The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ponderosa Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-10, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ponderosa Clips"
Posting here since sometimes there are spoilerish tidbits.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alina at Ponderosa SquidProQuo 11-04-10 1
   RE: Alina at Ponderosa dabo 11-04-10 2
       RE: Alina at Ponderosa SquidProQuo 11-04-10 3
 Marty at Ponderosa SquidProQuo 11-11-10 4
   RE: Marty at Ponderosa dabo 11-11-10 5
   RE: Marty at Ponderosa kiki_k 11-11-10 6
 RE: Ponderosa Clips kiki_k 11-18-10 7
   Episode 11: A ONE DAY CYCLE Flowerpower 11-18-10 8
       RE: Episode 11: A ONE DAY CYCLE KwietOne 11-18-10 9
       D'oh! kiki_k 11-19-10 10
 NaOnka & Kelly S. kiki_k 12-02-10 11
   RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. katethegreat 12-02-10 12
       3rd Ponderosa clip posted kiki_k 12-02-10 17
   RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. trigirl 12-02-10 13
       RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. PepeLePew13 12-02-10 14
       RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. Karchita 12-02-10 16
           RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. jbug 12-03-10 19
   RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. Karchita 12-02-10 15
   RE: NaOnka & Kelly S. Brownroach 12-03-10 18
 Benry kiki_k 12-09-10 20
   RE: Benry Karchita 12-09-10 21
 Jane kiki_k 12-16-10 22
   RE: Jane Karchita 12-16-10 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-04-10, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alina at Ponderosa "
Wow, this season's Ponderosa is really nice compared to the last few seasons! It's like a resort -- beautiful pool, nice rooms with balconies overlooking the ocean, etc.

Not too much spoilerish, other than there's a "torrential downpour" the day after Alina gets voted out, so she's happy that they'll all be miserable that night. She wonders if they'll lose their fire.

Also, when she's getting ready for her 1st TC as a juror, she talks about how depending who gets voted out, she'll have their favorite food ready for them. It could be totally random and/or edited, but here are the 4 possible people she mentions: Holly, Purple Kelly, Nay or Marty.

She lost 8 lbs. (but sounds like she was about 110 when she started so not much to lose) and says that the worst part is that no one left in the game stood out to her as a great game player, so it sucks to be at Ponderosa when she feels she was one of the better strategic players.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=UjESJqgqC064et_b914SxJfORWE_xVdm&vs=Default&play=true

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-10, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alina at Ponderosa "
Interesting that she mentions Purple Kelly. I can understand why she might think they would just get fed up with Nay and her drama, but Kelly?

11-04-10, 01:55 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Alina at Ponderosa "
Yeah, I wasn't sure why she mentioned Kelly other than maybe she feels she's a weak player or low on the totem pole. She only talked about the food she'd have ready for them (not why she thought they might get voted out). Could just be random or maybe she knew those 4's favorite foods...although certainly Holly, Nay and Marty all seems like possible choices for next off.

11-11-10, 02:57 AM (EST)
4. "Marty at Ponderosa "
Hey guys, I have a new job and am working 24/7 so won't be able to contribute much for a while, but hopefully others will pick up.

Marty's #1 clip at Ponderosa is good. He's his usual cocky self. He tells the psychologist he was one of the only smart people out there. He loved the way he played the game and wouldn't change a thing.

But he definitely was surprised he went vs. Jane. He blames Brenda for his demise and says that if he realized that's how the vote was going down, he could have asked Sash for the HII at TC and he knows Sash would have handed it over to him....yeah right!

Alina looks adorable and has a funny confessional saying how it's hard to tolerate Marty because he's so annoying. She thought Ponderosa was going to be a party but now she realizes it might not be. She also mentions that Dan's face was shocked when Marty got voted out.

There's one kinda sad confessional (I think Clip 3) where Alina talks about how she would give anything to be back in the game.

P.S. Think I mentioned this last week already, but the resort is beautiful. Nicest Ponderosa ever...at least that I can recall. I have a feeling that Ponderosa might be more interesting than some of the real episodes...although certainly tonight was a good one!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-10, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marty at Ponderosa "
Congrats on the job!

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-10, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marty at Ponderosa "
Congrats on the job! Hope you like it, but will miss your posts!

Nothing really spoilerish in the Ponderosa clips except I think we can def. put Marty down as a Jud vote. He said he wanted "guys who voted for Jane" to win. Since we know the final 3 the only one of them who voted for Jane tonight is Jud.

Gah! Marty is still an egomaniac thinking he was such a great playa -- on his "day after getting voted out clip" he did admit that he shouldn't have been so dismissive of certain people, but he is still wrapped up in his ego, so I don't think he realizes just how badly he played the social game.

I LOVED Alina talking about how hard it is to deal with Marty --she has my complete sympathy!!!

11-18-10, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ponderosa Clips"
Some interesting tidbits from Ponderosa -- Marty told Brenda that he had her going all the way & that she had his vote. Brenda says her biggest regret is not asking Sash for HII but then realized that they (I'm assuming Chase & Sash) wanted her out.
Marty tells Brenda it is so aggravating that someone like Chase is still in who is "as dumb as a bag of hammers" and she nods yes. More fuel that Marty will not be voting Chase & I think for Brenda too. They agree that everyone left out there are a "bunch of morons."
Alina is hilarious -- she is happy that Brenda was voted out because she is so cocky but frustrated at having to be at Ponderosa with Brenda & Marty because they keep talking about how great they are, how perfectly they played the game & not giving anyone out there any credit for still being in the game. She says (to the camera): "If you played so perfectly why are you here not there?" Alina is my fav. player who didn't win.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Episode 11: A ONE DAY CYCLE"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

The biggest news that it gives is that the next TC is held on the night after Brenda arrives. The next episode is a one day cycle!!!

ETA: Also interesting to note that it's RAINING, and we all know what rain does to their spirits!!!

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 11: A ONE DAY CYCLE"
Dang it...you beat me to it after watching part 2 of Brenda's Ponderosa clip.

11-19-10, 05:42 PM (EST)
10. "D'oh!"
My bad. That is a good example of how knowing spoilers can mess you up -- I knew the spoiler about the 1 day cycle after Brenda gets booted & because of that it didn't even strike me on the Ponderosa clip as something I should mention to y'all. Sorry!!

12-02-10, 02:16 AM (EST)
11. "NaOnka & Kelly S."
Well, much ado about nothing. I was hoping for some confrontation and recriminations, but basically Brenda & Marty sucked it up and were totally cool with NaOnka & Kelly. Alina moped in her room the first night, too upset to face them (which I guess is more "grown up" than a Jerry Springer style screaming match, but not as entertaining). By lunch the next day she was ok with them too.

Nothing spoilerish. Brenda, Marty & Alina talked about how it was a stupid move, they wouldn't have done it, blah, blah, blah, but NaOnka & Kelly S. were as happy as two bugs in a rug. Doctor said physically they both could have stayed in the game. NaOnka lost 11 lbs, Kelly S. 12.

They went to Granada, which made the Rivas trip Marty & Alina took "look like Manhattan" according to Marty. Marty cooked linguini & clams & they all danced the night away.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
Usually there is a clip of them getting ready for the next tribal council. Thought the clips were scanty. I wonder how many days until the next tribal.

12-02-10, 07:31 PM (EST)
17. "3rd Ponderosa clip posted"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-10 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

I'm not sure when it was posted -- obviously after I went to bed last night -- and found it today. It starts with Mary telling Brenda he is "flat out jealous of the people who are still in the game" and he can't believe they quit -- only 4 others have quit before (me: I don't think that is exactly accurate, but my memory isn't very good -- I only point it out because I can't stand Marty & can't resist hoping he is wrong). Brenda seems to be agreeing with him and agrees it would have been great it the two of them had been allowed back in the game after NaOnka & Kelly S. quit. (me: how would that be fair? You've just had a couple of days of luxury, rest, etc. but whatever). They get a note that reads "Tonight 5 will become 6" meaning TC tonight. Marty says he hopes it is Jane & that he would "welcome her with nothing but love." Alina says (by herself by the pool) that she isn't excited about TC because after last TC, TC has become ruined for her. She thinks an HII will be played tonight. They show NaOnka & Kelly S. getting read for TC. NaOnka says she is excited to be going back to TC. She is going to TC with a smile on her face, which is exactly how she left the game. She wants people to see Kelly S. now after she's gotten some rest, food, etc. because she is beautiful & she was looking "toe up" before. Kelly S. says she is nervous going back to TC because while everyone will want to be clean & have eaten, like they have, she is afraid they will say something smart about them.
The entire TC & Jeff intro's the jury and the 2 "who quit at last TC."

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-02-10, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
Darn! I was hoping for a beatdown.

Didn't SeeBS used to let us Canadian watch Ponderosa?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-10, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
They did, but not any more. You can usually find them on Youtube now, though, so when you go there just search for "Ponderosa Survivor Nicaragua" then look for the name(s) of the people just booted/quit.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-10, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
Wow, I guess if you have to spend the next 11 days with these people, there is no reason to make it unpleasant, but
they were all much nicer to the quitters than I would have been. Kudos to Alina, Marty and Brenda.

Bouquet by c2p

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
I agree. I surprises me that they can all just turn off and be nice to each other like they do!

Naonka could easily have quit the night before & let Brenda have another chance.
I don't see how Brenda could forgive so easily!

12-02-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
I've been to Rivas and I've been to Granada, and I agree with Marty. Granada is a gem; IMHO, the nicest city in Central America.

Bouquet by c2p

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: NaOnka & Kelly S."
Doctor said physically they both could have stayed in the game.

So if my suggested contract stipulation applied, they'd each have earned only $2,500, or whatever the first-boot payout is now.

12-09-10, 01:49 AM (EST)
20. "Benry"
He got a disgusting blister from a burn making rice & the docs lance it! EW!!

They went on a nice trip to the capital & stayed at a luxury hotel. They made lots of desserts & laid around the pool.

Only spoilerish stuff: Marty says he the only people he doesn't want to see joinin the jury tonight are Dan & Fabio. Later says ideal F3 for him are Sash, Dan & Fabio.

Alina says she wants Sash, Dan or Fabio voted out tonight.

12-09-10, 06:40 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Benry"
They sure made Managua look good. IMHO, it is the carpiest citiy in Central America, and that is saying a lot. I hope they had armed bodyguards along with that group wandering around.

Bouquet by c2p

12-16-10, 03:39 AM (EST)
22. "Jane"
Jane goes to Ponderosa & is very happy & everyone gets along really well. She & Marty make up. She lost 14 lbs. She is very nice & level headed & says she had time of her life on Survivor. She's sad she left the game because she loved the game. She is not the bitter hag she has been made out to be at all. If she is, she is hiding it very, very well.

Nothing spoilerish from the Ponderosa clips, but Jane is def. voting Fabio.

12-16-10, 04:04 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Jane"
She can turn that haggishness on and off, which actually makes it even scarier to me. *shudder*

Bouquet by c2p

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •