The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 insider clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-10, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 02:16 AM (EST)

Voting clip:
Dan (Brenda) <says nothing>

Jane (Brenda): Brenda, you and I would have made a great team. But when you start trying to bust up original alliances with my Carolina homeboy Chase who he and I are die-hard Ernhardt fans, that ain't gonna work. And then you try to bust up my original Espada alliance -- my only friend I had at Espada -- that ain't gonna work. If I tell you I'm not gonna write your name down, I mean it and I'm holding true to the people I made a solid alliance with.

Benry (Brenda): Love you B, but I gotta get rid of you before you can get rid of me.

Holly (Brenda): You just thought things were going to come too easy to you. You should have scrambled.

Fabio (Brenda): You're a super-cool girl Brenda, but this game is not as easy as you think.

Kelly S. (Benry) <says nothing>

Chase (Brenda): You know this isn't what I wanted at all and you'll see it. NaOnka is the one who screwed the whole damn thing up.

Brenda (NaOnka -- with drawing of key/HII): I was going to vote for Benry but why if you are my real true enemy? And I thought you were my friend.

Sash (Brenda): (exhales loudly) I really wanted to go to the end with you but your plans to backstab me, I had to strike first.

NaOnka (Brenda): It is amazing the things people will say when they know they are about to go home. I talk too much? Maybe you just talked yourself home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 1
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 2
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 3
   RE: Episode 10 insider clips Brownroach 11-18-10 8
   RE: Episode 10 insider clips Outfrontgirl 11-19-10 10
       RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-19-10 11
           RE: Episode 10 insider clips dabo 11-19-10 12
           RE: Episode 10 insider clips Belle Book 11-20-10 13
               RE: Episode 10 insider clips Outfrontgirl 11-20-10 14
                   RE: Episode 10 insider clips Belle Book 11-21-10 15
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 4
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 5
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 6
 RE: Episode 10 insider clips kiki_k 11-18-10 7
 Thanks! moonbaby 11-18-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-18-10, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 02:54 AM (EST)

Brenda's Final Words:

-- She's in disbelief and can't believe things turned so quickly -- one day she was at the top of the game and then she is out. Can't believe NaOnka turned on her and her alliance just fizzled.
-- She had a blast and thinks she did "her version of scrambling" by talking to Chase and Sash because they were who she was with from the beginning.
--She def. thought she was going to win the game & is bummed that it ended so early for her.
--She was going to vote Benry, but then she figured why? NaOnka was her enemy. And she drew what she hoped looked like a HII to clue everyone else in that NaOnka has one. And NaOnka wouldn't have even had the HII if she didn't help her find it. She found it but she let NaOnka grab it.

Day after clip:

--She had a blast. Still can't believe her alliance dissolved like that -- top of the game one day, out the next. She trusts people because she is trustworthy.
--She is cool and confident IRL and she had the same demeanor in the game because that is who she is, but she thinks it worked against her in the game becuase people saw her being all cool and calm and they saw it as a threat, like "Why is she so calm?"
--She was raised by 2 hard working people who had to work for everything they had & everything she has in her life she got because of herself.
--The game showed her how strong she was -- she knew she was a strong person but going through all the harsh conditions she really proved to herself how strong she was. She is proud that she always kept her focus.
--She learned to really appreciate things -- like eating -- and she can't wait to tell her family she loves them. She isn't the type to say "I love you" that much, but she is going to start saying it more.
-- Turning points in the game -- first, before LaFlor's first TC when she found out everyone wanted to vote her out & she was able to overcome that & still be in the game -- that was the biggest high in the game for her. Second, when her alliance who she put all her trust in fell apart, that was the biggest low for her.

11-18-10, 03:01 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 03:14 AM (EST)

Secret clip of Brenda after camp fire
-- everyone is cleaning up the camp & b!tching and moaning about the fire. Brenda thinks it is funny. She had to check herself to keep herself from laughing because she doesn't care about an eggplant, she is here to win a milion dollars.

Jane re: the fire:
It was everyone's fault. They shouldn't have put all 3 crates so close to the fire. Most of the tarp is ok, but the lost all the food they had left over from the merge feast. Rice is ok because it was in a metal container. No one's personal belongings were destroyed. She is going to go check her fishing lines & hopefully they have something to eat. When she gets back to camp if everyone is laying around relaxing, she is going to do that too.

Sash re: food situation
He hasn't eaten in 24 hours. Because of the fire, they decided to skip breakfast & the hunger is hard. Really this is the first time they have had nothing to eat. Jane put out 19 lines to catch fish but so far haven't had a bite. He doesn't want to kill the last chicken yet because there are 10 of them & that would mean only a little bit for everybody. He would rather wait a week & have double the portion.

Holly:
Talks about the fire. At first she saw the tarp & thought the wind had destroyed it, then saw the remains from the fire. Words can't describe how she felt. She tried to remain positive by saying "It could have been worse. Lets justclean this up and move on." She & Brenda shoveled all the burned up stuff out and the guys worked on the tarp. Benry took it the worse -- threw his bag, said some "choice words" and she thinks it was just the build up from having lost the reward, the others are eating & they come back to camp to find this. But the chicken just laid an egg so they will cook a cup of rice & mix egg in it and hopefully that will satisfy them.

11-18-10, 03:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

NaOnka has a long (about 5 minute) clip where she says that she's wanted to quit because she was cold & hungry but it is stupid to do that because that want is only for a minute and as soon as you eat you want to be back in the game. Winning the reward was fun but is that your focus in the game, to win rewards or to win the million dollars. She starts crying saying she has been through a lot in her life with the divorce. She doesn't just want the million dollars, she needs it because she needs to help her family. She thinks she is becoming a lot of people's favorite in the game, even though they aren't saying anything, because of the way she is playing. She wants to win to show her ex-husband and his family that she made it without him. Can't believe she is surviving Survivor in Nicaragua, which starts with the same letter as her name, and there is so much irony in that (me: WTF?). She can't believe she has howler monkeys in her backyard and the ocean in her front yard. NaOnka is kicking it in Nicaragua. Her name means unique feminine and there isn't another one and she is living up to all the meanings of her name. Her family will be so proud of her. She is a role model for her students and her sisters and her mother. (me: good luck with that).

eta: she also says she has a boyfriend who is "everything she could want him to be" (Dreamz? more WTF from me).

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Can't believe she is surviving Survivor in Nicaragua, which starts with the same letter as her name, and there is so much irony in that (me: WTF?)

Nutcase also starts with N. How ironic.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
CBS is tweeting the link to the Na Onka clip.

If I hadn't seen the rest of her footage on the show, and only saw this, I'd have a different picture of her. I wonder if she has some sort of mental or mood disorder because one minute she's like this and then she's got no sensitivity to anything.

11-19-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Obviously you can't diagnosis a personality disorder without actually treating the person, but, as I've said before, from what we've seen of her, I would peg NaOnka has having a boarderline personality disorder, which is defined as(from wiki);

A prolonged disturbance of personality function in a person . . .characterized by depth and variability of moods. It typically involves unusual levels of instability in mood; black and white thinking, and it often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes, as well as chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Yeah, that seems to fit, though it may be that the adverse conditions of the game have pushed her problems to extremes she doesn't experience in real life. At the start of the season I really thought I'd like her a lot, I really didn't expect her to become a bizarro.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-20-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Hmm ... this means we should find out if there was any physical, emotional or maybe even sexual abuse in Na'Onka's past. Often borderline personality disorder develops as a result of abuse.

Anyway, I think Na'Onka's not a mentally strong person even if she doesn't have borderline personality disorder and the stress of being on Survivor might be causing her to behave like someone who has BPD. That doesn't make me like her any more but it might elicit pity from me -- unlike Troll, whom I don't pity and don't respect.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-10, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
She's from South Central! That's traumatic right there. Long ago I used to have a reason to go there, to visit my grandmother-in-law. She had lived there since the 20's, when it was farmland, and had never moved away.

She would tell me about the neighbors: this guy is in prison for stabbing his brother to death, this family the dad deserted them, and so forth. That was before the days of gangs cruising with automatic weapons and killing random children by spraying homes with bullets. In the 90's I lived near the equivalent neighborhoods up north in Oakland. It's dismal and it's tough. Certainly kids get hit, some get worse.

Na Onka should be proud to get where she has. I sort of think she doesn't understand how the "hood" and "ghetto" behavior doesn't resonate with a whole lot of viewers. She doesn't seem to get how appalled her fellow castaways were when she took the food.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-10, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Good point there. If she was from South Central, she most likely would have encountered abuse. And it might well affect her mental stability.

11-18-10, 03:33 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Purple Kelly has a clip saying the reward was her best day ever. Talks about the food they ate, how much she loves pizza and brownies. Everyone there gets along so there wasn't someone there who was annoying. It was everyone's first helicopter ride, they saw some huts on the beach and it made her appreciate the things she has at home. The timing of the reward was perfect to help her mentally get through the last 14 days out there.

Benry has a clip where he talks about how he really wanted to win the IC because he's heard his name pop up as an alternative to Brenda. He can't believe he lost to Jane, she is "an animal" doesn't know how she does it, but props to her, she has superwoman strength. They have a good plan & he thinks Brenda is going home to night. When he heard Brenda drop out (at the IC challenge) he was relieved, because even though he didn't win, Brenda didn't win and that is just as important. He thinks there is a mutual decision to get Brenda out tonight & he has people he trusts on the tribe -- as crazy as that is to say. He could be going home tonight & he is packing his bags, but he thinks Brenda will be going home tonight unless something crazy happens like Brenda gets Sash's HII.

11-18-10, 03:43 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Brenda has a clip where she says she just got filled in that the majority of the tribe is aligned to vote her out and she is in denial about it. She doesn't believe that Chase and Sash would be that stupid to vote her out -- she then corrects herself that Chase could be that stupid, but not Sash. She thinks if they vote her out they are just stupid because then they will get voted out. She isn't going to scramble, she doesn't like scrambling and she has too much pride to scramble. She will wait to talk to Chase & Sash. She wouldn't have turned on them -- well, she would eventually, but not so soon. NaOnka should give her her HII because she wouldn't have found it without her. NaOnka isn't thinking right now, she is settling.

Holly & Jane have a clip where they say they can't trust Chase. Holly says she, Jane & Chase have been tight, but she is leery about Chase and where he stands with Brenda and that he talks too much. Jane doesn't know if she can trust Chase or if he is just playing her for a fool so she is cutting off all communication with him.

11-18-10, 03:52 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
Chase has a clip where he goes on & on about how he prays a lot in this game. He isn't playing this game with his heart or his head, he is putting his faith in God to take him where he needs to be. If God wants him out now, so be it. He believes God is telling him to go with Brenda. He hates lying to people. He can't separate himself from this game and he struggles between having to lie to people and his competitive side wanting to win. He will be happy to get to the end with people he enjoyed playing with and then leave it up to the jury. (me: sorry to break it to you Chase, God doesn't give a sh!t about Survivor).

Jane has a cute clip where everyone else is sleeping and she takes some of the rice to feed the chicken. She says "nobody needs to know" but she loves her animals too much to let this chicken starve and even though they will end up eating her, until then she is going to feed her and it is better to have a fat chicken then a skinny one. She will just have to catch more fish, but if she has anything to say about it they will not be eating this chicken soon.

11-18-10, 04:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 10 insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 04:11 AM (EST)

The last 2 in the batch were the most interesting:

Fabio has a very intersting clip where he talks about the failed plan at the last TC (episode 9) -- Marty went home instead of Jane and he was on the outside of that vote. But the good thing is, he wasn't the one politiking or lying to people to get them to go with the plan. He already talked to Jane as she forgave him and he talked to Brenda and made sure she knew that the only reason he went along with the plan is because he thought she was going with the plan. So he feels ok about that. And he doesn't think that whole alliance is as together as they may think. Brenda knows that Jane doesn't trust her and he already put it in Brenda's ear that NaOnka thinks she is running things. The failed plan was a lesson that he needs to start taking control but he doesn't want to be aggressive with it because with these people when you do that they start wigging out on you and you're the next one to go. So he's going to hang back a little while longer before he makes any moves to get some of the others out.

Sash has a clip where he says the challenge was harder than anyone expeted. He knew he could go a little longer than he did, but not that much longer. So instead of going 4th or 5th he figured it was better to drop out first so that the rest of his tribe could see he wasn't a physical threat. Jane winning IC today doesn't change the votes. Word on the street is Brenda is going home tonight and that is fine because he has heard from multiple sources that Brena is planning to backstab him. When you hear that from multiple sources you have to doubt everyone around you. He doesn't want to play the HII because he wants to use it for leverage to make it to the end, but if he is feeling heat at TC tonight he will use it to save himself. He is the most powerful person on the tribe so his name should be on the chopping block. He is surprised he hasn't been blindsided yet.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks!"
This is all good stuff!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •