The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-10, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

ONE CASTAWAY MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO ALLIANCES IN ORDER TO SECURE THEIR PLACE IN THE GAME, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 8

A castaway is left questioning alliances after a broken promise leaves them out in the cold on the next episode of Survivor Nicaragua.

Title sounds wimpy and indecisive, so my first guess is Chase (LOL) but maybe it is Sash as the other 6 are shown as being in alliances of 3 (Benry/Dan/Fabio v. Chase/Holly/Jane) with Sash as the "wild card." He is definately the one who has to choose between the 2 alliances.

I don't see how Sash fits with "broken promises" unless it is referring to NaOnka and/or Kelly S. from last episode & they promised not to quit & then quit anyway. So, maybe they broke a promise last episode that has left Sash "out in the cold" between the 2 alliances of 3 in this episode?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... vince3 12-03-10 1
   RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... Round Robin 12-04-10 2
 RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... Outfrontgirl 12-06-10 3
   RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... Outfrontgirl 12-07-10 4
       RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... Round Robin 12-07-10 5
   RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I St... BrassFan 12-08-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-10, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
I think the 'broken promise' has been cumulative for Sash: For a while he was in an alliance with Chase/Brenda/NaOnka/Purple Kelly... only to see it implode in the episode right before the recrap... Brenda gets voted out, then both Purple Kelly and NaOnka quit together... now he's out in the cold.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
This is as likely to refer to Sash as to anybody. His alliance has pretty much hung him out to dry, and he can't be feeling too good about where he stands for the endgame after the HII are no longer playable.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-10, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

The way it's worded, it seems to me most likely that both sentences apply to the same person, and that person will also be the "I" in Not Sure Where I Stand. But you never know with CBS.

I just took a look at the Insider Clips from last episode.

HOLLY
The one with Holly is from before the RC is played. Holly says that she, Jane, Chase, and Sash have a F4 agreement, and can control the rest of the game if they keep it together. Holly at this point is reckoning on the quits, and is thinking 4-3.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=cD1EVSmh6nCIpY9vNw2YVJPMrmWeP17A&vs=Default&play=true

JUD
post-RC.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=7ctzshgQGbHW1_HIfqtSiiCBxcbKzHac&vs=Secret%20Scenes&play=true

Fabio says that HE is really good friends with Sash, and thinks he can get him to come with Fabio, Benry, Dan. Then Fabio can blindside Sash at some point to deal with the HII.

CHASE
Chase says that Jane is his F2 partner, and his 4 is Jane, Holly, Sash.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=MmJ_ADab_Nsh5cXo7MBO4OK4K8YZrP6W&vs=Secret%20Scenes&play=true

JANE
There's another scene with Jane, where she wants Benry and Dan to go, and is willing to have Fabio as part of a F5 alliance, then play for the best person to win immunity.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=e_0JX6x9ddGAJGROuElinXNig_7zqB0A&vs=Secret%20Scenes&play=true

So, going into this episode, Chase-Jane-Holly and Fabio-Benry-Dan are counting on Sash, so it seems inaccurate that he's in a shaky position. He's coveted, not a target.

They didn't show anything about whom Fabio, Benry, Dan would choose to target. I would think they'd want Chase out as the challenge threat, Chase and Jane. Chase mentions that he and Jane are targets.

As for the broken promise, it could be that Sash is upset because Chase doesn't take Sash on reward, and takes Jane instead. That would leave Sash literally "out in the cold" if it's an overnight trip.

I don't see that any promise has been broken as of the last episode, so what could happen during the episode -- really just the reward, unless you want to count discussions.

ETA
SASH
in this clip
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=_KBaCfpjb1avqtA2ulFvZ6U_b5SPiMFu&vs=Secret%20Scenes&play=true

he talks about how much he was hoping that he could go on reward, if Na Onka had given it up and asked Jeff if Sash could go. (Delusional much Sash?) Talks about how he needs it to get through to the end. I'm thinking he will be quite unhappy staying at camp, not getting a sign of Chase's love for Sash.

What typically happens with these reward deals where the deprived hang out is that alliances shift, so Sash being disappointed is likely to make promises to Jud's group, which he will later break.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-10, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
bumping because it's getting buried ...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-10, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
Hadn't got buried that deep yet. This joint has been dead as a doornail since the double quit episode was shown last week.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-10, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 13 "Not Sure Where I Stand""
>So, going into this episode, Chase-Jane-Holly
>and Fabio-Benry-Dan are counting on
>Sash, so it seems inaccurate
>that he's in a shaky
>position. He's coveted, not
>a target.

Unless both sides start to think that he's going to flip to the other side....That's happened before where the swing vote person ends up getting voted out because everyone else thinks they'll go the other way, so both sides target them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •