The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-10, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8 Vidcaps"
FloPo, I hope you don't mind that I'm going to go ahead and post the preview vidcaps! Courtesy of Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Sash : It should really be you and me running the show.

Probst: Sash and Brenda struggle to hold onto power.

Brenda : People need to remember where their place is.

Probst: And at Tribal Council...

Naonka : I could see through Marty.

Fabio: Like Marty said, we just...

Naonka: Fabio, wait a minute.

Fabio: This is crazy.

Probst: Naonka lets her freak flag fly.

Probst: Naonka, I think I'm speechless.

So Nay steals and farts this week, and gives Fabs the finger next week. What's next?

We know for sure that Nay, Fabio and Sash (yellow plaid shirt) do not have the immunity necklace on at TC. I'm going to try to blow up the group shot to see if we can see it on anyone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-04-10 1
 RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps kiki_k 11-04-10 2
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps Slider 11-04-10 6
       RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-04-10 8
 RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-04-10 3
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps CTgirl 11-04-10 4
       RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps CTgirl 11-04-10 5
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-04-10 7
       RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-04-10 9
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps Karchita 11-05-10 13
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 11-14-10 45
       RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-15-10 46
 Web promo SquidProQuo 11-05-10 10
 Web Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-05-10 11
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps kiki_k 11-05-10 12
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-05-10 14
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps LFJ 11-05-10 15
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-06-10 20
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps Wezzie 11-07-10 22
               RE: Web Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-07-10 23
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps dabo 11-05-10 17
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps beaglemaster 11-05-10 16
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps rachelOH63 11-05-10 18
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps beaglemaster 11-06-10 19
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-09-10 29
 RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-07-10 21
   RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps SquidProQuo 11-07-10 24
 New vidcaps from PIP promo SquidProQuo 11-08-10 25
   RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo SquidProQuo 11-08-10 26
       RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo rachelOH63 11-08-10 27
           RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo SquidProQuo 11-09-10 28
               RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo rachelOH63 11-09-10 31
   RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo dabo 11-09-10 30
       Stupid promo dabo 11-09-10 32
           RE: Stupid promo Brownroach 11-09-10 33
               RE: Stupid promo SquidProQuo 11-09-10 34
                   RE: Stupid promo dabo 11-09-10 35
                       RE: Stupid promo NedraSue 11-09-10 36
                           RE: Stupid promo Flowerpower 11-09-10 37
                               RE: Stupid promo Brownroach 11-09-10 38
                                   RE: Stupid promo Outfrontgirl 11-09-10 39
   RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo Outfrontgirl 11-09-10 40
       RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo SquidProQuo 11-09-10 41
           RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo Outfrontgirl 11-09-10 42
               RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo NedraSue 11-10-10 43
       RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo beaglemaster 11-10-10 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-04-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
P.S. Tried to blow up the group TC shot but still can't tell for sure who has immunity. It's definitely not Nay, Fabio, Sash, Ben, Jane or Holly.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-10, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-10 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

I'm pretty sure missyae said Brenda wins one IC -- I'm pretty sure this is the one she wins.

eta: to take out boot list spoilers.

Slider 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-10, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Slider Click to send private message to Slider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Hey,TMI. Not all of us in this thread want to know the next 2 boots.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-10, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
It is the spoiler forum. Is there something in the guidelines that says no long term spoilers in the vidcaps topic?

We know from spoilers that Brenda wins an immunity before she goes, and she hasn't won one yet.
We also know that Brenda gets booted next time.

Conclusion: Brenda wins this immunity. How is this TMI for a spoiler forum? It is taking the spoilers and drawing a logical conclusion.

Another thing for us to note, as spoilers -- could be that this immunity win is one factor that raises Na Onka's alarm sensors and causes her to engineer Brenda's boot. Perhaps other stuff in this episode makes her uneasy as well.

11-04-10, 05:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"

Just found this -- Mayan Sun at Sucks has a much clearer close-up shot of TC. And yes, it does appear that Brenda wins immunity this week. I still can't 100% tell she has it on, but by process of elimination you can see who does not have it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-10, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
I don't know what kind of shirt Brenda has; she is often photographed in her bathing suit or bra. If that's the case then she could be wearing the immunity necklace. I'll go have a look at the episode 1 vidcaps.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-10, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Volcanic Glass is saying that Brenda is wearing the immunity necklace in the photo.

Here is here episode one orange shirt - no embellishments on the front.

11-04-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Yes, I was going to post this last night but I was too tired. On HD TV it is very easy to pause it and see clearly that none of the others are wearing it. While the view of the necklace on Brenda is not good, it's enough to see that there's something more elaborate than her plain orange shirt.

Anyway, we know someone is wearing it, and it's not anyone else, so it doesn't matter (to me) how well we can see it. They went through their shots carefully, it looks like, to find one where Brenda is turned, but seem to have overlooked the fact that everyone else was easy to eliminate.

11-04-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Agreed, no one else has it so by process of elimination it has to be Brenda. Plus there's the Missyae clue.

P.S. There's been a lot of good animal imagery lately! Loved the vultures and dead carcass with Marty's "dead man walking" comment yesterday...and all the snake and spider shots with Nay. Now the bird shot at the beginning of the preview seems to signal something about Sash and Brenda.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-10, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Does it seem to anyone else that something has been photoshopped from Benry's neck? His chest looks off-color and blurry to me.

I definitely see a necklace on Brenda, but could there be a second one this week too?

Sorry if this has already been discussed or spoiled. I haven't been reading spoilers much this season.

Bouquet by c2p

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-10, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
>Mayan Sun
>at Sucks has a much
>clearer close-up shot of TC.

And I thought I had posted that one. Rats. ;)

11-15-10, 03:47 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Yikes, that was my bad. Sorry Volcanic Glass -- you definitely deserve the credit for that very clear TC vidcap. Thanks again for all you do!!!

11-05-10, 00:06 AM (EST)
10. "Web promo"
Don't see the vidcaps on SF yet, but CBS has posted the full web promo. The main focus is the Country Girl (Jane) vs. the City Slicker (Marty). They also show an obstacle course challenge where the guys take on the women:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=g5BN6e5vyvd_8K5adaFp3O2FSHPL2VAF&vs=Default&play=true

The men vs. women challenge must be a group reward, right? Or is there a way it could be IC?

11-05-10, 01:06 AM (EST)
11. "Web Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Transcript:

Jane: There's only one really evil person in this game right now and that's Marty.

Announcer: The country girl takes on the city slicker.

Marty : Everybody underestimates how dangerous Jane is in this game.

Jane: He knows there's a noose around his neck and he's gonna be hung.

Announcer: And...

Jeff Probst : Go!

Announcer: The men battle the women in a crushing, knockdown, breakthrough challenge.

-------

So looks like an obstacle course challenge where the women compete vs. the men. I don't see Chase in any of the shots -- does that mean he sits out? Why wouldn't they sit Dan out? Maybe it's a random pick.

The women seem to be keeping pace with the guys through most of the phases, but when the men break through the wall, it looks like the women aren't even there yet. The other weird thing is that Jane and Brenda seem to get to the wall at a different time than Nay/Kelly/Holly, but maybe I'm confused how it works.

So would this be a group reward? Not sure how it would work for an IC, plus why would Chase sit out for an IC.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-05-10, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
It has to be a reward challenge -- it just doesn't make sense as an IC.

11-05-10, 09:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
Hard to believe Sash is one of the fastest runners in the country -- supposedly.

He barely beats Dan.

I think it's reward. They do have immunities that go in heats sometimes, but they all seem to be doing all the stages.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
Of all the "Survivors", Sash is the one who stands out, to me, as being the most emaciated. If he is a big runner, his metabolic rate is probably through the outer limits which would account for his frail appearance and possibly for poor showings in these contests. And they are only halfway through. Yikes!

11-06-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
This is what he said in his bio:
Personal Claim to Fame: Being one of the fastest distance runners in the country...

doesn't say if he has kept up the training though.

i imagine he is feeling out of fuel if he has a high metabolism (which is likely).

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-10, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
>Of all the "Survivors", Sash is
>the one who stands out,
>to me, as being the
>most emaciated. If he
>is a big runner, his
>metabolic rate is probably through
>the outer limits which would
>account for his frail appearance
>and possibly for poor showings
>in these contests. And
>they are only halfway through.
> Yikes!

Sash had an insider video after ep 7 (I think) where he said that he is hanging back in the challenges to keep a target off himself. He said that he only puts 80% into the challenges, not 100%, but if he made it to the end of the game, that's when he intended to pour on the coal and win the challenges.

11-07-10, 03:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
Wezzie, nice to see you posting here, and you are right-on. Sash said in the Ep. 7 Insider clips that he was purposely not giving his all. Here's my summary from that week:

Sash says his game strategy is to NOT do a lot of work around camp and to only give 70-80% in the challenges. He says he could physically dominate in the challenges if he wanted to, but he doesn't want to put a target on his back. He says the stronger guys will be targeted at the merge. He believes this strategy will work to his advantage in the end-game, because if someone else is picking who goes to the Finals, they'll pick him because he'll be perceived as weak and not a big contributor around camp.

P.S. I googled Sash earlier in the season and he went to high school in Osh Kosh, WI where he was a cross country state champion, then went to Madison (U of WI) where as I recall he was on the track team. But seems to me that runners don't necessarily do well in Survivor challenges -- remember that Olympic runner (forgot her name) who did terribly??!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-10, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
Used to be one of the fastest runners in New York is what he said. Probably back in high school and just measured against others in high school, same as NaOnka's triple jumping.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-10, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
>Thanks to Survivor Fever!
>
>
in this last photo you can see Na and Kelly(with Jeff offside) standing on a yellow mat facing back away from the breakthrough wall. They must have to all complete each stage as a group before moving on to the next obsticle. This would explain why Dan is still with the group. Also the guys who bust through the first wall fall down to the ground with the blocks but Marty is stll on his feet. In an earlier cap we see Brenda and Jane runing up on the first wall(notice the supports at the top between the 2 walls) and then Na and Kelly comming through the second wall first, because Brenda and Jane are likely still picking themselves off the ground. Looks as though the men win reward, but the wall may not be the last stage, so who knows?

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-10, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
I don't think Brenda & Jane can break through that wall! I think Kelly Purple & Nay are breaking through the first brick wall, with Brenda on the left of the picture; camera is up on top of 2nd wall (you can see it) and that camera angle is coming right from it. Also, I think they must have to run down and then run back -- I could be wrong -- but the picture with Brenda in the lead, crawling, is from the opposite direction / yellow's on the wrong side.

11-06-10, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
>I don't think Brenda & Jane
>can break through that wall!
> I think Kelly Purple
>& Nay are breaking through
>the first brick wall, with
>Brenda on the left of the picture; camera is up
>on top of 2nd wall (you can see it) and
>that camera angle is coming right from it.
>Also, I think they must have to run down and
>then run back -- I could be wrong -- but
>the picture with Brenda in the lead, crawling, is from
>the opposite direction / yellow's on the wrong side.

I do believe you're right. I didn't notice the camera. I caught the flipped image on the crawl to.

11-09-10, 05:18 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps"
About the mud crawl cap, I think it must be flipped, because Brenda has her yellow headband knotted on the right when she is running, but it's over her left ear in the crawl cap.

and you can see in this image that there's no knot on her left side.

11-07-10, 06:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
Players draw rocks. Chase draws the odd colored rock.

From the CBS recap of Samoa Season, F11:

"REWARD CHALLENGE: COCONUT CODE
The tribe will be divided into two teams of five. ... There is a random draw for the teams, and since there are eleven tribe members, one person must sit out of the challenge.
... Natalie being the person sitting out. Since she won’t be participating, Natalie must choose a team to support. If the team she chooses ends up winning the challenge, she will join them on the reward. Natalie chooses to support the yellow team."
So likely Chase has the same choice, men or women. Winners get something good to eat ... seems most likely. No images of a fabulous trip or anything. Too soon.

11-07-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 8 Vidcaps"
This is a good tidbit, OFG. I had forgotten about Natalie sitting out and getting to choose. So perhaps the "tough decision" from the clues could be reward-related after all?

Also, I could definitely see how a men vs. the women dynamic could get brewing from this reward and start trouble. There were already some comments in this week's Insider Clips about the women finding a coconut and not sharing it with the men because they're not doing much work around camp.

11-08-10, 06:02 PM (EST)
25. "New vidcaps from PIP promo"
I can't find the weekend PIP promo on SF or SP, but TDT has posted a few of the new vidcaps -- thanks TDT!

You can see the hay behind them, so this step of getting the key must come before the brick wall, right?

TDT is guessing that there must be something at the end (beyond the brick wall) that they have to unlock. I suppose there could even be a puzzle, although this is a pretty involved challenge already. Maybe they unlock a chest or something that contains their reward.

11-08-10, 06:09 PM (EST)
26. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"

P.S. I went back to the original challenge vidcaps, and you can see here in this shot that Fabio is carrying a blue ring with what must be the key. What is this, the "straw" phase? So they have somewhat jumbled the order for us. Also tried to see if Jane had the key ring near the brick wall but couldn't tell -- maybe someone else can notice.

Despite the new vidcaps/key thing, if the brick wall is near the end, it still appears the men have a sizeable lead. So unless there's a puzzle or something that they could blow at the very end, it still seems like a good guess at this point that the guys beat the women.

11-08-10, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
cbs video calls it the 3 little pigs, because there's straw, brick, and wood. Order: straw, key, crawl, sticks, net (crawling in and up and out of 2 story net structure), bricks, and then there's something after that -- can't tell.

Jane has the key around her forearm when she's getting up to the sticks.

you would think guys would win, but there's that one picture of them crawling in the wrong directions, with Brenda in there. so that makes me think they are caught up at that point, if they have to come back... i want to guess that Brenda is holding something, while crawling back, in her hand we can't see; i see something stringy, white behind her. I don't think it is anyone's hair... a net bag of puzzle pieces?!?!

11-09-10, 01:27 AM (EST)
28. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
Thanks Rachel for figuring out the order and finding the title -- very clever with the 3 little pigs! Maybe the key somehow ties in with the 3 pigs too?

I don't see the white stringy thing you're talking about -- which vidcap do you mean? That would be interesting if it's a bag of puzzle pieces or something like that. I though the close-up shots of Brenda crawling were just "flopped" vs. crawling in the opposite direction -- hadn't thought of that.

11-09-10, 12:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
There are 2 pictures of Brenda up this thread. It is the first one, to the side/back of her, on her right side.

And, never mind about them crawling back again; You both are right. I see straw behind them in that pic, so it must just be flipped.

11-09-10, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
Interesting RC. The main thing I take from all this, the men and women get segregated because of the reward, one side winning reward and the other side losing. Doing the math, there are six men, five women remaining now. Jane and Holly are solid with the kids, Jane is 100% out to boot Marty. The women will have no problem agreeing to boot Marty, just don't let him win II.

So, from the other side, Marty has an opportunity to try to create a men's alliance. There is a promo out there in which Ben and Jud are together, Jud complains he's tired of playing dumb so much. Ben and Jud see a chance for a bold move? Dan will fall in line with an anyone but Dan vote. That leaves Chase and Sash. Chase is psychologically inclined to favor those he likes, whom he perceives as the good people. Sash is working the game, there is advantage to him in maintaining the existing strong alliance solidarity but he may consider other options, plus holding the HII gives him a psychological edge of security and assumption of being in power, having control. Could Chase be worked, mislead from his natural impulse? It's possible.

11-09-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
32. "Stupid promo"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTAD5U34wE

Benry: You and I should just play it stupid.
Jud: Dude, I hate playing stupid so much.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Stupid promo"
I saw this promo the other day. It seems like an odd tidbit to make into a commercial if it doesn't relate to the thrust of the episode in a significant way.

11-09-10, 02:37 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Stupid promo"
Great clip! Thanks Dabo for bringing it over -- hadn't seen this one. I agree with BR that it must have significance. At the very least, it confirms what many have suspected that Jud is trying to be underestimated. Seems like a good turn for his edit.

Do any of the other weekend promos include this clip?

11-09-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Stupid promo"
Not that I've seen. We've got some Marty v Jane material, this men v women RC material, and this odd playing stupid bit with semi focus on divisions amongst the kids.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-10, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Stupid promo"
Hey, would one of you smart ones, start posting the video caps in both the Spoiler Forum and the Fantatics forum?

Everyone who wants to discuss and spoil, should be able to do so, when in the SPOILER FORUM.

Nuff said....

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-10, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Stupid promo"
Hey, would one of you smart ones, start posting the video caps in both the Spoiler Forum and the Fantatics forum?

I'm not a "smart one", but I would be happy to post the vidcaps in the spoiler and fanatics forums for all to work on!

Sorry, I wasn't in town to post the vidcaps this week, thanks for posting Squid!

Here is a link to the video on the "Three Little Pigs O Course" Challenge...fwiw.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-10, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Stupid promo"
FloPo, it's very nice of you to be accommodating, but --

a) The mods should probably be consulted before anyone starts doing that, since vidcaps can contain challenge and individual immunity spoilers, and the Fanatics Forum is supposed to be free from spoilers; and anyway

b) If someone wants to look at the vidcap thread they know where it is, it doesn't need to be double-posted in different forums.

11-09-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Stupid promo"
Good point about getting mod approval because of the stiff penalty for infringing the Fanatics forum no spoilers rule.

I understand what Nedra is going for, and thank her ...

Anyone who wants to see vidcaps without any source spoilers whatsoever can go right here:
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S21

Every week, hot off the press, thanks to VolcanicGlass.
Or they can go to SurvivorFever. I don't think that Fever puts spoilers on the front page.
The promos are also available at these sites in video form.
This topic is supposed to be for spoiling what's in the vidcaps and putting that together with what we know.

11-09-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
40. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
At MESS. Wezzie pointed out that the key is hanging on a curlicue -- abstraction of a piggie's tail.

11-09-10, 11:06 PM (EST)
41. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
Very clever, CBS! Hope the reward isn't ham

11-09-10, 11:14 PM (EST)
42. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
CBS is too good to these guys. I'd rather see the reward be a camp kitchen set up where they are given the ingredients for apple pie -- if they can manage to bake one. It would be more entertaining than watching them stuff their faces and said OMG OMG OMG like they always do. Or in this case, dude, this is awesome.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-10, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"

I just want to say again, like I have before, thank you for all of your imagination. This website and forums all give my little brain something fun and interesting to read each week. I dearly miss the SOTS each week, but completely understand. I tried writing them myself, without posting and I tanked bigtime!

When I don't want to be spoiled, I don't read any of these posts, but thank goodness, that isn't often. I really enjoy you all! And would love to live some place where more get together...here in the middle of the midwest, there aren't any big Survivor parties, where I could go a creepin'!

Thanks again.

11-10-10, 10:55 AM (EST)
44. "RE: New vidcaps from PIP promo"
>At MESS. Wezzie pointed out that
>the key is hanging on
>a curlicue -- abstraction of
>a piggie's tail.
>
>

Look closely at the promo and you'll see 3 of these crosses between the obsticals. 3 keys unlock 3 locks? Looks like in the 3 pigs video the yellow banner is up after the brick wall but no blue one. so maybe the keys free the banner?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •