The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quitter Question?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Quitter Question?"
So do the quitters still get to be on the jury because why is that even fair? If its strategic then you have 2 sure votes on the jury, if the quitters dont finish the game why in the HE** should they be able to vote on a winner, just sayin', if you quit in my eyes you dont deserve to be on the jury and apparently they thought Brenda would carry them through, wow what LOSERS!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Quitter Question? mindy23 11-27-10 1
   RE: Quitter Question? westgirl98 11-27-10 2
 RE: Quitter Question? BrassFan 11-27-10 3
   RE: Quitter Question? dabo 11-28-10 4
       RE: Quitter Question? BrassFan 11-29-10 5
           RE: Quitter Question? Round Robin 11-30-10 7
 Quit Promo dabo 11-29-10 6
   RE: Quit Promo byoffer 11-30-10 8
       RE: Quit Promo flystorms 11-30-10 9
           RE: Quit Promo dabo 11-30-10 12
       RE: Quit Promo BrassFan 11-30-10 10
           RE: Quit Promo dabo 11-30-10 11
               RE: Quit Promo Outfrontgirl 12-01-10 13
                   RE: Quit Promo dabo 12-01-10 14
                       RE: Quit Promo Outfrontgirl 12-01-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-10, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Quitter Question?"
I brought up the same question at the end of another forum. ITA, not fair, and it totally sucks! IMHO, this may be the undoing of Survivor as we have known it. IF MB doesn't get his act together, he and Jeffy may find themselves on the next Apprentice begging the Donald for a job.

Oh, wait, MB produces THAT show, too, doesn't he? WHATEVER!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Quitter Question?"
LOL I agree, the way that Jeff has made it known that he hates quitters I am surprised he doesn't complain!!

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-27-10, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Quitter Question?"
Well, to answer the first part of the question...Yes, they do get to be on the jury. It's happened before, and the person who quit was on the jury.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-10, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Quitter Question?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-10 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

It has been established in the past, yes. In their contracts this is one of the things that would fall under discretion of the producers, so it isn't an automatic yes or no. Realistically, CBS and SEG are more concerned about the television show than the game, it would mess up the seating at the live reunion if quitters had to go to the penalty box.

11-29-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Quitter Question?"
>Realistically,
>CBS and SEG are more
>concerned about the television show
>than the game, it would
>mess up the seating at
>the live reunion if quitters
>had to go to the
>penalty box.

Personally, that's what I think should happen...

Exclude them from the finale/reunion show...and have two empty chairs up on stage.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-10, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Quitter Question?"
What I expect to see happen is that, as he did with Osten, Jiffy will put the quitters on the spot at the reunion show about their quitting. If there is a legitimate health issue that NaOnka had, Jiffy may follow up on that.

11-29-10, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Quit Promo"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI1Os9w_dVk

Announcer: Survivor Wednesday.

Holly: There's no way people understand what you go through out here.

Announcer: Bad weather.

Jane: It just makes camp life miserable.

Announcer: Crushing cold.

Kelly S.: It's killing me out here.

Announcer: Extreme challenges.

(yelling)

Jeff: Nobody's giving up!

Announcer: And for the first time in Survivor history --

Jeff: You're quitting.

Announcer: Will two people drop out?

Jeff: You're quitting too.

Announcer: Don't miss the most shocking Tribal Council ever.

Jeff: You don't seem like a quitter.

Benry: Please leave, please leave.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Quit Promo"
That video is interesting, especially the slo-mo at the end.

At 2:16 they show 10 survivors walking down the beach with torches. why go back an episode?

There is certainly no signs of an immunity necklace on Fabio at TC, as was previously shown. More cross-episode footage.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Quit Promo"
I stopped the video as well. I *think* it looked like Chase might have the necklace this week.

11-30-10, 03:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Quit Promo"
Where did you think you saw that? I tried watching and stopping but didn't see it. Process of elimination on the close-ups, though, Chase might have it, no one else seems to.

11-30-10, 02:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Quit Promo"
>There is certainly no signs of
>an immunity necklace on Fabio
>at TC, as was previously
>shown. More cross-episode footage.

I thought the Fabio immunity clip was from the promo for the recap show, with Fabio talking about NaOnka.

11-30-10, 03:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Quit Promo"
That was a previously unused confessional from the episode where Jud and Jane both won individual immunity.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-10, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Quit Promo"
There's no immunity challenge this week. No one will wear the necklace. See TDT's immunity challenge segment for a funny comment on that.

No idea why they showed the shot of Brenda and tribe marching off to TC. That is just screwy. Hello, it's Brenda, very clear ... ten people ... this is the F9 ,,, what CBS is trying to accomplish with that escapes me.

12-01-10, 02:16 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Quit Promo"
They're about to lose the last of their bikinigirl eyecandy for the all important male 14-27 demographic, might as well use it while they can.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-10, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Quit Promo"
You know that's what upset the producers the most, being left without a woman who was under 40 with 3 episodes yet to go! It's not faaaiiiiirrrr ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •