's the drill from WTTE 28"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

baglady 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baglady Click to send private message to baglady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"central ohio viewers... here's the drill from WTTE 28"
last week SO was pre-empted by infomercials so I emailed channel 28 and asked what was going on. here's their reply:

"Thank you for writing to WTTE/FOX28.

As you are aware, Starting Over was pre-empted last Thursday and
Friday. It will also be pre-empted this Wednesday & Thursday. You will not miss any new episodes or any story lines. The original episodes will air this Monday (12/19), Tuesday (12/20), Friday (12/23) and Monday (12/26). After next Monday, Starting Over is in repeats.

We apologize for any confusion with the schedule, as these were last minute changes. It is sometimes necessary to pre-empt regular programming for 'paid' programming. Unfortunately, Starting Over is the lowest rated program in our daytime lineup. Therefore, we chose to pre-empt Starting Over. After this week, we should be back to our regular schedule."

hmmmm. I wonder if they're gonna pick SO up next season.

*baglady

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: central ohio viewers... here's ... AshLanie 12-21-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-21-05, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: central ohio viewers... here's the drill from WTTE 28"
Well S.O. is so highly rated (sic) in my area that the Jerry Springer show is the lead in for it. chuckling

Was the other way around til this week.....guess thye felt springer viewers would stick around for S.O.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •