The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep6"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alina." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alina and Marty." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what's for lunch), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

1b. Absentee Ballots.

I will be posting in the Fanatics Forum instructions on how to vote absentee, I mean basically just send me your vote via PM and when I have time I will post it here. Pretty simple, a bit of work, and maybe some of you can volunteer to handle these chores in future weeks. Great way to improve your DAW count

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sash." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sash and the rooster" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

New Espada tribe. blue
Alina (La Flor)
Ben "Benry" (La Flor)
Chase (La Flor)
Dan (Espada)
Holly (Espada)
NaOnka (La Flor)
Yve (Espada)

New La Flor tribe, yellow
Brenda (La Flor)
Jane (Espada)
Jill (Espada)
Jud "Fabio" (La Flor)
Kelly B (La Flor)
Kelly S "Purple" (La Flor)
Marty (Espada)
"Sash" Matthew (La Flor)

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)
ep 4. Jimmy T (Espada)
ep 5. Tyrone (Espada/New Espada)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 AB: Marty and Dan dabo 10-19-10 1
 Kelly B/Yve emydi 10-19-10 2
 Yve/Kelly B Flowerpower 10-19-10 3
 Yve / Kelly B. Krautboy 10-19-10 4
 AB: Dan dabo 10-19-10 5
 AB: Dan dabo 10-19-10 6
 AB: Na'Onka and Jill dabo 10-19-10 7
 Bye-bye, Yve & Kelly B. (sigh) Belle Book 10-19-10 8
 Yve and Kelly B Travelor 10-19-10 9
 Yve & Kelly B esquire 10-20-10 10
 HEY KELLY B & YVE... Round Robin 10-20-10 11
 Yve & KellyB dabo 10-20-10 12
 Kelly B/Yve Loree 10-20-10 13
 AB: Jill dabo 10-20-10 14
 AB: Dan dabo 10-20-10 15
 Yve/Kelly B kircon 10-20-10 16
 Too Funny! michel 10-20-10 17
   RE: Too Funny! Tummy 10-22-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-19-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "AB: Marty and Dan"
kingfish writes

The old Espadas will fall like Pagong Dominoes, and Marty and Dan are the most vulnerable Espadas in their respective new tribes.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kelly B/Yve"
with Jill and Holly winning II and Jill winning food for LaFlor (minus KB) to eat watching Espada's TC

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yve/Kelly B"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-10 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Yve was the odd woman out. Dan is the misdirection, Holly is a solid vote with the old La Flor's, that leaves Yve. NaOnka, unfortunately, is not going anywhere yet.

As Squid pointed out in the vidcap thread, when Brenda was saying, "You can't afford to have someone like that around", there was this picture:

The only two other options for them would be Marty and Jill. (Jane seems like she's voting with the "kids") Marty has the HII, and Jill has the IN, thanks again to SquidProQuo for pointing that out here:

Most likely, the mastermind, who most likely is Brenda (as pointed out by OFG), will try and leak that the boot will be Marty, who may then play his idol to save himself....I don't know if he will play it or not, but it's very plausible.

Brenda will not have to sway the others much to swing the vote to Kelly B when her only ally is now at the other camp, Alina.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yve / Kelly B."
Flowerpower and emydi summed it up nicely!

10-19-10, 08:57 PM (EST)
5. "AB: Dan"
iltarion writes

If La Flor loses, I have no clue. So, I'll go with another Espada loss and Dan finally shipped home.

10-19-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
6. "AB: Dan"
ohmyheck writes

I'll go with Dan over NaOnka, but I would be just fine with either one taking the long walk through the corny fake cemetary.

10-19-10, 09:03 PM (EST)
7. "AB: Na'Onka and Jill"
michel writes

Na'Onka is due to quit if my read of the edit is right, while Marty showing the idol puts Jill in front of the firing squad.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-10, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bye-bye, Yve & Kelly B. (sigh)"
Yve is on the outs on Espada, and Holly won Immunity.

I really wish Kelly B. stuck around longer, but Jill wins Immunity and most of those originally on La Flor still see her as a threat.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-10, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yve and Kelly B"
It's time to go -

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-10, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yve & Kelly B"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-10, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "HEY KELLY B & YVE..."
...it's time for you to go!

10-20-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
12. "Yve & KellyB"
Yve. New Espada is a relatively simple read; Benry, Chase and NaOnka can cruise through three Tribals with no worries, which is important to note. They would care about winning Reward Challenges but Immunity Challenges they might want to lose. For Chase and NaOnka it is a way to preserve the Brenda alliance, just don't risk sending La Flor to Tribal. Benry, if he's looking down the road, just doesn't want to stand out as an individual challenge risk too much, he needs to make the merge. Simple. Alina and Holly can cruise through two Tribals though they may not want to risk it, but neither are going anywhere this week.

That leaves Dan and Yve. Dan is pretty much a non-entity, there's no story there, he's a vote for anyone but Dan, that's it. From his profile he's a proud man and he signed on for this adventure, which tells us he's not going to just quit. No game, no chance, a hanger-on, but he'll tough it out and prefer a medical evac over just up and quitting. In a tribe that doesn't have to worry about winning challenges that much there's little reason to vote him out before his turn. Yve was either left out of the loop on the Tyrone vote or chose to side with Tyrone and vote NaOnka, it's her turn.

Kelly B. Well, kudos to Squid! If not for the vidcap showing Jill with individual immunity I would have gone with Jill as the New La Flor boot this week. It should be interesting to watch tonight how New La Flor plays things out, whether they can get Marty to play the HII. It could even work out that they knock Marty out of the game holding onto the HII, that would be so cool! But with JIll having individual immunity it would be very very tricky, so it is unlikely. With Marty and Jill both safe, and Jane having sided basically with the Brenda alliance, Kelly B. pretty much has to take the fall to send the message to Chase and NaOnka to just hang on until the merge when they can finish Pagonging the Marty alliance.

I'm really hoping we see more of Jud tonight, he's in the most interesting position here. He's not part of the Brenda alliance, but we really only have NaOnka's word about who is included in that alliance, and NaOnka is the only one who really took a dislike to "Fabio." The why of that is still confusing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kelly B/Yve"

10-20-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
14. "AB: Jill"
Jims02 writes

Just an intuition this week. She's gotten a bit of interesting screen time during the last couple of episodes, but not necessarily anything substantive that means she'll stick around for awhile.

10-20-10, 03:45 PM (EST)
15. "AB: Dan"
Tummy writes

I think Marty might be a red herring this week, so I'm going with Dan. Although I'd love for it to be Naonka, Nakoma, Nawhateverhernameis.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-20-10, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Yve/Kelly B"
Yve who?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-10, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Too Funny!"
We, the absentee voters, spoil unanimity!

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-22-10, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Too Funny!"
Feeling safe to venture in here after the episode. Interesting how many of us non-spoiled voted Dan. Easily led I feel. <--- channeling a little Yoda

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •