The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-28-10, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 Insider Clips"
La Flor TC/Voting Clip:

Jane (Marty): Jill's supposed to go home tonight. This is in case she has the hidden immunity idol and you don't.

Sash (Jill): Jill, you're an outstanding player and I hope this vote doesn't cost me a million dollars at the end.

Kelly (Jill): The shish-kebobs were amazing and your family should be so proud of you.

Marty (Jane): (In a mocking tone with a southern drawl) I hope y'all's catfishing trip to Nicaragua is over soon. This game ain't over yet.

Fabio (Marty): Just a security vote in case you magically pull out an idol and play it on Jill.

Jill (Jane): Not this week, but I'm sure I'll see you next week.

Brenda (Jill): Your physical game was pretty awesome but it was your social game that got you in the end. For the record, I do like you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 10-28-10 1
   RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 10-28-10 2
 RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 10-28-10 3
   RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips dabo 10-28-10 4
       RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips BrassFan 10-29-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-28-10, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips"
Here are a few other interesting clips:

NaOnka was thrilled to see Kelly B voted out. That means that her alliance was "following the original plan" and "doing their job" and "keeping their word." It's a sign to her that she and Chase can get back together with them after the merge. She also talks about why she hated Kelly B. and wanted her voted out. She says that she knew that she would never get Kelly B's vote if she was on the jury, and she didn't want to let a "charity case" go to the end.

Sash says his game strategy is to NOT do a lot of work around camp and to only give 70-80% in the challenges. He says he could physically dominate in the challenges if he wanted to, but he doesn't want to put a target on his back. He says the stronger guys will be targeted at the merge. He believes this strategy will work to his advantage in the end-game, because if someone else is picking who goes to the Finals, they'll pick him because he'll be perceived as weak and not a big contributor around camp. Sash also says that even though he's scheming, his strategy is to have a close connection with each person so that they trust him the most.

Marty says that he realizes the old Espada is gone but that this game is all about adapting. He really hates Brenda and calls her the "spawn of the devil" and a "3-headed specter of evil" and bunch of other crazy names! (Note: Several of these clips are from after last week's TCs.)

P.S. Dalton Ross has a pre-game interview clip with Jill where she talks about how she's a "very conservative, right-wing Christian" but doesn't want others to know that -- wouldn't have guessed that, so I guess she kept it under wraps pretty well.

Will try to do more clips tomorrow.

10-28-10, 11:44 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips"
Here's the rest of the clips:

- Funny clip of Espada getting a tour of the farm during reward. Chase asks if you need a rooster to get eggs; they're shocked to find out you don't. Nay says it's a lesson learned and now it'll be off with the rooster's head.

- In her Day-After comments, Jill says that her physical game was great, but she admits that she wasn't very good at the social game, esp. after the swap. She says that living off 200 calories a day really affects your mental game. She said that it was easy for her/Marty/Yve to control the game on the old Espada, because no one else there was really playing the game, but on La Flor everyone's playing the game and she and Marty were outnumbered and couldn't do much with the cards they were dealt.

- Jane found 2 coconuts that she shared with the tribe, but admits that she also found a 3rd one that she hid for herself. She justifies it because she says that she does all the fishing for the tribe and needs the extra calories.

- Purple Kelly talks about how there are no banana or coconut trees around, so they've basically been stuck eating rice or crabs. But suddenly a few coconuts have washed up on the beach. (She thinks maybe Shannon is throwing them out in the ocean from her hotel and hopes the next person voted out will send them more food, ha.) She also says that the original La Flor have been spoiled because they are used to winning and haven't really lost a challenge since Shannon got voted out, so losing this one has been tough.

- Secret Scene: Sash tells Jill that he's so excited that Jill and Marty are on their tribe and that he's going to give them a fair shake because they can help out in the challenges. Jill then discusses this with Marty and is hopeful. Marty says in a confessional that Jill's a great ally but doesn't really understand the game and shouldn't take Sash at his word. (Pot calling kettle black?)

- Alina says the reward breakfast was the best food in her life. She doesn't normally get emotional, but she says that for the first time in 17 days, she felt good and like part of a family.

- Dan also talks about how the breakfast at the reward brought everyone together.

- Ben says the challenge was amazing. He knows he's a physical threat but apparently doesn't want to hide it (compare to Sash's confessional about his strategy to dog it in the challenges). He also says that it was his decision to keep Dan over Yve, because Dan's an extra vote. He says that Dan listens to him the most out of everyone because Dan realizes that he (Ben) is in control of the tribe (no mention of Chase).

- Brenda talks about how they blindsided Kelly B. and Marty's lucky "that we had another plan" because "we could have taken him out with an idol in his pocket." (Note this clip is from after Ep 6). She gives Marty credit for having the kahunas not the play the HII, but she said she called him out at TC for being disingenuous. Now it's important to not let Fabio get close to Marty. She feels she's "in the know" about everything going on with her tribe.

10-28-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-10 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

When I first read the Voting comments, I was wondering why Brenda/Sash would think there could possibly be a 3rd HII out there and would have Fabio/Jane split the vote just in case. But then it dawned on me that maybe Sash still doesn't realize that Nay has the other HII and is thinking it's still in play. Or maybe he thinks that Marty could have found the La Flor HII (based on his old clues). Brenda would have to go along with Sash's plan to split the votes in that case.

Even if Sash does know about Nay's HII, Purple Kelly and Fabio must not, and perhaps that's why there was this ruse of splitting the vote. The only other possible strategy I could see is that they wanted to play mind games with Marty, but they already tried that last week (and it didn't work) and he already handed over the HII, so why bother now.

It's weird that Nay's HII has not been discussed at all (from what we're shown). So we don't really know if Sash knows about it or not, but I'm starting to think it's probably not. If Brenda and Nay are keeping it a secret from Sash, what will happen to their alliance if/when he finds out? Also, has Chase told Nay he knows about it? Or was he waiting for her to tell him? Hoping this week's merge episode will have some answers -- or at least point us to a few clues.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-10, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips"
Thanks for doing these!

It is weird that Nay's HII really hasn't been a focal point since the switch. There was some mention in recaps about the fight for the clue, which was a discussion point in New La Flor briefly, since then it has become a non-issue. The Alliance of Five now has both but it seems Brenda is the only one who knows that. At least until the merge when Nay probably finds out Sash has gotten ahold of the Espada HII.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-10, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 Insider Clips"
>Thanks for doing these!
>
>It is weird that Nay's HII
>really hasn't been a focal
>point since the switch.

I think that's simply editing. Marty's idol has been a huge focal point, because they've gone to tribal twice in a row now, and it's been an issue with the tribe both times. I don't think they want to waste too much TV time showing us Espada's discussion's about Naonka's idol if it's not going to come up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •