The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kristy on WRIF this morning...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kristy on WRIF this morning...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Note: I have not watched one show, but reading it here seem much better then the show. Kristy was on with Drew and Mike after they tried to call Jenny (She was the one who dump Jesse). She said Jesse said a lot more then he just did not want to be waking up to someone different every morning. She said they did not show him getting really drunk and then also going on and on about his ex-gf who he just broke up with before the show. He was saying how perfect she was and how beautiful she was, etc. She was the last one to get one on one time that night and it was the producers who forced them into the back of the RV and tried to get them to make out. By that time he was gone and even with her, he was talking about his ex. She knew then he was not for her because he was not in the right place for the show. When they got back, she told the girls and the producers she wanted out and why. The producers tried to talk her out of it and interviewed her forever trying to change her mind. The girls were supportive and some wanted out who were on that same date (I wonder how many of them are left if any). The producers thought they were going to lose a bunch of them and hit the panic button big time on those who wanted to leave. She said they convinced the rest to stay but they told her they were giving up and tried to make Jesse just not chose them. She said they did not show any of it and up to the end put pressure on her to just stay and not get a rose.

1. This shows how much the producers are producing this show and that is why Trish is still there. They talked Jesse into keeping her.
2. I think what Trish said about her past was part true and part alcohol.
3. Jesse is not staying with anyone if he just broke up and maybe that’s another reason to keep Trish. REBOUND SEX! He is thinking with the wrong head.

Hope this helps.

Edit sp and gr errors

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kristy on WRIF this morning.... Poncho 04-29-04 1
 hhhhhmmmmmm Breezy 04-29-04 2
   RE: hhhhhmmmmmm RealityAddict 04-29-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kristy on WRIF this morning...."
Thanks for the info, that is very interesting I wish they would show us all the stuff that gets edited out!!!!!

Poncho

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "hhhhhmmmmmm"
Maybe the ex is the stalker.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: hhhhhmmmmmm"
Oh, Breezy...maybe you are on to something! It does say "a woman from his past makes a shocking return" in the episode description. Oh, the suspense...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •