The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
I understand that in order to protect the identity of the evicted HG on Friday, the Live Feed was showing the fish tank on Friday. I have no subscription but this is what I've read. Thus, fans did not receive the service they paid for. CBS should compensate subscribers some way.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should G... leianawd 08-21-05 1
   RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should G... Shulman 08-21-05 2
       RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should G... seahorse 08-21-05 3
       RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should G... kmurph37 08-21-05 4
 RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should G... Bebo 08-21-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
I went on one person's website and I guess one of the camaras accidently focused on the players in the house standing by the door(one people exit when evicted) and April crying so it was assumed that Jenn was evicted and as we all know she was. I don't have a subscription to the live feed either so I wouldn't know the contract deal that BB has with those who do. If I did I would probably be a little frustrated but I would get over it since it was just one day.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
CBS wisely did not turn-off the live feed but instead focused the cameras elsewhere in the house so viewers would be unaware of who got evicted and who won POV. Thus, no financial claims can be made for a refund.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
You are right the feeds were on even though they were not on the houseguests.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

kmurph37 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kmurph37 Click to send private message to kmurph37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
CBS did turn off the camera's and we saw fish for HOURS!!! When I went to the CBS website they had said it was temporarily off to hide some surprises, which there weren't any surprises. It was off for about 24 hours and it is off now going on hour 3. It is very frustrating when you are paying for live feeds that you are not allowed to see and they play them at will.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Viewers With Live Feed Should Get Reimbursed"
This is being discussed at great length on the Live Feeds forum. There's no need to discuss here as well.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •