The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse's Diary on ABC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse's Diary on ABC"
I read Jesse's diary entry on ABC's Bachelor website...it's interesting...check it out:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/episodes/jesse/4.html

RealityAddict

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 4 entry Breezy 04-29-04 1
   RE: Episode 4 entry Loree 04-29-04 2
       Nice catch Breezy 04-29-04 3
       RE: Episode 4 entry slick006chick 04-29-04 4
           RE: Jesse's Diary -Episode 5 Lolette 05-07-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Episode 4 entry"
Episode 4 Diary
Air Date: 04/28/2004

I felt very confused while I waited for the women to arrive tonight. I kept trying to think of questions I needed to ask and signs I needed to look for. It's difficult going into a Rose Ceremony not knowing how it's going to end, but what made tonight particularly difficult was that the roses meant I was going to meet families. The stakes were higher — a mistake would be costly.

The environment in the house was so different from the past Rose Ceremonies. It seems like yesterday when there were 25 women downstairs, and it was like a big party. Tonight there were six women left and I felt the anxiety all around the house. Before the party started, I had already given out two roses in my head — the other two were up for grabs. In the end, I cut Karen and Suzie.

Karen and I just didn't have enough time — I felt like I was taking too great a leap of blind faith. Meeting families is too important to me, and if I meet someone else's family, I'd at least like to have a pretty good feeling for who they are and where they come from. With Karen it was just too uncertain.

The time I spent with Suzie tonight was just like every other time we've had together. We get along so well and we're so compatible in so many ways. Suzie easily possesses the qualities I look for in a woman. It was a very difficult decision, but I had to go with my gut.

I have to admit now I'm wondering if I made a mistake by not giving Suzie a rose. It's hard because this is my decision, but it makes me wonder when I get such strong reactions from these other ladies. When I called Trish's name to give her my third rose, she accepted and as she walked back, I looked at Tara. Tara had this look on her face like, "What are you doing?" And I look at Jessica B., and she couldn't even look at me. She looked at the ground, and then at Tara as if saying, "Are you serious?"

Based on what I saw, I wondered again if there's something I'm missing. But this is my decision, and I gave Trish a rose because it's what I believe. There are a lot of things the other women know about Trish that I don't, but there are also a lot of things that I know about Trish that the women don't. I wanted Trish to know that I don't judge people by things they've done in the past. As long as they feel like they've learned from their mistakes, I think they ultimately become better people. But I know the other girls don't like Trish. Obviously she's done or said something in that house that is pretty powerful. My biggest fear for tonight was I would maybe send the right girl home and keep the wrong girl. And I'm second-guessing myself right now. Sometimes you have to realize a poor investment and cut your losses; I can't decide if this is one of those times.

I never thought being the Bachelor would take this kind of emotional toll. I was way more confident going in than I should have been. There have been times where I've felt great but, to be honest, I didn't think I'd feel like I do tonight. I don't feel so good. I should be really excited, and in a lot of ways I am, but I'm also confused.

Looking forward, I'm so excited to meet the families of these four unbelievable women. I'm really hoping it'll clear some things up for me. It's also a little stressful; there's a good chance that the next time I see one of these parents, I'll be engaged to their daughter. And as exciting as that is, it's also a bit eye opening for me. It's kind of a shock, but that's what makes this week so special.

Just incase others don't wanna go to the ABC site.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 entry"
>
>> When
>I called Trish's name to
>give her my third rose,
>she accepted and as she
>walked back, I looked at
>Tara. Tara had this look
>on her face like, "What
>are you doing?" And I
>look at Jessica B., and
>she couldn't even look at
>me. She looked at the
>ground, and then at Tara
>as if saying, "Are you
>serious?"
>

I notice he looked at Tara and Jessica to see their reactions. He didn't look to see the other reactions. Could this be a sign that they were the 2 he knew he wanted to give roses to? He looked for their approval. He didn't even mention Mandy. We often want approval of those we like. He didn't care what Karen, Suzie and Mandy thought when he picked Trish. But he was upset with how Tara and Jessica reacted. Hmmm?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nice catch"
You're probably right, they were the two he knew he was giving roses to.

slick006chick 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slick006chick Click to send private message to slick006chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 entry"
Tara and Jessica already had their roses had their roses when he called Trish. I think he was looking for their reaction to her staying in the competition another week.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesse's Diary -Episode 5"
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/episodes/jesse/5.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •