The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-10, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep5"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Na." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Na and KB." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, who fights over the next clue), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

1b. Absentee Ballots.

I will be posting in the Fanatics Forum instructions on how to vote absentee, I mean basically just send me your vote via PM and when I have time I will post it here. Pretty simple, but work, and maybe in future weeks some of you can volunteer to handle these chores, I'll be happy to let you go ahead and do that. Seriously, less work for me, not a problem. Any volunteers?

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Fabio." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Fabio and Purple" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Espada tribe. blue
Dan
Holly
Jane
Jill
Marty
Tyrone
Yve

La Flor tribe, yellow
Alina
Ben "Benry"
Brenda
Chase
Jud "Fabio"
Kelly B
Kelly S "Purple"
NaOnka
"Sash" Matthew

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)
ep 4. Jimmy T (Espada)

PS: The new tribes have been spoiled purely by vidcap analysis on the vidcap thread, WTG FP! New tribes below in hidden text for those who are interested (it all comes from promos, folks):

Espada II: Alina, Ben, Chase, Dan, Holly, NaOnka, Tyrone, Yve
La Flor II: Brenda, Jane, Jill, Jud, Kelly B, Kelly S, Marty, Sash

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tyrone emydi 10-12-10 1
 Tyrone Krautboy 10-12-10 2
 Tyrone Travelor 10-12-10 3
 Tyrone Brownroach 10-12-10 4
 AB: Benry dabo 10-12-10 5
 AB: NaOnka dabo 10-12-10 6
 AB: Marty dabo 10-12-10 7
 AB: NaOnka dabo 10-12-10 8
 AB: NaOnka dabo 10-12-10 9
 Tyrone Outfrontgirl 10-12-10 10
 AB: Brenda dabo 10-12-10 11
   RE: AB: Brenda michel 10-13-10 21
       RE: AB: Brenda dabo 10-13-10 22
 Bye-bye, Tyrone Belle Book 10-12-10 12
 AB: NaOnka dabo 10-12-10 13
 HEY TYRONE... Round Robin 10-13-10 14
 Yves esquire 10-13-10 15
 Tyrone Who? kircon 10-13-10 16
 AB: Brenda dabo 10-13-10 17
 Tyrone dabo 10-13-10 18
 Tyrone Loree 10-13-10 19
 Tyronne Flowerpower 10-13-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tyrone"
he's the Espada pickle before the sammich

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-10, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tyrone"
The Blackwhale Sandwich

While not everyone agrees on the interpretation of this riddle, or on the reliability of it’s author, I believe it points to the New Espada going to TC this week.

The Swap

As we’ve seen in the promos, the swap will result in the New La Flor vs. the New Espada:

New La Flor: Brenda, Kelly S, Jud, Sash, Kelly B; Marty, Jill, Jane
New Espada:: NaOnka, Ben, Chase, Alina; Yve, Holly, Tyrone, Dan

Misdirection

Based on misdirection edited into the promos, it appears that Chase and NaOnka and the rest of the New Espada may be the tribe going to TC. Chase is shown comforting NaOnka, trying to talk her down, as she considers the possibility of going home.

Chase is apparently trying to protect the fragile 4-4 voting block of the former young La Flors now on Espada. NaOnka has the Immunity Idol, but that doesn’t help the former young tribe members if she goes home.

Hidden Alliance

Holly is on the outside of her original tribe as the only old Espada on her new tribe to have voted against Dan instead of Jimmy T… Dan is obviously not anxious to form an alliance with Holly, but she is nervous and has been shown to be quick to make alliances…she will be probably be the first to jump ship and align with the original La Flor.

Yve and Dan are weak and not a threat to Chase or Ben. If Holly forms a hidden alliance with Chase and the remaining young tribe, Tyrone as the Espada leader appointed by Marty, is a good first boot. After that the old Espada are a ship without a rudder, and can easily be picked off.

Boot Decoy

The previews showing NaOnka wanting to quit are typical of the editing for a boot decoy, more evidence that the New Espada are probably going to TC. Chase is consoling NaOnka to keep her in the game in order to protect the young La Flor from becoming the minority. Chase must keep NaOnka in the game and recruit Holly as a back-up, just incase NaOnka bails.

The OFG Theory

The CBS Promo for this week pointed to NaOnka, Marty and Tyrone as candidates for this weeks boot. Marty on the New La Flor and NaOnka and Tyrone on the New Espada.

Marty is on the New La Flor and has an Idol, NaOnka is the decoy, leaving Tyrone as this week’s boot.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tyrone"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-10 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

It was a tough decision this week between Tyrone and Yve. I agree Krautboy that it seems like the new Espada tribe goes to TC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tyrone"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

At least there's some guesswork this week. Getting my Tyrone vote in before missyae blabs the boot.

Edited to add Tyrone Davis's final words:

♪ But if I had the chance to start all over
I would be wishing today on a four leaf clover
And leaving would be the last thing on my mind
If I could turn back the hands of time ♪

10-12-10, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "AB: Benry"
iltarion writes

With a tribal switch, I think Espada has the edge thanks to Kelly B and Alina. So, I think a La Flor goes home, likely someone strong. That means either Chase or Benry, because Chase has a little of a story and Benry has none, I'll take Benry.

10-12-10, 01:56 PM (EST)
6. "AB: NaOnka"
jbug writes

I'm voting cause I want her off my tv.

10-12-10, 01:58 PM (EST)
7. "AB: Marty"
kingfish writes

The trend seems to be "Tribe Leaders Go home". Even with reshuffled tribes, Marty is the most likely candidate.

10-12-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
8. "AB: NaOnka"
ohmyheck writes

In my wildest dreams, NaOnka and Marty both get kicked out.

10-12-10, 03:40 PM (EST)
9. "AB: NaOnka"
suzzee writes

Poetic justice.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tyrone"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 11:39 PM (EST)

Because Krautboy dazzlies me. I thought that Sandwich clue was bogus, but he made it work. Three cheers!

About the Na Onka misdirection:
We got some new info today from the press photos, showing the photos that are post IC were taken in Espada. The sun was out, so it appears that the Na Onka meltdown was over ... whether she will be the decoy boot I am not so sure. I think that Holly is quite likely to flip in this possible tie vote scenario. She's not close to anyone but Jane. She's like the Susie Smith, the tribe member who didn't feel the love from the power alliance.

I think they were going to show it anyway, whichever tribe went to TC, because there is a large audience who will tune in to see if Nay goes home. She's the Jerri (Outback) of the season, the one everyone votes for to go every week until she does.

So really I am going with KB's sandwich logic and the press photos time stamp clue.
Tyrone, day of challenge and TC.

PS. I think Marty is the early misdirection boot. He is definitely being promo'd as in danger from the swap. He is the obvious swap boot, even though he has the idol. It think the Tyrone boot will come as a surprise. He has not gotten a lot of face time, although he did get a natural spike due to Marty nominating him to lead challenges. Perhaps La Flor took note of Tyrone's new status with his tribe and pegged him for more of a leader than he really was.

10-12-10, 08:01 PM (EST)
11. "AB: Brenda"
michel writes

I am afraid that Brenda could be going home. Her edit is good but it has holes. Now, in a tribe with Marty, his idol, Jill, KB and Jud could be game over for Brenda.

I wish Dan goes home.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: AB: Brenda"
The vote actually was for Dan!

10-13-10, 11:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: AB: Brenda"
My mistake, sorry about that. The subject of your PM did read: Brenda? No, Dan! When I read the text of the message I thought it was a Brenda vote.

Bit of a flaw in the prototype, at least we found it before going into mass market production then having to to issue a recall.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-10, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bye-bye, Tyrone"
Holly bonds with Chase and is separated from Jane, her only real ally from Espada. This encourages her to flip. Tyrone is seen as too much of a threat. Bye-bye.

10-12-10, 11:11 PM (EST)
13. "AB: NaOnka"
Snidget writes

please please please please please.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-13-10, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "HEY TYRONE..."
...it's time for you to go!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-10, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Yves"

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-10, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tyrone Who?"
I'm with Krautboy.

10-13-10, 01:30 PM (EST)
17. "AB: Brenda"
Corvis writes

I know what the new tribes look like (thanks Dabo for sending me that info so I didn't have to risk seeing boot spoilers!), so I am thinking the tribe with Marty loses and he's in trouble. Brenda is shown in a commercial noting how annoying Marty is. She gets her group of 5 to vote Marty. He plays the idol and Brenda goes home.

10-13-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
18. "Tyrone"
I don't know why people treat source spoilers like infallible biblical prophets, they are fallible. And I won't be surprised tonight if this vote is wrong. But --

All signs point to New Espada going to Tribal and there being a conflict of leadership at the center of it. Tyrone and Ben are the natural challenge leaders and the most likely to be butting heads for leadership. Or maybe Chase and Tyrone, but Chase will most likely be backing Ben. Holly is no fan of the Marty alliance. Alina wants to prove her value to her La Flor friends and flies recon, Ty heads to LL.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Tyrone"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tyronne"
Krautboy is amazing! But, with all of the evidence, the OFG Theory, the vidcaps, etc, and the confessionals, I think the most at risk for boot this week are Marty, Jill, and Tyronne. Clearly, Marty has the idol and I don't think would be afraid to use it. I would love to see that happen and have it bounce back for a Brenda boot, but I don't think that will happen either. I think it's between Jill and Tyronne and since everyone seems to think that the Tyronne's tribe is going to TC and not Jill's, then I'm solid with Tyronne. Clearly he's far more threatening than Yve, Holly, and Dan.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •