The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-10, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-10 AT 02:42 AM (EST)

eta: finally posted voting clip:

Dan (Fabio) <says nothing>
Jane (Benrey): Ben, not really who I wanted out tonight, but I had to go with my alliance and they thought you were the biggest threat. But just so you know, you were not my choice tonight.
Fabio (Holly): It's time for you to go. Sorry.
Chase (Benry): Nothing personal at all, man. I love ya to death. Hope we can spend some time after the game together, man.
Benry (Fabio): You can thank your boy Sash for this. He's the one that had to break us up, man.
Holly (Ben): We need to keep our alliance strong and you're just too big of a physical threat.
Sash (Benry): One of the best overall players in the game. A huge physical threat. I'm sorry to see you go home.

Benry's final words:

He was straight up blindsided. He thinks the other 6 saw him as a physical threat so he takes it as a compliment. Wants to know who set up the blindside. He hasn't ever trusted Sash -- the "kid has been shifty since day one, lying and burning bridges." Seems to be under the impression that Fabio voted for him because he says that they must have gone to Fabio and told him they were voting him out. Wants to know who was the other vote for Fabio. (me: he must be tired, as the votes were pretty obvious).

Benry the day after:

Experience was above & beyond what he expected. Taught him a lot about himself, life, trust & evolved him into a better person. Whole experience was a revelation, surreal, makes you realize the simplest things in life bring greatest pleasure. Watching show doesn't really give you an understand of what you are getting yourself into. They were smart to get rid of him because no doubt in his mind that he could have won the last 3 or 4 ICs left and won his way to end. Unless puzzles involved. His brain was so mentally drained after 32 days little sleep, little food etc. He was blindsided. He had 7 days left & had 7 days in him. Biggest problem was having so much trust in Sash & even Holly & Chase -- 2 people REALLY trusted in the game. Chase he played the game 32 days with (me: Benry talks alot about his trust in Chase but we've seen Chase repeatedly say he doesn't trust Benry -- curious. What we have here is a failure to communicate). Wants to give mom & dad a big hug. Thinks family, friends etc will see big change in him. It was a month long mental life rehab. Never felt more clear & talked to God, which was best part of game --spending alone time, watching sunsets. Turned 24 out there & it couldn't come at a better time in his life. Hardest thing he's ever done & feels now there is nothing he can't go through & he is excited to go out there & get it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips kiki_k 12-09-10 1
 RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips kiki_k 12-09-10 2
 RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips kiki_k 12-09-10 3
 RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips emydi 12-10-10 4
   RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips Karchita 12-10-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-09-10, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips"
Clip of Dan, Sash, Fabio & Benry after RC talking about Chase messing up again to take Holly & Jane on reward. Fabio thinks they (Holly/Chase/Jane) need to be split up. Fabio says he (Chase) said he said he "did something crazy last time" betting on girls & if he won he would try to do something to make up for that & he goes & does it again (throws up arms). Sash said he's crossed his boys 3x. Dan says doesn't he see the numbers? There's 4 of us here. Benry says (and they all seem to agree) that they are telling Chase they are voting Jane & flush the idol if he gives it to her & Chase will go home. Benry tells Sash it will be smart on his end to come with them. Sash says we'll have to see how IC plays out. Benry says we just can't let Chase win.

Benry has clip talking RC. Benry had a feeling it would be him & Chase at end & it was. It was close, he really thought he could dominate, but Chase stepped up. The reward was bananas (me: he's channeling Rachel Zoe!). But he's not going to complain, he's going to play just as hard the last 9 days. Chase couldn't have made a dumber decision than choosing Holly & Jane to go on reward. The kid's been playing with his heart from day 1 out there. He left 4 city boys behind. A part of him respects his decision to take the 2 older ladies, because for Jane & Holly the reward is a really big deal, and he especialy respects Chase taking Holly because she gave up reward last time for tarp & rice for the tribe. He lives in Hollywood, CA, he lives an extremely cush lifestyle, he was resort hopping prior to coming here, so it's nothing he's seriously missing out on. He's happy the 2 ladies get to enjoy something like this, hope they relax & get clean because they are going to need it. It's going to be a tough rest of the game. By Chase picking Jane & Holly he left him an extreme strategic advantage to sit at camp talking to Fabio, Sash & Dan & he thinks Chase's decision will come back to bite him in the #####.

Clip of Dan carving a mark for day 31 in tree. Lot of days to live like this. He doesn't normally life like this, but probably not that many people do live like this. But you signed up for it. Can't quit. He lives a pretty cushy life in NY & people in NY who see this & say "no way that's Dan." I'm going to be watching it & saying "There's no way that's Dan."

12-09-10, 03:31 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips"
Holly says tonight at TC it will come down to who is really telling truth. Did Sash flip over to Fabio/Benry/Dan or is he staying with us. Sash tells Jane the guys were trying to work him over to vote her & Holly out next but he is sticking with them as long as they tell him it is for sure them in F4. Jane tells him it is sure. Sash tells her he is going to be as straight forward & honest because his integrity is everything to him. Jane says she thinks Sash has a good heart & hopes he isn't playing them for a fool & gone to the dark side. The dark side is the side she isn't on. They're the ones who sit there & make diabolical plans to vote others of (me: what game is she one?) If Sash believes them he is not floating with a full boat.

Chase clip talking about "awesome time" on reward. It was best yet, a once in a lifetime experience. Had massage tables & that was a surprise. First shower in 30 days was amazing. It felt normal for first time in 30 days, got to sleep in bed. Best massage in his life, in Nicaragua with 2 great ladies & just felt unbelievable. It is amazing to have experience like that, even though he was thinking about his dumb decision, but really let him out of the game & relax. Wishes Sash was there for strategic reasons, but is really happy for Holly & Jane, who has never exprienced anything like that in her life. First time he's looked in mirror in 30 days & he was shocked at how skinny he was.

Fabio has clip saying RC was a good one. Had bits from other challenges & they had to get muddy. He didn't do well, but it was fine. He had hoped Benry would get to end, which he did, but he lost to Chase. They lost, but either way, the 4 of them got to go back to camp. Chase made a mistake taking Jane and Holly. Thinking with his heart, again not his head (btw: he points to his heart when he says "heart" and to his head when he says "head" -- he really is adorable!) That's not a smart move because it shows were his alliegence is. Those 3 are tight & leaves the 4 of us back at camp to form a solid alliance and a game plan. Sash was swing vote. He could have left one of the girls at campt to make sure we didn't talk, taken Sash & figured out something really cool and he didn't. Even before he picked them, he said "I did something crazy earlier in the game & I'm going to make up for it" and it's like "you just did the same thing again. You made the same stupid mistake again, dude." As far as they're concerned they are going to eat the chicken, have some rice. They're happy. And hopefully they can figure out a solid game plan to get the 4 of them to end of game. Pretty excited about how day turned out. As far as he's concerned Chase helped his (Fabio's) game & shot himself in the foot. "Dan definately wants to get him out. Benry. We're all not stoked on him right now." He has a good relationship with Chase, so feels like when he gets back he can lead him to believe they are not after him. Thinks he is with the 3 smartest players (Benry, Dan, Sash & himself). Doesn't think those 3 are going to be able to work game on them, so they're in the best position possible right now.

Dan thinks it is screwed up what's going on with Chase. Doesn't know what Chase is doing. He says everyone knows he can't go to finals with Jane because she's got right story, had a tough, tough life, so everyone will give it to her hands down. Chase can't go with Holly, because she will win it too. But he keeps dragging them along. He keeps saying he has to vote them out, but he keeps not wanting to vote them out. But time'sa'near. Hasn't spoken to him in a long time, but he's going to go up to Chase today because Chase said he had a plan for the 2 of them & he's going to ask him, what's up with the plan? Everybody seems to think it is best to go with him (Dan) to F3 because everyone seems to think no one is going to give him the reward. So with him, they've got a 50/50, with anyone else they got 1 in 3. If that works out for him, he'll wait and see.

12-09-10, 03:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips"
I think this is last batch:

Benry talks about chicken feast. Other 3 went to resort so they had a hot meal of their own. He had a big part in deciding that they were cooking chicken even though others weren't there. There was no regret in killing chicken. First time killing, plucking, gutting & cooking chicken. Guys said he did a good job. Fabio & Sash were impressed. He impressed himself. Never thought he would be out there doing this. Scrapped every single piece of meat off bone. It was a learning experience & wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Jane talks about reward. It was a surprise to get a massage. It was first time in her life she had a massage. She doesn't have money to pay for those kinds of luxuries. She has to pay food & bills. Her goal is to get to F6 & then F4. She's kind of surprised they were stripped naked for massage (me: dang! she never did have a massage before). Holly told her to just relax. Masseuse rubbed oil on them & she couldn't believe she coul stand there to do that for an hour. She almost fell asleep. Her husband had given her a massage when he was alive, but she never had a professional one. She almost drifted off. She was tense at first, but Holly kept telling her to relax.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-10, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips"
There is a deleted scene on EW about Sash's decision to boot Benry

He says he had the power to choose who left and he picked Benry bc he was the one he trusted the least to take him to the finals

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/09/jeff-probst-blogs-survivornicaragua-episode-13/#more-114928

In the Probst thread Karchita makes a good point http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7465.shtml#84

It was Chase who wanted to target Ben. By going along with Chase, what Sash may have accomplished is to bust up both alliances. The men are fractured, and if I were Fabio or Dan, I'd be worried. But the Chase + women may be fractured, too, if Chase votes with Sash and the other guys next time to get rid of one of the women.

However, I think Sash should have done the same thing by going with Fabio. If Sash wanted to win this thing he should have gotten rid of the more likable Fabio when he had the chance. Sash is not the most likable person and his best bet is to go with Dan and Benry the other least likables imho.

Another thing Sash should have thought about doing was to blindside Chase at F7 and get him out with that HII in his pocket.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-10-10, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 13 Insider Clips"
Heeeelllo, emy, dear! You're making me look like a spoiler, aren't you?

*blows kisses*

*twirls*

I agree that Sash's very best shot at winning was probably with Benry and Dan, but Chase really wanted to target Benry. I don't understand why he didn't just go after Chase this time, either, then mop up the women and go to the final four with Fab, Ben, and Dan.

I think the way these young guys think is that they overestimate the challenge threat. Yes, it's a real threat, but it isn't the only one or even the biggest one at all times.

Bouquet by c2p

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •