The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This Season is best seaons yet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This Season is best seaons yet"
This season in my opinion is the best season of Big Brother yet, never has a house been so divided like this...yeah there were always alliances, but even the others got along...these groups really DISLIKE the other group

I know alot of folks dont like James on here, but this guy is doing a great job in this game...he keeps surviving when he had too and now that he is considered alone...noone is even worried about him, they will screw around and he will win his way to the final 2, which would be perfectly fine with me...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This Season is best seaons yet universityofkentuckyrocks 08-21-05 1
   RE: This Season is best seaons yet leianawd 08-21-05 2
 RE: This Season is best seaons yet seahorse 08-21-05 3
   RE: This Season is best seaons yet HistoryDetective 08-21-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-21-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This Season is best seaons yet"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-05 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

I have to agree this I think this is the best Big Brother season yet. I have really enoyed watching the true alliances fight it out. Yes I think this is better than season 3. We definitely got a good year two years after the horrible season 4.

ETA: I can't speel.

ULwill always suck in my book

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This Season is best seaons yet"
Yes, I agree with you two as well. In most of the past BB's people have never been so divided and have changed alliances more then their underware but these people truly seem to be on a mission to win more than just the money. People thought it was bad when Shannon cleaned the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush but that was nothing compared to the complete chaos that Howie and Janelle threw into the house. As for James, he is extremely smart. He has presented himself as the "evil" player who would sell out on his own grandmother to win to the scorned player who is at his wit ends and is just existing in the house. His gameplay is probably the most versitile in the house and he is one of the best at adapting to whatever is thrown out there. He has managed to get in good with the "Friendship" and is even getting back into the good graces of H/J/R. Honestly, I hope he takes the game because he definately deserves to win. I just hope that next season's cast will be able to top this season, hell I hope they top it ten times more! Big Brother sure has evolved into good entertainment since their first show which was horrible and boring.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This Season is best seaons yet"
I do think this is the best or one of the best seasons so far. The difference this year is that it is basically one side against the other with James in the middle. Unfortunately if the sides don't stay relatively even the season could get boring as one side as Pagonged from from the house.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This Season is best seaons yet"
If a Pagonging takes place, it will still be interesting to see either the Fiendshit or the Jedis turn on each other and implode as they grasp for the money. Considering who won HOH on last night's episode, the pagong process will be painful though.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •