The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9 Insider clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-10, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9 Insider clips"
I noticed in the Ponderosa thread that Squid said he got a new job (Yay Squid!) and that he wouldn't have a lot of time to post , so since I'm only working part-time right now, and have the time, I thought I would take it upon myself to post this, which is something Squid usually does. Hope no one minds.

Voting Clip

Dan (Jane): <says nothing>

Kelly Purple (Marty): Marty, you're a villain. You gotta go.

Benry (Jane): Jane, you're a great lady, thank you for all the fish, but you're too damn dangerous.

Jane ("Martie"): I hope it's you tonight and not me. You are a disgrace to every man that calls himself a father. If I had a child or grandchild there's no way in heck I would allow my child or my grandchild to come play with your children after you went off on me last week. That is an attack against women, plain and simple. And you're a disgraceful father.

Holly (Marty): I must admit, I do agree with a lot of Nay's comments about you, Marty.

NaOnka (Marty, with three paw prints): It's time for you to take your ##### home. I'm sick of you...and your damn cooking. (as she walks away, turns and says): Toodles.

Chase (Marty): In real life, I'm 100% with you, man. Na's got a big mouth, and she's frustrating. But in this game, I'm aligned with her, and I gotta stick with her, unfortunately. After this game, let's get a beer together, man, and I'm sure we'll get along.

Marty (Jane with some sort of symbol like a sideways fish with an x on it)): Ya'll's catfishing trip has been terminated, cause ya'll messed with the wrong gator, missy. This is for me and Jill.

Jud (Jane): I'd rather vote for NaOnka, but it's part of a two-step plan. So...sorry, Jane.

Sash (Marty): Your strategy takes out my closest allies in the game and doesn't guarantee me final 3. So, you gotta go.

Brenda (Marty): I saw through your little nobility act from the start. I will miss your cooking. Bye-bye.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 Insider clips kiki_k 11-11-10 1
   RE: Episode 9 Insider clips emydi 11-11-10 5
   RE: Episode 9 Insider clips Karchita 11-11-10 8
 RE: Episode 9 Insider clips kiki_k 11-11-10 2
 RE: Episode 9 Insider clips kiki_k 11-11-10 3
 RE: Episode 9 Insider clips kiki_k 11-11-10 4
 Chase reveals why he went with the ... Flowerpower 11-11-10 6
   RE: Chase reveals why he went with ... kiki_k 11-11-10 7
       RE: Chase reveals why he went with ... SquidProQuo 11-11-10 9
           RE: Chase reveals why he went with ... kiki_k 11-12-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-11-10, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-10 AT 06:57 AM (EST)

Marty's Final Words:

-- He didn't see it coming.
-- Wouldn't change a thing about the way he played the game.
-- Frustrated to be out of the game especially because most people didn't seem to be playing the game, except for tonight.
-- He isn't worried about "his 5 guys who voted for Jane" and it will be interesting to see how they play it against a "formidable opponent." If it is one of them he thinks they will win, but he supsects it will be Brenda "and a bunch of losers."
-- Game was life changing, but he wouldn't do it again.

Day After Clip:

--More of the same how he doesn't regret anything, but he adds taht the one thing he could have done was to not dismiss certain people & instead been a little more socialable with everyone instead of only trying to play with the "strong people."
--Highlights were his getting control of Espada, having the guts not to play the HII and making merge.
-- Heartbreaking not to still be in the game. He said last night that he wouldn't ever play this game again, but now with 12 hours rest, he would play this game again in a heartbeat.
-- Besides the birth of his children, this game has been the biggest life changing experience he's ever had. He has always been confident but the game has made him more confident (me: Oy vey!). He hopes he can take the lessons of this game & bring them back to his everyday life.

My two cents: Does he think Sash voted for Jane or can he just not count? Nonetheless, I think this ensures Marty will vote for whichever on of "his guys who voted for Jane" in the finals (will not say who, since that gives away final 3).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-10, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
My two cents: Does he think Sash voted for Jane or can he just not count? Nonetheless, I think this ensures Marty will vote for whichever on of "his guys who voted for Jane" in the finals (will not say who, since that gives away final 3).

I agree kiki on Marty's vote Thanks for doing this

Well in this vote only 6 of Marty's 7 votes were shown....but he had to have known that if it was 5-5 Jiffy would have read that last Jane vote to make it more dramatic.

Earlier in the show, I was perplexed too when Marty asked Sash who voted for him at F12 and thought it was Holly...did he think that there were 3 votes for him. He had to know that it was Alina and Jane--the only 2 to actually vote for him.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-10, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
He has always been confident but the game has made him more confident (me: Oy vey!).

Me: LOL!

Thanks for stepping in to do this, kiki!

11-11-10, 06:15 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-10 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

Benry has a clip discussing that Chase made a stupid decision betting on the women at the RC. He says Chase is playing with his heart & not his head. He also says that he and Chase have kind of grown apart since merge and that Chase is "on his own," doing his own thing since merge and that they don't really talk too much anymore. (cue violins).

Brenda has a clip where she talks strategy and how she & Sash are the smartest people there & are running the show & that she doesn't even have to work on alliances -- people came to her with them. She says the 6 of them (Chase, Kelly Purple, Jane, Holly, Sash, NaOnka and herself) is really a "la la land" and not a "real" alliance, because there are other alliances within the alliance (basically her and Sash and her and NaOnka). She says that Chase is annoying her because he is paranoid and that Jane is bugging her because she is hurt about the things Marty said about her at TC. Jane should have just blown it off because she (Brenda) doesn't want to see Jane's sad face about it. She also says she is considering getting rid of Chase & keeping Marty which would "be crazy" but she is seriously thinking about it. She doesn't care who is with her in the finals because she can beat anyone there, even Jane. She has her speeches for each person as to why she is the one who deserves to win.
eta: Brenda also says that when Sash came to her about the minority alliance she thought it was stupid because she doesn't consider people based on how they look and that the fact that she is Asian-Hispanic, NaOnka is black and Sash is half-black doesn't really bind them together in anyway. But she went along with it because that was another alliance that "came to her."

11-11-10, 06:33 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
Sash has a clip where he says playing Survivor is a full time job because he has told everyone different things & he has to keep his story straight. He says he is the person everyone comes to & he welcomes that because he believes he has built really good relationships with everyone other there. He is playing the best social game.

Kelly Purple has a clip where she says that after last TC she realized that Marty is "Survivor savvy" and she is "Survivor retarded" and that she needs to step up her game a lot if she wants to win. She has been flying UTR, which is ok because it got her this far, but she realized last TC how big of a threat Marty is & he needs to go. She also realized that Sash is a big threat because he is very diplomatic & is playing the game really well, so he needs to go too. She thinks Jane is a threat because she catches fish & has a sad story, so she doesn't want to be in the finals with her. She would like to be in the finals with Dan because he is always talking about his cars & his house in the Hampton so he isn't deserving of the money & Holly because the original La Flor made a pact that they want a young person to win so she thinks she would have the best chance of winning against 2 old people. If not, she would rather be in the finals with 2 friends and "make the best of it, because that is what you have to do out here, make the best of it."

11-11-10, 07:06 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 9 Insider clips"
Dan has a clip where he explains about the plan to get Jane out tonight & flush NaOnka's idol. He and Marty are togther & plan to make it to the final 3. They are a force to be recogned with.

Jane has a clip saying Marty's day of recogning is coming & how much he hurt her & slandered her at the last TC.

There is a secret clip of Marty being the cook of the tribe. Jane complains that she wanted to cook the eggplant but Marty wouldn't let her. Sash says Marty is a good cook but he might be cooking his last supper.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-10, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Chase reveals why he went with the women"
I found the clip: "I'm with you", with Chase to be quite interesting. It's a clip of him explaining why he went with the women.

He first comments on what a huge reward it is, and how much he really wanted the food. But, he went with his gut and it was smart of him to stick with his alliance. It furthered himself in the game. "I'm with you win, lose, or draw". He said he would've had more fun with the ladies. "If we lose, I'd rather be back at camp with these girls that I trust."

"Out of all the guys the only one that I really trust is Sash." He ca't rust Dan as before the merge they had a plan to blindside Marty, and then when we they merged he went and told Marty that Chase was trying to blindside him.

Fabio is a good dude, but he didn't have an alliance with him and he thinks that he can be swayed pretty easily by Marty.

Benry: He likes the guy but he didn't really trust him, didn't trust him from the beginning. "He's gonna do wahtever"...

Sash is the only one that he really trusts right now. "And, if Marty's head is on the chopping block and Sash votes Marty out, then I know that I can really trust Sash".

This sounds to me like perhaps Chase has alot more influence than I have given him credit for. Clearly, after Brenda and Sash spoke last night, they had decided to vote out Jane and flush the idol out. So, Chase must have intercepted them with his thoughts.

I also can't help but to speculate if Chase is the "hero", backbone for all of these ladies, he might end up fairing pretty well if he's in the final three and "the ladies" are sitting on the jury.

11-11-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Chase reveals why he went with the women"
Thanks for brining this one over here -- I forgot about this one.

I agree that this clip indicates Chase having some friends on the jury among the women, but I don't think it will give him the win because of Brenda's shown reaction on the episode. She basically said he was stupid to chose the women. I think Brenda's shown reaction plus Benry's telling him at the challenge "where's your faith?" indicates how the audience is suppossed to view Chase's decision. I felt the overall takeaway was that Chase decides to go with the women & he loses.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-11-10, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chase reveals why he went with the women"
Kiki, thanks so much for taking this over! I know how much work it is .

I think it's very interesting that we haven't seen Chase and Sash talking or strategizing at all (at least since the merge). Yet Chase says he trusts Sash the most out of all the guys. (Of course his "trustometer" is somewhat off -- he said he trusted Nay not long ago, although at least in his voting confessional he admits he doesn't really like her.) I am very curious to see how those 2 guys get along (or not) as the game goes on.

At least up to this point, it sure seems to me that of the "smart" power players, Sash is playing a good social game -- e.g. Marty thinks it was Brenda, not Sash, who wanted him out. And Chase's social game is pretty good too. But Brenda's social game seems to have gone down the tubes lately, esp. after her TC comments last night.

Holly has kinda fallen off the map.

11-12-10, 00:52 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Chase reveals why he went with the women"
Kiki, thanks so much for taking this over!

Phew! I was a little worried that I'd be stepping on your toes, but I waited until pretty late last night & you didn't post it, so I figured you would appreciate the help. Let me know if your schedule frees up & you want to restart, otherwise I will continue for the season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •