The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Sunny_Bunny 5594 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Previously on Pirate Master:
In truly the worst of many decision making blunders, the powers that be at cBS decided that it would be a good idea to take a show that was in the ratings dumpster, and shove it onto a substandard website where the ever shrinking audience would shrink even further due to DSL and cable viewers not being able to see video and hear audio at the same time, to lose part 4 all together, and to stick out their tongues at dial up users and say “neener, neener, losers!” This of course, brought the viewer-ship down even further, and has started a movement to slit Admiral Burnett at the belly and toss him overboard as chum.

Azzhat got the big chop from disgruntled crewmates and his “iron clad” triad buddies, and was set adrift leaving the crew accent free and without a cook. There was much rejoicing.

After a miraculous surprising Red Team win, Christa got the hallucinogenic big hat and spent the rest of the episode trying to make everyone believe that she wasn’t really the captain. Jay agreed with her.

Kendra was worthless as usual, got the black spot as usual, and ended up staying on board as usual.

Everyone else? Pfffffft, same drivel, different day.

Part One: We were wrong. It’s not the hat that causes hallucinations, its Jay.

It is a clear, calm night at sea following the ousting of the Azzhat. Louie is drinking, and Ben sits in the Captains quarters whining at Jay that he “feels so depressed after cutting someone adrift and doesn’t know if he can take it anymore.” Jay ignores this, and launches into his next strategy of the game. He is gunning for Nessa, whom he admits is a “little boxer who can kick my butt.” The way to getting rid of her is to keep Christa in the hallucinogenic hat for another week. He tells Christa that they need to bring Nessa into the cabin, ply her with grog, and convince her that she will be part of their final four.

Christa the Non-Captain Captain then tells us “Jay has been Captain since day one, he’s just never worn the hat.” Well Duh.

Part one concludes with the four sitting around a table being all warm and fuzzy. It cuts to Nessa telling us how comfortable she is feeling, and how she knows she will make it to the final four. Jay tells us that he has no intention of having her in his final four.

Oh, lets take a guess at who’s right.

ETA: I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so should I go on, or wait for someone else? I'm also trying to not go overboard on the snark, so you get the real picture. lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 10 Internet ...   vince3     07-30-07       
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Georgianna     07-31-07     1  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   byoffer     07-31-07     2  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   caileanhawk     07-31-07     3  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   byoffer     08-01-07     23  
   Part One   Sunny_Bunny     07-31-07     4  
     RE: Part One   kircon     07-31-07     5  
     RE: Part One   Chez     07-31-07     6  
     RE: Part One   vince3     07-31-07     7  
   Part Two   Sunny_Bunny     07-31-07     8  
     give me a few for the next ones, Ok...   Sunny_Bunny     07-31-07     9  
     Yap, Yap, Yap!   kircon     07-31-07     10  
     RE: Part Two   Chez     07-31-07     11  
         RE: Part Two   Sunny_Bunny     07-31-07     13  
             RE: Part Two   Chez     07-31-07     14  
   Part Three   Sunny_Bunny     07-31-07     12  
     RE: Part Three   Max Headroom     07-31-07     15  
         RE: Part Three   kircon     07-31-07     16  
   Part Four   kircon     07-31-07     17  
   Part Four point One   kircon     07-31-07     18  
   Part Four point Two   kircon     07-31-07     19  
   Part Four point Three   kircon     07-31-07     20  
   Part Four point Four   kircon     07-31-07     21  
   Part Four point Five: The End   kircon     07-31-07     22  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Loree     08-01-07     24  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Sunny_Bunny     08-01-07     26  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Georgianna     08-06-07     33  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   michel     08-01-07     25  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   kircon     08-02-07     27  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   KObrien_fan     08-02-07     28  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Georgianna     08-02-07     29  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Spanky68     08-04-07     30  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   cahaya     08-06-07     32  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   jbug     08-06-07     31  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 10 Inter...   Georgianna     08-06-07     34  
         In case anyone cares, here is the C...   Chez     08-07-07     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •