The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #14 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-10, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #14 ECST"
Please discuss tonight's show on this thread only until it has aired on the West Coast.

Please no spoilers of future events, but any spoilers for tonight's show may be discussed as the night unfolds.

Will I be singing "All By Myself" or will there hopefully be a few others chiming in. I'm kinda sleepy, so I could use someone to keep me awake if I'm going to be driving the play by play.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously Snidget 12-15-10 1
 Tribal Fall Out Snidget 12-15-10 2
   RE: Tribal Fall Out KimberA00 12-15-10 3
       RE: Tribal Fall Out Snidget 12-15-10 9
 We Got a Tree Cell Phone Snidget 12-15-10 4
   RE: We Got a Tree Cell Phone KimberA00 12-15-10 5
 Reward Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 6
   RE: Reward Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 7
   RE: Reward Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 8
   RE: Reward Challenge KimberA00 12-15-10 10
       RE: Reward Challenge CTgirl 12-16-10 26
           RE: Reward Challenge Karchita 12-16-10 28
               RE: Reward Challenge CTgirl 12-16-10 36
                   RE: Reward Challenge Karchita 12-16-10 38
           RE: Reward Challenge michel 12-16-10 33
               RE: Reward Challenge dabo 12-16-10 35
                   RE: Reward Challenge michel 12-16-10 39
 Back at Camp Snidget 12-15-10 11
 Reward Snidget 12-15-10 12
 Facing the Wrath Snidget 12-15-10 13
 Immunity Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 14
   RE: Immunity Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 15
   RE: Immunity Challenge Snidget 12-15-10 16
 Back at Camp Snidget 12-15-10 17
 Tribal Council Snidget 12-15-10 18
   RE: Tribal Council KimberA00 12-15-10 20
   RE: Tribal Council Karchita 12-16-10 30
       RE: Tribal Council Round Robin 12-16-10 32
 Da Votes Snidget 12-15-10 19
   RE: Da Votes KimberA00 12-15-10 21
       RE: Da Votes katethegreat 12-15-10 23
           RE: Da Votes michel 12-15-10 24
               RE: Da Votes BrassFan 12-15-10 25
                   RE: Da Votes michel 12-16-10 29
               RE: Da Votes CTgirl 12-16-10 27
                   RE: Da Votes Karchita 12-16-10 31
                       RE: Da Votes michel 12-16-10 34
                           RE: Da Votes Karchita 12-16-10 37
                               RE: Da Votes michel 12-16-10 40
                                   RE: Da Votes Karchita 12-17-10 41
                                       RE: Da Votes michel 12-17-10 42
 Next Week/Final Words Snidget 12-15-10 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-15-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously"
Chase flips and flops more than a fish pulled out of the water.

12-15-10, 09:03 PM (EST)
2. "Tribal Fall Out"
Fabio happy to be alive, Sash thinks he is in control of the game, and Fabio is next on his hit list.

Fabio is planning on dazzling everyone with his genius.

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tribal Fall Out"
I snarfed lasagna out my nose when he said what he thinks they'll be saying "Wow, I didn't know Fabio was that smart"... said in his dumb guy voice. Bwahahaha

12-15-10, 09:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tribal Fall Out"
That sounds painful!

12-15-10, 09:07 PM (EST)
4. "We Got a Tree Cell Phone"
Video from home on the phone.

It is a Sprint Cell Phone, that was a spontaneous confessional.

12-15-10, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We Got a Tree Cell Phone"
That's twice in concurring scenes where Fabio's supposed intelligence is mentioned. Hrmmm

12-15-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
6. "Reward Challenge"
Chase and Fabio agree it will be them and Sash going.

Jeff tells us it is a 4G cell phone, and then he snatches it from them.

Win the challenge you can take the phone on a sail trip with a nice meal, and company of loved ones.

Chase's Mom Connie
They get hugs and videos for everyone, wow, they've gone soft.
Fabio's Mom Ann
Sash's Mom Lee
Dan's son Matthew
Jane's daughter Ashley
Holly's husband Charlie

12-15-10, 09:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Loved ones will have to work to spend more time.

Survivors run up a plank and bring two bags of letter tiles

Loved one has to solve the puzzle--a phrase.

12-15-10, 09:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Some have both bags before Dan gets the first bag out, finally gets the second bag awhile after everyone else.

Connie think she has it.

Family
Comes
First

Chase and Connie, choose one survivor to come with.
Takes Sash

Death glares from some of the other loved ones.

Gets one more person.
Takes Holly.

The rest will be executed says Jeff.

Fabio is really upset. Love ones, say goodbye.

12-15-10, 09:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Jane, Fabio, and Dan are all upset at Chase for not picking them to share the reward.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I thought Dan was more upset that Chase took Holly again instead of Jane. All these promises that Chase is making is going to come back and bite him at some point.

After winning 4 rewards in a row, Chase should be scrupulously fair in making sure every one gets their fair share. Taking Holly on back-to-back rewards wasn't very smart.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-10, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Taking Jane would have been back to back for her, too, so I didn't really understand that.

12-16-10, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Yes, so he should have taken Fabio (or Dan). The editors are making a big deal about Chase's choices so the consequences are going to matter at some point.

12-16-10, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Reward Challenge"
But everyone seemed to focus on what he did to poor Jane and it actually would have been three rewards in a row for her. Jeff really likes Jane (check out his blog if you haven't already), but I sure don't. She is a nasty, vindictive sore loser and her voice is almost as bad as Sarah Palin's. Ugh. I am so glad to see her gone.

Agree about Chase's edit.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I've always said that it's dumb to win individual rewards. Didn't Chase realize that he was apologizing a bit too much, a bit too often to everyone?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Reward Challenge"
But he loves them all. ))gag((

Did he ever say what was in the note? And didn't his Mama ever tell him not to talk with his mouth full?

12-16-10, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Wasn't it another clue to the idols?!! I'll have to watch again.

12-15-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
11. "Back at Camp"
Discussing why Chase is so loyal to Holly.

They all think it is was a million dollar decision to lose it. Jane really hurt, Ashley's last summer at home. Also she feels like the fourth person in a four person alliance.

12-15-10, 09:27 PM (EST)
12. "Reward"
They are saying they are the final three. Chase is worried about how it will play with the jury to keep Holly so close.

They make it very clear to the loved one that Jane is the fourth in a four person alliance.

12-15-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "Facing the Wrath"
Come back to camp after dark.

Fabio wanting some kind of explanation, but he knows he can't hold a grudge. Figures he has to win immunity.

That was wrath??

12-15-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
14. "Immunity Challenge"
Go through an obstacle course blind folded, feel objects on a shield.

Come back with a bag of thingies and put them in the same places, will have extra/wrong things in the bag.

Dan last one to the puzzle.

Jane heads back first.

12-15-10, 09:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
Fabio back first, then Jane then Holly

Holly dropped a bag. Chase finally heads back after a long study, Dan heads back.

Holly finds the last bag.

12-15-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
Fabio doesn't have it

Fabio switches the one wrong piece out and wins immunity.

12-15-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
17. "Back at Camp"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-10 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Sash says Fabio winning immunity screws up the plans, decide what his next move is.

Chase says Dan is done, Fabio says let's get rid of Jane, it is such a no brainer. Do they want her in the final four, and looking at the final three. Sash and Holly don't want to keep her. Chase does.

Jane comes over to ask if Dan is still going home, and they say it needs to be discussed, and she asks if it is her. Chase says he doesn't want to do it.

They tell Jane she can beat them, her hand is blurred, didn't look like it was a flip off, but it was blurred.

Jane is not happy, liars and cutthroats.

And another promise of Wrath.

Jane puts out the fire before heading to tribal council. I started it, I'll put it out.

12-15-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
18. "Tribal Council"
Dan it had to be crazy...listen nevermind...says something about Jane putting the fire out.

Jane says no loyalty in the vote and all liars and back stabbers. Jeff want's more.

Chase says we might need to send her home to have a shot at going home.

So this three running things, who is going home. Chase says Fabio or Dan whoever doesn't win immunity. Jeff calling out the alliance. Jeff channels his Mom.

Jane says us three should vote Holly as the other two have idols.

Dan says it makes sense for the three going to vote Holly.

Holly says we came in with a plan, but now the wheels are spinning. Chase is confused about what is going on.

Fabio, you keeping immunity, YES!

Time to vote.

12-15-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Tribal Council"
Just wow!

12-16-10, 02:59 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Tribal Council"
I think Jane could go all rats and snakes on us at the final tribal. She is one bitter and angry lady. She seemed to think the others didn't realize how they were looking on tv, yet was not looking so terrific herself. Sheesh.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-16-10, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Tribal Council"
Given what is in the spoilers, if Jane gives a rat and snake speech at the final TC tey'll likely edit the $hit out of it. The posters at Sucks said it looked like they edited tonight's TC and the voting confessionals very heavily, and I see no reason they won't do the same to the final TC.

12-15-10, 09:54 PM (EST)
19. "Da Votes"
Very Tense Music while writing votes.

Chase and Sash both play their immunity idols.

Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane

13th person voted out, Jane.

12-15-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Da Votes"
Great play by play Snidget... Can't believe they didn't team up on this one and at least make it a tie. smh

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Da Votes"
Agree - not the strongest end-game plan by Fabio and Dan; if they had forced a tie, bet Jane would have a good chance at winning the fire starting challenge. Unless it's purple rocks at this point? Question: I thought the HII were good until final five. Is this new or has it always been this way?

12-15-10, 10:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Da Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-10 AT 02:45 AM (EST)

The HII had been good until F4 but they put it until F5 in Fiji where there were 2 idols available. Imagine the mess if at F4 someone without the HII wins individual immunity: Automatic boot! It went to F6 in Gabon.

And it is Purple rock at F6 so forcing a tie would have meant Dan, Sash and Chase pulling rocks.

ETA: Don't strategize after a bottle of wine!

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-10, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Da Votes"
>And it is Purple rock at
>F6 so forcing a tie
>would have meant Dan, Sash
>and Chase pulling rocks.

Would it? Something that's never been done before...Would the person who played a hidden idol have to draw a rock? They've always said that the castaways with votes and the holder of immunity do not have to draw a rock. Wouldn't the player of an individual immunity idol be considered a holder of immunity?

12-16-10, 02:53 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Da Votes"
The rules of Survivor aren't clear but Jeff said that the players with votes along with the person who won the immunity challenge wouldn't draw rocks, everybody else would.

12-16-10, 00:18 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Da Votes"
Is that giving too much credit to Fabio and Dan? Maybe.

I think so! Even more than usual this season, I was underwhelmed by how these people are playing the game tonight. What a bunch of chuckleheads (except for Fabio, he pulled out an immunity when he needed it!)

12-16-10, 03:01 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Da Votes"
bad game play + unlikeable players = bad Survivor

12-16-10, 08:37 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Da Votes"
It's been better game play than Gabon, Tocantins and Samoa. As far unlikeable players, I think everyone besides Purple Kelly had interesting stories.

12-16-10, 04:54 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Da Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-10 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

I would disagree on both counts, but it is a matter of opinion.

However, likeable is different from interesting and that is a fact.

Edited to remove siggie.

12-16-10, 08:27 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Da Votes"
Gabon: The twists decided everything.
Tocantins: Timbira was extraordinarily dumb. Only JT, Stephen and Erinn were smart.
Samoa: Galu killed Galu. Only Russell, Natalie and Laura were smart players. The HII ruled a lot of the season.

This season, the idols were unimportant and there were very few twists (the MoP was meaningless and we had only 1 tribal, predictable, switch). Mostly, the players decided what they thought was good for them. Very few sheeps. That's always extremely interesting.

12-17-10, 03:57 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Da Votes"
I have no interest in trying to rank the worst seasons. Bad is bad and this was one of my least favorites because I was not impressed with the cast or their game play. YMMV.

12-17-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Da Votes"
I was just explaining why I liked this season. Far from great but much better than Gabon.

12-15-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
22. "Next Week/Final Words"
Everyone is a threat, threat threat threat.

Jane calling out everyone

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •