The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
***Spoiler Alert!!! This topic Includes sourced spoilers!***

Using the information provided by Missyae, SurvivorsUnite, OOberFan, TDT and others, and based on it's reliability to this point, we have the boot list from F15 through F8 solved. We also know who the Final Three are and have a pretty good idea of how the voting will go at the Finale.

Solving the order of the F7-F4 is this season's last spoiling frontier.

F7-F4 will consist of Holly, Jane, Dan and Ben booted in some order. We have been told there will be a Family visit and that Jane, Dan and Jud have been confirmed still in the game at that point.

Now it's a race against the clock to "Spoil the Spoilers" before they release the answers to this last unsolved piece of the boot list.

This is a chance for us to bring spec and spoilers together to make our best arguements for the solution to the last piece of the boot sequence puzzle.

Go for it!

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier emydi 10-20-10 1
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier SquidProQuo 10-20-10 2
 Final 4 Men? Krautboy 10-26-10 3
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier Outfrontgirl 10-26-10 4
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier Outfrontgirl 10-30-10 5
   RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier SquidProQuo 10-30-10 6
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier SquidProQuo 10-30-10 7
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier SquidProQuo 10-31-10 8
 RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier Outfrontgirl 10-31-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-10, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-10 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

I tried to do this over in the missyae 2 thread

my best guess which coincides with OFG who deserves more credit than I do for a boot list is:

F7 Benry
F6 Dan
F5 Jane
F4 Holly

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7500.shtml#74

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7500.shtml#85

I think from Family visit spoiler it is likely that Dan lasts longer than Benry and bc of the spoiler?? that Holly and Jane make a mistake at F6 not forcing a tie see my post #85 in missyae #2 thread

I think from the Holly doesn't like idols Spoiler and how missyae was trying to "dissuade" us from thinking that Jane is last woman standing (he said he never said that) means that Holly outlasts Jane. They could think that Jane is stronger and has a better chance of winning II at F4

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-20-10, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
Great idea, KB. Here are some initial thoughts:

Benry = F7
Since we know Chase/Sash ally with Jane/Holly, that leaves Benry the odd man out. Ben would be the biggest immunity threat to Chase/Sash, so they need to get him out as soon as possible so he doesn't go on an immunity run. Also, Missyae said the reason he got an invisible edit is because he didn't do much. And there's no family visit spoiler for him. So my best guess is he's F7.

I'll need to go back through all the clues before I decide on Dan/Holly/Jane. Of these 3, Holly is most likely to win immunity to keep herself in the game....Jane seems like the kind of person you would want to keep far away from the F3, since everyone likes her and she has the sympathy vote with her husband dying (similar to Chase)....Dan is the least threat (physically and socially) and therefore might ideally be the best one for the guys to carry to F4.

Can't wait to hear others' ideas.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-10, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Final 4 Men?"
Early on in his spoiling, back on 8/31, Missyae hinted that the final three or more might be men and that it would make survivor history.

Missyae has mentioned that Jane and Holly have only themselves to blame for making an allaince with Chase and Sash.

More recently, he has hinted that Jane may not do as well as some expect and that Dan is a logical non-threat to take to the end. He has also made several references to Dan having good reason to be angry with Sash.

Here are some of the Missyae quotes that relate...

Jedijake wrote:
Yeah, well, that doesn't mean missy does or have to. Chase, albeit rather dull and boring, does seem like a nice guy. I suppose some might consider "enjoying" the winner to be another typical nice guy. Of course, some may consider someone who acts like an idiot to be an enjoyable winner too. I, for one, can laugh at a Johnny Fairplay but certainly would not enjoy him as a winner. But hey, that's just me right?

Then again, even all that is null and void if the final 3 ends up being Ben, Jud, and Matt, which has NOT at all been ruled out.

8/31 Missyae Replied:
“You wouldn't like to watch history being made? Final 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 guys. At what point would you stop watching?”

takeme2urleader wrote:
missyae, Im wondering about dan lembo and who his closest allies/relationships are? does holly/dan's relationship mend after the whole shoe incident??? As Yve is now gone, and they are the only two original at Espada...
And do people only keep him around because they trust him/he isnt really a threat/they think they can easily get rid of him??

10/24 Missyae Replied:
”I think Dan was just always a vote to have on your side. How could he be a threat? He has already told them all how rich he is and they all know he talked of quitting. No way he could win at the end against you, so why not keep him around?”

Polonium wrote:

10/24 Missyae Replied:
”Brenda has another 'not so pretty' moment coming that could hurt her chances. Dan, probably not.”

takeme2urleader wrote:

10/24 Missyae Replied:
Jane wanted 2 things.

1. Outlast Marty - they did that for her
2. Win fan favorite - they got rid of her for that

If the Family visit happens at F7, and Sash and Chase decide to cut loose Jane and Holly after the other women are gone, it is conceivable that the F4 or F5 are all guys...

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-10, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
First, I have mad respect for the preceding speculations, but as I am tired and typing in a terrible (not at home) posture, I'll just do my thoughts and make it quick as I can.

I have argued numerous times for family visit at F6.
1) Same timing as last time, another 20 person season.
2) As with last time, they needed to schedule a two tribal cycle (in 3 days), which has occurred at F8/F7 the last two seasons. Family visit is too much to put in this cycle, which has two IC's and 2 tribals.
3) Contrast F8/F7 packed with action to the 3-day F6, which is the last episode to have one boot and one TC. It needs action! So bring on the Loved Ones.

So I think they have FV slotted for Day 34, Day one of the F6.

Now all of a sudden Na Onka and Kelly S quit on Day one of F9 cycle, Day 28. And now it's suddenly seven left, six days shy of seven loved ones flying to Nicaragua, for which people got leave from work, housesitters, you name it -- and of course SEG made travel arrangements. (Seven because they fly the one there or nearly there whose player gets booted the night before.)

Can they get the loved ones there the next day or day after? I don't think so. They are probably still in shock from the double quit. I think the best they can do is keep it at F6 and maybe advance it a couple days.

This spec is based on "the best thing" we can say about each player.

Benry: he outlasts Brenda, thus NO and Kelly. He is at least F7. No known alliance. Known to be excellent at challenges.

Dan: he makes family visit. He makes F6. Had alliance with Marty.

Jane: She makes family visit, so at least F6. Also, she has an alliance with two of the F3 and Holly. She does not go on an immunity run that missyae is aware. She is not the last woman standing. That was a mix-up.

Holly: She will not love idols, and is the last woman standing. She may be the breakout star of the season and we see that her edit is very strong already. She is the best candidate for F4. Also, there is no info on anyone particularly knifing her in the back. It seems she needed to win immunity at that point and did not.

Jane F5: Before Holly, had a better alliance than Dan though.

Dan: Natural casualty of 4 person alliance plus immunity winner Jud. Mad at Sash because the guys ditched the all male idea and went with Jane and Holly, and probably lied to Dan.

Benry - F7 because all the rest either make Family Visit for sure or are known to outlast someone who makes FV. Plus it is Fabio who will go on immunity run and Benry is too strong in challenges to leave in the game. Had they not gotten rid of Benry, Fabio's run of immunity is less likely to have gone unbroken. Like Brett, Fabio will benefit from having other good competitors out by F7.

I think that a combination of older and three younger in the F6 will aptly fulfill the See Saw clue about the second half of the game.

10-30-10, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
Bump, as this is getting buried, and I'd like to see more contributions.

10-30-10, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
Good idea to bump, OFG. I kinda forgot about this thread.

Given all the latest info -- Jane and the fire; Jane winning immunity this week; La Flor likes Jane at first but then wants to get rid of her because she wants to be Fan Fave; Jeff saying in his blog that Jane's the type you don't want to go to the end and also that she might self destruct -- I'm now thinking Jane goes at F6.

Still think Benry is F7. (And there's a new poster/spoiler, forgot the name, who says he wins 1 more immunity before he goes).

Still going up and back on Dan and Holly for F4 and F5. I like KB's reminder about so many males left at the end....but also like the story arc of Holly being the last woman standing after almost quitting (and it ties better with the clue that she hates idols).

Seems as if Chase/Holly have a Colby/Tina relationship. So if Chase is calling more of the shots near the end, I would think he'd rather bring her along as far as he could to secure her vote. Sash, on the other hand, will want Dan since he's less of a threat, but then there's the clue about Dan wanting to kill Sash at the Reunion Show.

The key toward the end could actually be Fabio, since he's the free agent and the one who's hanging on by a thread because of his immunity run. So maybe we need to see at the merge who he seems to bond better with -- Jane, Holly or Dan.

10-30-10, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
P.S. I haven't been paying attention to TDT's Survivormeter, but he appears to have them in a possible boot order. I'm not sure if TDT typically does that, or is it just coincidence? http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_nicaragua/survivometer21.htm

Note that Dan is labeled "mid to late jury" without a question mark -- vs. Holly and Jane are "makes jury" and Ben is "mid to late jury" with a ? but is still listed at F7 order.

10-31-10, 03:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-10 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Now it's a race against the clock to "Spoil the Spoilers" before they release the answers to this last unsolved piece of the boot list.

Alas, the clock ran out today. Thanks KB for starting this thread-- it was fun while it lasted! We should have done a little PTTE contest before it was too late, but Missyae spoiled the rest of the boot list today:

Alina
Marty
Brenda
Nay and Kelly S quit
Ben
Jane
Dan
Holly
F3=Sash, Chase and Fabio

Fabio (not Chase) is the one who breaks down and cries at the final TC. Sounds like a slam dunk for Fabs. See the Missyae thread for more details and color commentary.

10-31-10, 09:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: F7-F4 The Last Frontier"
So, one woman in the Finale/ F5. This was also true in Samoa and Fiji. If I haven't forgotten one, that is only three times in 21 seasons that the F5 had 4 men.

It was a good clue about Jane getting taken out due to the FF thing. That showed that she was cut from her alliance prematurely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •