The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-10, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Please discuss tonight's show on this thread only until the show has finished airing on the West Coast.

Programming note: I won't be available during the show, so I'm getting this up early.

Da Rules

1. If CBS shows it tonight it stays here and only here until the show has finished airing on the West Coast. People may want to check out other spoiler threads (or the never post spoilers there at any time forums) until the show airs in their time zone, let them do that AND be able to watch the show fresh for them.

2. All spoiler information regardless of the source can be discussed here the moment it is seen on the show tonight. For example, as soon as we see the outcome of the reward challenge discussing who had it right, wrong, or otherwise regardless of what kind of spoiler info it was is fair game.

3. Spoiler information of any kind that is about future events shall be kept off this thread so everyone at all levels of spoilage can participate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST Puffy 12-08-10 1
   RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST Snidget 12-08-10 2
   RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST michel 12-08-10 3
       RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST dabo 12-09-10 14
           RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST Round Robin 12-09-10 16
 WTF? Has everyone just given up? kiki_k 12-08-10 4
   RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... CTgirl 12-08-10 5
       RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... kiki_k 12-08-10 7
       RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... michel 12-08-10 10
           Ah, tell us now kiki_k 12-08-10 11
   RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... katethegreat 12-08-10 8
   RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... Loree 12-09-10 12
       RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... jbug 12-09-10 21
   RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up... vince3 12-09-10 17
 RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST Toban 12-08-10 6
   I agree, up to a point kiki_k 12-08-10 9
       RE: I agree, up to a point Loree 12-09-10 13
           RE: I agree, up to a point Karchita 12-09-10 18
 RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST dabo 12-09-10 15
   RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST Karchita 12-09-10 19
 RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST samboohoo 12-09-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Is this a first? No ECST?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Wow, just wow
Wow, just wow

There is an echo in here

here

here

So do I bother to start one next week?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
maybe we're the only two that watched the show!

Recap: Chase makes a dumb decision...again. He wins IC and picks Holly and Jane to accompany him after promising he'd pick Sash.
Sash talks strategy...again.

The voting suspense was left between Benry and Fabio. Note to editors: If you wanted us to believe that Fabio could be going, it would have been smart to give him a confessional before the last sequence...just like Benry had. Dumb.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Sash was looking particularly evil tonight. To give him credit, though, despite his egoism he kept it cool and tried to play smart. He's in a great position to go Cesternino (though he may have to use the HII finally).

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-10, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Before the IC, Sash said he was going to play it tonight, but then he won the IC and didn't need to.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-10, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
I for one was on the edge of my seat this episode.
Opened by trying way to hard to portray Sash as the underdog.
Chase promised him he would take him on reward if he won (with Holly because of her good deed last episode).
Chase won reward & turned around and reneged on Sash. I was all WTF? As was, to her credit, Holly who flat out told Chase it was a bonehead move to leave Sash with the guys back at camp.
Then in the most surprising event all season, Sash won IC!! My heart almost stopped as they showed many scenes of Benry willing to throw Fabio under the bus to save his own skin. At TC I felt a little better when Benry said he was confident that "things were going to swing his way tonight" as those are always Famous Last Words at TC.
2 votes Fabio (by Benry & Dan -- my heart again!)
1 vote Holly (by Fabio who had been duped into it by Benry)
4 votes Benry.
Benry is gone, vowing to figure out who duped him & pulled off the blindside (that would be Sash).
And only 2 episodes left? What would they have done if NaOnka & Kelly hadn't quit, or did they shorten the season beforehand accordingly?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
I was on the edge of my seat too. Best episode of the season. I knew who was going home and I was still nervous for Fabio (and michel, I didn't even notice that Fabio didn't have a confessional!) I loved that Sash won IC. that was a nice surprise.

Every one likes Jane but no one wants to take her to F3. Her days have got to be numbered. And Dan really threw Fabio under the bus too, "anyone but me."

12-08-10, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
I also was way too nervous to notice that Fabio didn't have a confessional! I think I'm crushing on Fabio!!

Hopefully all the reactions shots of Fabs at TC means he wakes up & realizes that while "playing it cool" has gotten him this far it isn't going to take him to the end.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
Fabio's first confessional was only after the IC. A positive player with a solid edit would have had a nice final episode. All the confessionals that Benry received were a dead give-away for me.

For Fabio's edit, the last two points made at TC were absolute gold (but I'll leave that for the editing thread!)

12-08-10, 11:24 PM (EST)
11. "Ah, tell us now"
You can repost it in the edit thread. No one will know -- as we seem to be the only ones reading this board anymore.

I remember the "you can't trust alliances anymore" point. What was the other one?

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
First, I miss the regular posts; when I logged on to read the summaries, I was wondering if somehow the show was delayed in the rest of the country. Where is everyone?

Second, I really enjoyed the show. I was glad Fabio didn't go home! I like Jud/Fabio, and I felt sorry for him at tribal, when he realized that his alliance voted against him. CBS showed enough Benry confessionals that I was pretty sure he was the real target, but still!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
I kept wanting to see how Dan was doing in the challenges. But they kept the camera away from him. They didn't even mention him most of the time. They have completely given up on him.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
I did a rewind to watch the "untangle the rope" challenge again - I don't Jeff ever mentioned Dan's name even once during the whole thing!
I was asking DH (before rewinding) if that guy with the bad knees was even participating in the challenge - I couldn't even remember his name! LOL

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WTF? Has everyone just given up?"
1. I think even if NaOnka and Purple Kelly hadn't quit, the Finale would still be 2 episodes away... they just would've edited together a double IC with no RC timeframe or such into one episode to do so...

2. I think outside of Snidget, most of the ECST peeps are either still burned out from RussHell, or have tuned out between that and all of the theatrics these past couple of seasons in the spoiler forum.

3. Another possibility is that with 3 (possibly soon to be 4) seasons of bootlists, the excitement is waning off of Survivor...

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-10, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
Sash played the whole thing really well...kept his cool, even before he won immunity. Holly, too, really has her head in the game. I'd love to know what those two really think about keeping Jane. As it stands now, if I was on the jury, one of those two would get my vote.

12-08-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
9. "I agree, up to a point"
This was a good episode for Sash. It made him look like he was in an underdog position & was able to play it cool. Personally, I doubt Sash was every going to go with Benry & Fabio. BUT it also showed Sash being pretty shifty -- he nodded to Benry when Benry was asked by Jeff if he felt confident, which was a pretty shady move. He bragged about the fact that he could keep Benry, Dan & Fabio out of the loop just because he could. He also laid it on way too thick with Jane about being his "2nd mom" when we just saw him talking about keeping Jane out of the final 3. Survivor requires a certain amount of "playing your cards close to your vest," no doubt about it, but that isn''t the same as being shifty. Sash is being shown to be be shifty just for the sake of being shifty. It might get him into the final 3 (ala Russell) but also like Russell it doesn't bode well for him to win.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I agree, up to a point"
Sash is making enemies with his attitude. He might make it to the F3. But will he get the votes? Fabio is coming off much better.

I am curious why they are so sure Jane would win if she made F3. I don't like her as much as they seem to think the jury does.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-10, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I agree, up to a point"
I find Jane pretty annoying, to tell the truth. But I think they are right to think that she's a huge risk to take to the finals. She has has a hard life and recently lost her husband and everybody seems to like her. She's also tough as nails and a real worker around camp.

I would have gotten rid of her long ago.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
They showed Na and Kelly walking in as part of the jury, as far as I was concerned that was all of them they needed to show.

Poor chicken, what a horrible name, what a perfectly horrible Grinchy way to name a chicken.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-10, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
And Na grinning like the sociopath she is.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #13 ECST "
I checked in at 8:50 last night and couldn't believe there were no posts.

Things to note:

Reward Challenge: Chasee pretty much dominated. Jane was great in the first leg and sucked in the second. Consistent at being inconsistent.

Fabio: He should know he was duped by Benry. All votes were shown. Fabio knows he voted Holly. Based on the look on his face, he knows it was Benry.

The chicken: They named the chicken Kelly Nay in honor of the quitters who were too chicken to stay. Benry, Sash, Dan & Fabio ate the chicken while the others were on the Reward. That was pretty darn funny. Then Jane came back, realized she lost her chicken and then lost the "e" on her name as she turned into Batty Jan and mourned the loss of her chicken.

Nay and Kelly: Jeff twice refered to them as quitters. Loved that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •