The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-10, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
Don't go into the other one. You've been warned! ;)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Versi... dabo 11-16-10 1
   RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Versi... kiki_k 11-16-10 2
       RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Versi... dabo 11-16-10 3
           RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Versi... Karchita 11-16-10 4
               RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Versi... dabo 11-17-10 5
 Stats dabo 11-19-10 6
   RE: Stats suzzee 11-23-10 7
       RE: Stats dabo 11-23-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
So, I'm taking it there is no question, there will be a recap! Yay! There really haven't been enough decent shots yets of Kelly S. for a Purple Kelly Calendar. Or, really, goofy one-liners from Jud for a Tao of Jud. Just wondering, what would everyone like to see in the recap in addition to the same stuff we've already seen?

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-16-10, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-10 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

The "Tao of Jud" -- love it!!
Along with more Jud, I'd like to see more Yve -- we never really got to know her & she seemed like a nice lady.

But, I bet we will get a lot of Marty & Jimmy J.

I bet that the producers will not be fleshing out Purple Kelly at this point.

11-16-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
Yeah, they generally just divvy out a few leftovers in the rehash. But there's got to be a few more lines like that "milk your own milk" bit, right? Purple Kelly has got to be more than a stick with a face.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-16-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
Purple Kelly has got to be more than a stick with a face.

Well, she's purple, too. You've got to give her that.

*runs away*

11-17-10, 02:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Recrap Show - Non-Spoiler Version"
Until this season I always thought Kelly was green.

11-19-10, 01:10 PM (EST)
6. "Stats"
Pretty well spread out this week, Dan, Sash and Zero Kelly bringing up the rear, everyone else in contention. Big bumps for Benry, Chase, Holly and Jud.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 | 11

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 | 17

Uncle Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 | 8

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 20

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 | 19

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 | 16

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 1

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 * 3 * 4 | 42

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 | 12

JURY
HRH Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 * 3 * 4 * 4 | 25x
Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 * 7 * 4 | 32x
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 17x

PRE-JURY
Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 13x
Yve
0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 2 | 5x
Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 6x
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-10, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stats"
Hey thanks for posting the stats, I was skeered to look elsewhere for them. NaOnka not a surprise neither were Dan and Purpelly. Sash was well down there too but for some reason I didn't expect that. He must be getting more face time or being associated with the story often enough to make me think he's had more to say.

A Tribe masterpiece

11-23-10, 01:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Stats"
It isn't unusual for strong players to be hidden in the edit early in the game, if that is the other tribe goes to Tribal more often. But, yes, Sash does seem to have taken a backseat driver position, allowing Brenda and others to drive, NaOnka to draw attention while he takes cover (Alina and Kelly B. also served that purpose, I think). He's lost Brenda now, but still has Marty's HII in his pocket. We'll want to pay attention during the recrap to see if he reveals more about his game play. The other remaining players as well, of course.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •