The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gold digger t-shirt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gold digger t-shirt"
Like Trish, or not, she has provided some good entertainment. I thought it was a real hoot, her sitting there with her tiara on, wearing the "Gold digger" t-shirt. A real role model for today's young ladies.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/rockintees.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gold digger t-shirt kajagogo 04-29-04 1
   Jessie's a dork boomerang 04-29-04 2
       RE: Jessie's a dork kajagogo 04-29-04 3
           RE: Jessie's a dork greeneyes 04-29-04 4
               RE: Jessie's a dork kajagogo 04-29-04 5
                   RE: Jessie's a dork kbpc3949 04-29-04 6
                       RE: Jessie's a dork ohboy 04-29-04 7
                           RE: Jessie's a dork escapedude 04-29-04 8
                           RE: Jessie's a dork redheaded_sweetheart 04-29-04 10
 Perplexing... realityjunky 04-29-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gold digger t-shirt"
it IS a funny shirt, but in other circumstances. i thought it was just plain disgusting on her (really ANYTHING is, if you ask me, including her FACE), and completely innappropriate for the show. she is a joke, and so is he for picking her week after week. how come last night he said that when Karen voiced her opinion of trish, it was like a blow to the heart... he values karen's opinion more than his own good friends??? i'm really starting to think jessie is a dork. but he sure looks like a good kisser!

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jessie's a dork"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

I'll have to agree with you on that, as well as the inappropriateness of the shirt. This whole show took a major dive, as far as I'm concerned, with this recent series. I think the producers realized it was getting boring and decided to ramp it up a bit. How 'bout that kegger party?

04-29-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
so you're agreeing with me that he looks like a good kisser too? yeah the kegger was cute, REAL cute. i'm surprised trish wasn't out there showing them all up, challenging them to make out with her!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
Love your comment about Trish not being out there drinking and challenging them to kiss her. I'm very surprised she didn't think of that on her own!

As for the t-shirt. I'm sure she thinks it is cute and funny. But I just think it is inappropriate under the circumstances of the show, why would you want to advertise the fact, especially when everyone in the house already dislikes her? I would love to know what Jesse thinks of that shirt with the tiara. (Even Anna Nicole Smith had enough sense to try to deny it when accused of being a gold-digger.)

I soooo can't wait to see her face when she gets dumped by Jesse!

Another beautiful JSlice creation

04-29-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
Jessie probably didn't even read the shirt. i'm really thinking less & less of him each week as he chooses Trish. i'm sure he's just in it for the action (just like he was when he was making out on the couch with suzie right before he sent her home). he's a playa, just like ALL the other bachelors have been. this show is getting really weak and completely predictable.

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
Dork is being kind. What a real "donkey" to get hot and heavy with Suzy in the tent only to send her packing and keep Trampy Trish!

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
If i was one of the three girls Mandy Jay, Tara , or Jessica B , and he picked Trish I would have given my rose back, obviosuly if he is even remotely interested in Trish I can't possibly see him being with any of these nice girls. I think that Trish is crazy and awful and rude and slutish.

But after last nights show it's apparent that Jessie is too. I mean he was getting aggrevated with Tara cause she didn't want to make out wiht him with all the cameras around and everything. Well I sure dont' think him picking someone like Trish (mind you Tara's comment to Trish was priceless)I think that will just make her more uncomfortable and I think she'll say something next week to Jessie.

And he made out with EVERY single Girl on the group date. I mean maybe him and Trish are perfect for each other

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
Jesse is a sleazy dude..He makes out with all the girls..ABC also edits to make sure we see him do that..Did he even ever have a conversation with Suzie?
After Trish went off on him at the park I cant believe he kept her around..They are both off thier rockers if you ask me.
I think Trish is kind of cool..She is my homegirl hehe.

Too bad he cut suzie i thought she was the cutest..I almost dropped my beer after seeing the kegger scene with her in a bikini!!

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jessie's a dork"
Cut the guy some slack! It takes 2 to tango and it was a group date...all of the women knew he had been kissing the others and they puckered up too! If I had been there, you can be sure I would have wanted my face time too!

I'm no Trish fan either, but he asked for his friend's opinion on the women...that doesn't mean he can't make up his own mind too. The woman has a past...so does he...and so do the others, they just haven't been broadcasting it as loudly (or proudly) as Trish.

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Perplexing..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

When I first saw the tiara I thought maybe I'd missed some sort of "bachelor-survivor" challenge where the winner gets a date with prince charming...oh never-mind, that was my daughter's bedtime story...very strange, especially considering the timing of wearing it as Jen came to reveal her true self...was that a set up?...who packs a tiara when they are going on a trip?...Oh yeah, my 9 year old takes her tiara with her...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •