The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-10, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Courtesy of Survivor Fever. The preview vidcaps are not yet available, these are the promo vidcaps:

Transcript:

Announcer: Wednesday, the Survivor tribe is split
3 versus 3. The 7th castaway is a wild card

Sash : Pretty much make me
your best offer.

Benry : If Sash were smart
he'd jump on board with us.

Chase: I'm gonna try to do my best to make sure he
feels real good with our group.

Announcer: Will the alliances crumble?

Benry: As long as it's not me going home next.

Holly: Oh no.

Announcer: The only way to guarantee survival, win immunity.

Chase: It's going to be a fight to the finish.

Sash: They really have no idea what's going on.

As for the challenges: In the first challenge shots we have them attached to a tangled rope over a beam. They are in colors:

Here we see that Sash is on the end, purple, and Fabio is white.

Next to Fabio, moving toward the right of the frame, are:

Benry: color turquoise
Jane: vibrant yellow
Dan: blue
Chase: red
Holly: dark yellow

Now there are pictures of either a second challenge, or perhaps a second leg of the same challenge. Clearly this second challenge, of going under the ropes through the mud is the immunity challenge:

And, will Jane or Chase win it?

The colors on the mats that correspond to the lanes seem to be a bit different from what I can tell. For the mud challenge I think I see this order of color on the mats:

Moving left to right on the frame:

Green, red?orange, blue, darker yellow, turquoise, light yellow...I can't tell about the last one. But in this picture of Jane, we see that she is either in the orange or more likely the blue lane - also, I see a blue colored fabric around her neck that also identifies her color perhaps? (Where as in the tangled rope challenge she was in a vibrant yellow lane color.) So, I would bet that this is a new/different challenge than the rope challenge. Clearly, they have different colors assigned to this other challenge.(Ex. Chase was in the red lane for the tangled rope beams, RC, and for the IC he is in the green lane.)

The order of the daws in the IC that I see crawling under the ropes and through the mud are, left to right:

Chase, Fabio, Jane, Dan, Benry, Sash, and Holly on the end. Note that the lanes are in pairs with the exception of the last lane, where Holly is by herself. I can't really distinguish the difference between Sash and Benry, but I would bet that Benry is ahead of Sash....Dan is clearly paired with Jane, and he is not even under the ropes at all in this vidcap:

Who wins the IC, I would bet it will be either Chase or Jane....in the crawling portion Chase is clearly ahead of Jane.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps samboohoo 12-03-10 1
   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps byoffer 12-03-10 2
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps kiki_k 12-03-10 3
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Georjanna 12-03-10 4
   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps kiki_k 12-03-10 5
       RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps dabo 12-03-10 6
           RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps kiki_k 12-03-10 7
   IC Winner Speculation Flowerpower 12-04-10 8
       RE: IC Winner Speculation kiki_k 12-04-10 9
           RE: IC Winner Speculation Flowerpower 12-05-10 10
               RE: IC Winner Speculation dabo 12-06-10 13
   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-05-10 11
       RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-06-10 12
           RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Karchita 12-06-10 14
           RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps dabo 12-06-10 15
               RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-06-10 16
               RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps kiki_k 12-06-10 17
                   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-07-10 18
           RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-07-10 19
               RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-07-10 20
                   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-07-10 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Where is Jane in this photo:

She is the only one we don't see. Is this post-IC? Did she win? Is that why she's not in the picture because she has the immunity necklace on?

She and Chase are also the only ones with "Win Immunity" on their pictures.

Jane surprises me. There are challenges where she really struggles, and then others where she completely dominates. So it's hard to really count her in or out.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I don't put much weight in those line-up pictures other than to look for necklaces. Plus that picture (if it is from this coming week) would most definitely have to be BEFORE immunity challenge.

You are correct in saying that Jane has been great or awful. The ones she has been better at involve strength and stamina. I can't think of one like the two shown above that she hasn't struggled on, so I can't see her winning a challenge this week.

The mud challenge looks like a Chase sort of challenge, and the other looks like a Fabio challenge. IMO.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-10, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Rope challenge is first, plus the word "immunity" appears during mud challenge, so I'm going with the rope challenge being RC & mud challenge being IC. Both look like individual challenges, so RC must be individual, not team, this week.

The 4 guys (minus Chase) walking on the beach & clearly with no mud on them -- picture 16 -- maybe that is them walking back from RC having lost? Maybe Chase wins RC and takes Holly (because she gave up reward last time & in an insider clip Chase said that guarantees Holly being taken by whoever wins next RC) and his Carolina buddy Jane. Dan, Benry, Sash & Fabio lose RC.

IC looks like a Chase or Jane win going from vidcaps only, but that challenge looks more physical than endurance (which is the kind Jane seems to excel at) so I'd give it to Chase based on that.

ETA: Benry saying "As long as it's not me going home next" sounds like famous last words to me.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

These were labeled Episode 12 Promo Vidcaps at Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, the 7 players still in the game want it and they want it bad.

Chase : It's going to be a fight to the finish.

Probst: The knives come out and no one is safe.

Sash : The only person that could beat you at the end is Jane.

Dan : We're voting off Jane.

Chase: Holly will absolutely be going home.

Fabio: We're voting off Holly?

Holly: I just don't trust Sash.

Jane: Fabio is going home.

Benry: It's crazy what a couple of hours can do around here.

G

12-03-10, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Holly, Jane & Fabio are all mentioned "by name" as being at risk. I'd bet they will not be. You could probably throw in Sash as "safe" as well with the mention of "not trusting him" since that is also supossed to tell us he is at risk.

Slightly OT -- none of them should trust Sash & if the 2 groups of 3 as shown in the previous vidcaps (Chase/Jane/Holly v. Fabio/Dan/Benry) were smart they would get together to blindside Sash, but with this group that doesn't seem likely.

My guess is it is someone not mentioned as being at risk (Chase, Dan or Benry) is the one who is going home.

eta: cause d'oh, there isn't a Fabio and a Jud!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Chase v Benry on challenge threat grounds is still hanging in the air. Let's not forget that this coming episode starts from a one-day episode cycle, it's been weeks for us but only 24 hours for them between walking home from Brenda's boot to walking home from the quits.

12-03-10, 10:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

True about the challenge threat and for that reason I don't really *think* Dan is at risk -- I'm only throwing that in there because he isn't named in the vidcaps.

On an insider clip Benry was telling Fabio that he was glad NaOnka & Kelly S. were quitting and Fabio said to him "Yeah, but with them gone, they are going to start targeting us as challenge threats." SO, Chase, Benry & Fabio are at risk for being challenge threats. The only reason I take Fabio out this week is because he is specifically mentioned by Jane as "going home." I think that is misdirection.

Also re: Benry, Chase wanted to him out during the Brenda boot episode. So, if Sash goes with Chase/Holly/Jane I think Benry will be booted. If Sash goes with Benry/Dan/Fabio, then Chase will be booted. Given that Sash & Chase have been allianed from the beginning, I think Sash is more likely to stick with him.

12-04-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "IC Winner Speculation"
Thanks for bringing this over, Georgiana!

So from the promo vidcaps at the start of the thread we have deduced that the IC is the mud challenge, and that with Immunity stamped over them, that Jane or Chase were in the running. But, nevertheless, CBS can fool us occasionally, so we can not rule out another winner.

Here we have the daws returning from the IC:

Note, that Dan, Sash, Benry, and Fabio are NOT wearing the IN, and do not appear to have it in their hands either. So, we can discount them.

Sash states that the only one that could beat you at the end is Jane....this could be pure spec on his part, noted in a confessional or in conversation.

Dan, however notes that we are voting off Jane. This sounds more definitive and lends us to ponder if Jane does NOT win IC.

Then Chase notes that Holly will absolutely be going home, while Fabio asks Benry, We're voting off Holly? For me, Holly does NOT win IC.

Jane notes that Fabio is going home, so, Fabio does not win IC.

So, it stands to reason that Dan, Holly, Fabio, Sash, Benry, and Jane did not win IC, leaving Chase as the probable winner, imo.

12-04-10, 07:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: IC Winner Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-10 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Now that we have this picture of the same 4 who are walking on the beach (picture 16 in original post) but this time covered in mud, I think that the mud challenge is the RC, not the IC because where is Chase, Jane & Holly covered in mud? I think that is the 4 losers of the RC covered in mud & the picture of the same 4 on the beach is after they have cleaned up from the RC but before Chase, Jane & Holly get back from reward (where, presumably, a nice hot shower with soap is part of the reward). Which makes the IC the rope challenge.

eta: also, if you look at Holly & Jane's hair in the pictures -- some of the pictures clearly look like they've washed their hair (it is "fluffier" on both of them in some of the pics like the one with Holly/Chase/Jane where Jane's hair is down, which, I don't kow about y'all, but I have curly hair too & if for some reason, like illness, I haven't been able to wash it as usual, the next time I wash it, it is "fluffier" than normal). To me, that indicates a shower is part of the RC, which makes the most sense after the mud challenge, even though the order of the pics leds you to believe otherwise. Also, along with the "fluffier hair" when Jane is saying "Fabio is going home" her hair is still dirty (and not "fluffy" as it is in other pics) so I think she says this before the RC & def. before the IC, so it gives us no indication as to whether Fabio wins IC or not. IMO, it was the plan before anyone knew who would win IC.

12-05-10, 09:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: IC Winner Speculation"
Well, the four of them walking back from the mud challenge could raise a flag. But, I'm not convinced it's just the four of them. The others could be out of the frame. To me, with the colors of the mats and the different colors of the beams, indicates that these are individual challenges. Perhaps we'll get some press release images that may help us. But, it's a possibility.

12-06-10, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: IC Winner Speculation"
This is an unplanned cycle because of the quits. The last challenge we saw was Gulliver RC. Might they have combined RC and IC into what was originally just IC?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-10, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

I am in agreement with kiki's logic about the clean hair and the mud. I've been taken in before by CBS stamping immunity on top of an RC cap, so I'm going to go with what the other caps tell me.

Specifically, there are four very muddy people walking back from that mud crawl, and the missing three people look clean in some caps. The time is right for an individual challenge where the winner picks those who will go. Chase is the favorite for RC wins, even though we don't know for sure that he wins this. The two clean ladies are not likely to win this, but they are Chase's main allies. Chase has already gotten attention for playing the RC politics in favor of the women. Also, some kind of promise was made that Holly would be on the next reward due to her sacrifice for the good of the camp.

Ergo, most likely he won and took Holly and Jane, and they got a shower included reward. It looks like knives and sharpeners are included as well?

Now here are some hair shots ... one thing to note is that Holly and Jane are showing all of their hair. No buff on Holly's, and Jane's is not tied back.

Chase's hair looks shiny and clean, not dull.

We can see that Jud and Benry have filthy hair that is too dull to reflect light.

Jane has hair tied back when she says Fabio. This is before he almost certainly wins immunity.

They are, I suspect, trying to misdirect us by showing Fabio in possible danger, and not mentioning Benry as a boot choice.

Now back to the challenges:
the rope-a-dope was an immunity challenge in HvV. There it was for individual immunity and run once for each tribe, with the big scale rope untie from Tocantins as the one on one competition. This challenge is not very long for either a full RC or an IC. There may be something else to it. There could be something like the top 2 or 3 finishers will go on in a playoff round that we don't see.

Likewise, the mud crawl is very quick if you watch the video, so it must have other stages. We don't see a continuous course, so I'm guessing that it too has elimination heats, of which the crawl is #1 -- and Chase is ahead.

Hoping they will release another sneak peek from the Dream Team.

12-06-10, 08:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I agree, OFG, that the mud crawl is just a portion of that challenge. We know this because we see a vidcap of Jane after she has finished the crawl and is moving on to the next portion. This does indeed make it harder to predict the winner. During the mud-crawl portion, however, Chase is winning.

AS for the rope challenge, I predict that either Fabio or Jane wins it. Jane really is an admirable challenge performer....got to give the gal some credit!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I give her tons of credit. She's amazing. However, I do think that a smaller and more nimble person would likely do well in that sort of challenge.

Bouquet by c2p

12-06-10, 06:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
If reward is one winner, two companions picked, how would we get the trio of Chase, Holly, Jane on reward? Does winner pick both? Winner picks one then pick makes second pick?

Chase and Jane would pick each other naturally enough, Holly sacrificed her last reward and gets kindness in return? Sash gets his feelings hurt?

12-06-10, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I would say so, dabo. Chase and Jane have a F2 agreement. Holly has a F4 and an IOU for the rice and tarp.

Jeff never allows more than two people to get picked by the winner on these. Winner would pick both.

99% that Fabio wins immunity per spoilers, although there was not a specific announcement about this challenge.

12-06-10, 09:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I'm with OFG on Chase picking Jane & Holly. In an insider clip of Chase's after the last RC, Chase said that Holly is a "great lady" for giving up her spot for rice & tarp for the whole tribe and she is "gauranteed to get picked" to go on the next reward by whoever wins. So, he definately takes her & Jane. I also def. think Sash would be PO'd about it because in one of his insider clips he was upset that NaOnka didn't give up her place for him to go on the reward.

12-07-10, 00:18 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
We are so on the same page,

Last night I split my thoughts between this and the episode title topic, which got buried today.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7562.shtml#3

As you can see, I watched the same clips and noticed the same comments. I think those Insiders are important this week, because all the gameplay of the last week that wasn't shown because of no boot is in the clips, and they totally set up this next episode ... the teaser about the castaway out in the cold because of a broken promise.

12-07-10, 00:23 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
FloPo, is this the cap you mean of Jane moving on?

Do you think she is out or that she's continuing?

I think there will be eliminations because the mud crawl doesn't continue right into another phase. It looks like when the players finish it they will be done for the moment, as the course stops. That works for the type of challenge where only some of them do the next phase.

Not sure I'm explaining myself clearly, but I think if you look at Jane here she no longer has full throttle momentum, which means that there's a pause before they carry on.

12-07-10, 09:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
I meant that she had completed the mud crawl and was moving on. Definitely she is not "out" of this challenge, imho.

I agree, OFG, that I think there are more stages to this challenge than just the mud crawl. They could run it two ways. 1. One long continuous race through an obstacle course, with the Mud crawl being the first portion, once finished with it they race on to continue the other portions of the course. We know that the mud crawl is first, perhaps, because of the colored mats at the beginning of it and all daws are in it. One long continuous race, where the mud crawl is just step 1. The only winner is the winner of the challenge.

2. Or, perhaps there are mats at the start of every leg of this course. Each leg being run independently. Perhaps, with this type of challenge, the first winners of each leg continue on to the further legs, and the losers are out, at each leg, leaving 2-3 to compete against each other at the last leg. Again, we could assume that the mud crawl is the beginning leg of the entire challenge, as we see the mats, and they are ALL competing.

Now, I don't know which type of challenge it will be, but I don't think we can deduce that Jane is slowing down at the end of this mud crawl....when I'm soaked with water when I am clothed, I tend to hold my arms that way as well....she may just be finding her stride upon standing up with all of that mud....just can't tell if she's slowing or continuing. Also, I would assume that there is a finish line to cross post mud crawl, so if she's up, she should be moving quickly still. Then again, perhaps she knows that Dan is the easy out for this leg and she's choosing to coast...

I think, more than likely that it will be Chase that wins this race. I can see Jane winning endurance type challenges, but not a race against an NCAA Division 1 College Athlete like Chase.

Regarding the rope challenge. I could see Jane winning that one. I think if the rope challenge is the IC, than Jane could indeed win it, and it could also be Fabio.

12-07-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Great analysis, FP! When seeing the footage live last night I was able to see that Jane is indeed still in motion in that shot.

In other F7 eliminations they have whittled it down as such:

2 out
2 out
last 3

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •