The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-22-04, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Congratulations to Gus, Hera, Kris, Jon, Hayden, Aaron, Lori, and Bolo for not being entirely despicable human beings.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... mikey 12-22-04 1
   RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... PepeLePew13 12-22-04 2
       RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... RangeRover 12-22-04 3
           RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... Bebo 12-22-04 4
               RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... ginger 12-22-04 5
           RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-22-04 6
       RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... Starshine 12-25-04 8
 RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... Starshine 12-25-04 7
   RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... volsfan 12-25-04 9
 RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... Bittergirl 01-05-05 10
   RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... loumic 01-06-05 13
 RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... missygirl3 01-06-05 11
 RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebec... seahorse 01-06-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-22-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-04 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

I kind of like Rebecca.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
She's not exactly supportive to Mary Adam. You're in a race around the world, you gotta find a way to work together as a team and whipping him all the way across Europe while calling him a p***yass or encouraging him to jump overboard isn't conducive to a good racing relationship.

Yeah, sure, Mary Adam *does* deserve to be dragged around with a dog collar, but still... that's why Rebecca was added onto the list of people who suck.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-22-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-04 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

I don't like Hayden she needs a top and a bra that fits and their alliance with Ken-doll and Fred-duh is a sign that she is as shallow as they are. Aaron, however, showed his stuff and told her stuff it which shows he actually grew some balls, thank god.

I had a bad feeling this season with the emphasis on models and actors and wannabee hollywood "types" and it turned out to be true. The only models who suprised me were the sisters and they are gone.

I really had a bad time watching last night. I am sick of seeing these tank topped braless bitches roaming around, whining, complaining and contributing nothing. At least Victoria finally stood up to the crazed loon that is her husband. But I suspect that was producer encouraged.. as Bertram admitted to having to talk to Jono-boy several times throughout to "tone it down" - it obviously had no effect.

Very disappointing series thus far. Thank God for the "Boring People" their joy in participating is actually all I have ever needed to appreciate this series. Put me in a unique category but I actually like a change from the backstabbing infighting nonsense that comprises most reality shows.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Put me in a unique category but I actually like a change from
the backstabbing infighting nonsense that comprises most reality shows.

You're not the only one. TAR doesn't need that to be a successful show, it's got so many elements to it that don't require added relationship drama. The new locations, the tasks add spice without needing racers with issues.

It's not like they're all stuck in a house 24 hours a day like gerbils and have nothing better to do.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Actually, I'm kind of a little beeotch. But Aaron likes it that way.

Hayden

I'm in an alliance with Team Skin Deep! How beautiful are we?

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-22-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-04 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Looks of the players have never really mattered to me, but I was impressed by Lori while she was hauling salt. But then it looked like every man on shore was watching her too

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But really, all I ever wanted from the show was to see places and things (some of the contests are great that way) that I have never seen and in many cases would likely never have seen if it was not for this show - It is a lot more fun watch than most tour guide shows out there.

Add in people who enjoy seeing these new places and things is a major plus for me, G&H - J&K are major assets to the show. Chris was the great one of the previous show as an added example.

Any additional improving relationships or learning that old views about certain countries were wrong are just a big bonus to me.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
She has been supportive, but I think that she is getting fed up with him and his being a wussboy

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Granted Jonathon is a little over the top, however most of the others are just adding character to the program.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
I agree, if you remove all these people the show would really suck out loud.

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
I agree -- J/V, A/R, and F/K are unworthy but I'd also like to add Hayden because she is becoming a big pain. Aaron seems okay, and tries to inject humor into it, but she is humorless and nagging. Last night when they got to the pit stop, he kissed her and she acted all crabby. Or maybe it was because he had just thrown up a bunch. Who knows.

Anyhoo, I hope Jon/Kris win!! I will miss Gus/Hera so much -- I loved them!

loumic 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loumic Click to send private message to loumic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
I agree I hope Kris and Jon win it all. They will prove that the good guy can win. They appreciate every place they go and they represent the U.S. very well. Remember people from around the world watch this and we really don't need the comments from Kendra, about people's breeding comments. Nor do we need the comments from Jonothan about women not ruling the world. Jonothan if we ruled the world you would be the first man kicked out.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Can we please add Hayden to that list? Can she NOT put on a bra? She is not cute. GO Kris and Jon!!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jonathon, Victoria, Adam, Rebecca, Freddy, and Kendra all suck!"
Actually my opinion of Adam and Rebecca has improved in the last couple of weeks especially of Rebecca. She ate that soup like nobody else in the race.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •