The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6"
I didn't get to Philiminate anyone this time, that makes me sad. But hey, I got in the product placement! Isn't that worth something? Webcams add 10 kilos to your moobs, I swear. Mary Adam, I think Jonathon needs to talk to you. He could make a man out of you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bolo in Limbo... Estee 12-22-04 1
 Phil, Angelfood 12-22-04 2
   RE: Phil, ginger 12-22-04 3
 Letters of apology warp_core breach 12-23-04 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6 ARnutz 12-23-04 5
 Weiner Maker seahorse 12-23-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bolo in Limbo..."
Where are we? Where did all these gray, swirling mists come from? Are we eliminated? Are we still in the Race? Is this what it's like inside a Trabant's engine? Phil? Help us, Phil... it was your assigned cars that got us into this...

What's that moaning in the distance?

This isn't a good place to be...

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-22-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Phil,"
I realize that much attention has been paid to your upper body, but I was wondering if your pants are always that... defined.

Cause I'm gonna start watching more.

I was thinking the same thing, that I'd like to see Jonathan and PrissyBoy together. but then, Adam might release Jon's inner drag-queen.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Phil,"
C'mon, Honey!
Here, Honey!
Here, Honey honey honey!
Heel, Honey!
I said, HEEL, Honey!
Honey?

Hayden

Where'd Aaron go?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-23-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Letters of apology"
Apparently, Jon will not be posting anymore (yay!) and so I'm going to risk venturing into the world of having my own opinion and say. Here goes:

Dear Airline Counter Worker:

I'm so sorry that Jon slammed the tickets on your counter and spazzed out on you by loudly blaming you for costing him the race - like you give a #####.

Dear PoliceMEN:

It must have been really creepy for a man to sweet-talk you into not giving us a ticket. But like Jon says he can do anything!

Dear Gus:

I'm so sorry that Jon ragged on you and ragged on you about how you were able to get the tickets before us. You may have man boobs, but you're smart and Jon's just stupid.

Dear People at the Fortress:

I apologize for the screaming and carrying on. I'm sorry that you had to bear witness to Jon flying around shirtless using a tarp like it was a cape and behaving like some demented super hero. But apparently, I don't let him have any fun.

Dear Taxi Driver # 1:

I knew you were going to snap on us, but he just wouldn't quit. So then you kicked us out. I'm sorry for his big mouth, but that's Jon.

Dear Taxi Driver # 2:

I'm sorry. He was just really annoying. "Hurry up" and so on.

Dear Phil:

In the beginning Jon told me to forget about you because of your man boobs and all but, damn, you looked pretty hot in those pants. What are you doing after the show? You're loaded right? Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to take Jon to the cleaners after all this is over.

Victoria

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6"
I bet you thought I was going to quit the race! Ha! It was fun being slung up in the air like that! Just got a little woosie for a minute. Just wait until next time, Freddy is going to go postal on your a$$es!

Oh and woo hoo! We managed to hang on to first place, baby! None of you were even on that first train with us! It's too bad we all got bunched up again at that internet cafe, otherwise we'd be a day ahead of all of your sorry butts!

~Kendra~

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Weiner Maker"
Did you see me make all those 7 " weiners.

Sweet

Adam

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •