The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-06-10, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary "
***SPOILER ALERT!!!! don't go if you don't want to know!!!***
Here’s an attempt at summarizing the Missyae spoilers still in play at this point. The bold comments are general conclusions drawn from these spoilers with supporting comments in italic.

Wendy, Shannon, Jimmy J. and Jimmy T. are the four pre-swap boots…

“These are my little comments about the players. I know they are going to look generic but at this point with trying to not give away too much, its the best I can do.

Alina - very strong worker and competitive
Kelly B - strong worker and competitor and very smart
Brenda - Strong worker and competitor
Na'onka - lazy at camp but likes to compete
Kelly S - Lazy, wants to quit, useless at camp
Chase - strong competitor, soft and quiet
Ben - Likes to compete, great around camp
Shannon - Strong competitor, comical, straight forward
Judson 'Fabio' - not very strong but hilarious at camp
'Sash O' Frash' - Weak, useless at camp
Marty - good competitor, good at camp, loves to dig
Jimmy J - unexpected fisherman, nice guy
Jimmy T - Too competitive for older tribe
Danny - Weak competitor but loves Playboy bunnies!
Tyronne - Strong competitor, socially weak
Jane - Great competitor and worker
Holly - Good competitor, weak minded, loose cannon, tick.tick.tick.
Jill - Great competitor and strongest female
Yve - Dynamite comes in small packages!
Wendy Jo - Still getting the hang of planet Earth"

"I think these players will be memorable for 1 reason or another. If the list is long, I am sorry. This season is going to have lots of stuff going on involving lots of people."

Kelly Bruno
Shannon Elkins
Holly Huffman
Danny Lembo
Naonka Mixon
Kelly Shinn
Jill Behm
Chase Rice
Sash O Frash
Fabio
Brenda Lowe
Jeff Probst

The Tribal Swap takes place in EP5…

"After the swap, these are the tribes. Now you can figure it out.

Brenda Lowe
Kelly Shinn
Fabio (Jud)
Sash (Matthew)
Kelly Bruno
Marty
Jill
Jane

VS

Naonka Mixon
Benry (Ben)
Chase
Alina
Yve
Holly
Tyronne
Danny

Have fun!!!"

“Swap first, then a little later a merge.”

Kelly B. and Jill are premerge boots from one tribe.
Yve and Tyrone are premerge boots from the other tribe.
There is one double boot pre-merge, and two females are eliminated as a result…

What I did say was there is a double boot pre-merge. Now if the 2 quitters were shown to be booted on the same eppy, well I guess we would have 2 doublle boots involving 4 females.'

Yve is one of the two double boot victims. The other is Kelly B. or Jill…

"I would love to be able to say Yve made the jury but that was not the case.”

Yve was a huge part of the Marty, Jill alliance. She was in that alliance, very strongly. She and Marty spoke with each other using spanish so others would not know what they were talking about. We have not seen that and I thought we might, complete with sub-titles. I think that would have been very cool to see and hear. She was very well liked out there. Maybe they will have more from her but it needs to be fast. I think it's unfortunate someone like Naonka is getting the majority of the time now.

There is some sort of personality conflict between Tyronne and Yve that we have not even had the first clue about. I just think this lady had sooooo much more to offer than we are seeing and thats an insult to her and us. It was pointed out many times how she could hang with the younger girls, I hope we see that. Like I said earlier, dynamite comes in small packages and that was Yve.

In all fairness I don't think we are seeing enough of Jill either. It is all Marty from that group. Marty is a great character but Yve and Jill deserved more time on our tv's I think. Again, just my opinion.”

Yve and Kelly B. are victims of the swap; Kelly B. is “blind-sided” by her tribe…

” It is starting to sound like the swap really played with some people's games. If I get anything else about this 'confusion' over Kelly B, I will post it. No doubt about it, she DID NOT make the merge.

GabrielP wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY IS KELLY B BOOTED PRE-MERGE?
I don't get it. LaFlor has the numbers...

Missyae Replied:
"Needless to say, she is blindsided."

“Again, I am not going to confirm list or refute them. It does not mean I disagree with you doing them, I guess it's natural to do. I just want it clear that if you are doing it for me to confirm or deny, I am not going to do that. As far as who blindsides Kelly Bruno, yeah I know but I think that will be really fun to just watch it play out. I cannot stress enough to watch AND record. It should be a 'keeper'.”

“Thanks Sonoerin!! It will be interesting to see what is shown as far as Kelly Shinn goes on Kelly Bruno's boot.”

You know Kelly B leaves pre-merge now. There is enough info to tell you why Kelly B left. It was not because she and Alina held back info on the clue. Two S's did her in. Shannon and Swap. She lost her alliance and after next week, well it might not be a good thing to have been in an alliance with Shannon.

"Not joking, it was Yve's idea and she was the backbone.
Keep watching press images and vidcaps and you will likely see her alliance partners but do it in the next couple of weeks before she gets screwed by the swap."

Marty uses the idol to outlast Jill...

survivor300 wrote:

Doesn't he give the idol away?
It was either Marty or Jill, so Marty took care of Marty.

"There are 2 different things that occur with hidden immunity idols that might leave you scratching your heads."

"She gives her idol to Chase. Marty gives his idol to Sash O Frash."

Jill is a very good player, just made that huge slip-up by not gaining control of that idol, should have kept her thoughts to herself I think.”

Tyrone is socially week and doesn’t make the merge.

"Pre-merge sandwich would mean the 3 boots right before the merge, correct? What does that have to do with the first boot? I still do not see how that applies to the first boot. I guess I am still missing it."

"I just took it to mean that boots 8 and 6 were the bread and boot 7 was the meat.”

Tribes merge at twelve…Marty names the Merged tribe.
Merged tribe has an even gender balance…

” I would almost look at this season as - Part A and Part B. Almost 2 different shows within the same season. Many great characters will leave early but there are so many to go around that we are left with great characters at the end also.”
“Merge color is Red.”

"Spanish word for Liberty, Libertad."

"If you like or dislike the merged name, you have 1 player to thank or flame for it.”

Missyae, would you be willing to say if the women outnumber the men (or visa-versa) post-merge? As well, I think this may be asking too much, but is the first juror male or female?

Missyae Replied:
"Even"

Just remember why I used the word SeeSaw and why I said it could be a couple of seasons within 1, part A and B.”

Jedijake wrote:

Missyae Replied”
“Up and down. Back and forth. Up and down. Back and forth.”

Rivalry between Jane and Marty…

”One major rivalry coming up will be Jane vs Marty. HUGE, HUGE, rivalry between those 2. “

Sash, Brenda and NaOnka form a Minority Alliance.

"Well some of the info posted is incorrect and some of the info posted could be traced back to things I have posted. The info on the minority alliance is true. They did have a minority alliance.”

Holly makes the merge…

"Holly lasts much, much longer than you are thinking.
"She might be the biggest Survivor fan on the show. I hope she gets a 'strong female' edit because she is that.

I think with everything that happens with Holly this season + you add the fact she is a huge Survivor fan on top of it = possible breakout star?

Since the 'Sands in the Shoes' incident happens early in The Game and me knowing where she finishes, I think she could very well get a nice 'redemption' edit. She will make a comeback from that incident."

Jane makes the merge…

"Jane and Fabio both do very well."

I think Jane will shock some people before it is over with, maybe not in a good way.

Jane and Holly form an alliance with Chase and Sash…

”When Sash and Chase make their alliance with Holly and Jane, that was Holly and Jane's fault. When Naonka helped engineer Brenda's ouster, that was her fault. Kelly S could have stuck it out, jury members at that point wanted her to but she didn't, that's her fault.”
(Brenda) was dominating this game with her strategy and gameplay but just maybe got a little too confident. When Chase starts sleeping in between Jane and Holly, that should have been a HUGE clue, something was up.”

Brenda is betrayed by NaOnka and the dominant alliance

”In response to why Na Onka backstabs Brenda):
Because the majority of the players at that point, felt they could not beat her (Brenda) in front of a jury.
Clarifying some info. I think I said the hidden idols will not affect the boot order, well maybe it did on 1 boot. A player has the idol and is told to let another player use it so that player will not go home. Well neither of those players went home that night but someone else did. I am not positive that person would not have gone anyway but I don't think they would according to everything else I heard about TC that night.
Later in The Game one of our quitters had an idol when they decided to quit. Did they hand it off or leave with it? I guess you have to figure out which quitter it was and who they were aligned or not aligned it. If you followed the hints and clues, you know that first player with the idol.

"NaOnka gives her Hidden Idol to Chase before she quits.
If you ask why Chase instead of Brenda or Sash (minority alliance), well it might be to appease her guilt of betraying Chase`s gf earlier."

Says at Sucks "NaOnka gave Chase the Idol.
She didn`t give it to Brenda and she didn`t give it to KellyB.
And NaOnka didn`t give it to Matt. Marty did.that."

Missyae Replied:
"She gives her idol to Chase. Marty gives his idol to Sash O Frash."

NaOnka and Kelly S. quit…

10/1 missyae comments:
“Back to back weeks to me are boot numbers. I DO NOT keep up with filming dates, cycles, calendars, I have said many times that is not my thing and TDT does a much better job on that than I would ever come close to. When I say, back to back weeks, I am not thinking whether that is 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, or the same day. In this case Brenda left The Game at night. The next morning Naonka decided to quit for a pretty stupid reason at that point in The Game.

notify Brenda, hey we are going to TC today. At that TC, Naonka quits and Kelly S also quits. Jeff tries to talk them into staying and they won't do it. All 3 people in that original alliance left within hours of each other and had they stuck together, who knows, they might have been your final 3. There will be something done by Jeff to remind them at each TC after that, YOU QUIT. Even after getting that far and doing all she did, Naonka still had NO REGRETS about any of it.

(OFGtheory wrote:
missyae, thank for clarifying that Na Onka isn't remorseful about backstabbing Brenda. I'd gotten the impression she was. Really doesn't seem like the type to feel much guilt. Can you say why she does quit? Temper tantrum? Hissy fit? Wants a sandwich? Can't stand to be around Fabio one more day?)

Her bones were hurting. She thought she was sick.

10/1
There will be a reminder at each TC after Naonka and Kelly S both quit at the same TC, the day after Brenda was backstabbed by her alliance. It will be interesting to watch who was actually leading her exit. But after that QUITTER TC, we will see that reminder the rest of the season. Just a reminder that BOTH of you QUIT.

No, I have always hinted or said that both quitters leave the next day after Brenda is voted out. 3 players leave within a 24 hour period. Brenda is voted out, Naonka quits (not out of guilt for backstabbing Brenda though), and Kelly S quits at the same time, same TC. Again, Brenda leaves and they go get her the next day because there is another TC. At that TC, BOTH quitters quit. Now don't ask me what this did to the shooting schedule or calendar, thats not my thing. TDT can figure that stuff out better than me.
________
Well hopefully he (Jeff) does take them on with his blog and the reunion show because the way I heard it, he practically begged them not to quit.
_________
Back to back weeks to me are boot numbers. I DO NOT keep up with filming dates, cycles, calendars, I have said many times that is not my thing and TDT does a much better job on that than I would ever come close to. When I say, back to back weeks, I am not thinking whether that is 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, or the same day.

In this case Brenda left The Game at night. The next morning Naonka decided to quit for a pretty stupid reason at that point in The Game. They notify Brenda, hey we are going to TC today. At that TC, Naonka quits and Kelly S also quits. Jeff tries to talk them into staying and they won't do it.

All 3 people in that original alliance left within hours of each other and had they stuck together, who knows, they might have been your final 3. There will be something done by Jeff to remind them at each TC after that, YOU QUIT. Even after getting that far and doing all she did, Naonka still had NO REGRETS about any of it.

I can only post it as I get it. When I am told back to back, my first thought is 2 weeks.
Both should have been removed from The Game completely, not be invited to the reunion, and their money earned taken away. That last one should help to put a stop to any future quitters. Kelly is very lucky Naonka was the most hated player ever and she's lucky she's a sweet girl. Otherwise, she might be getting the horrible edit. The thing with Naonka is, she's not finished yet with her BS either.

ofg wrote:
If Chase helps flip or primarily flips Nay (and the two are on the same tribe after the swap, along with Holly), it makes a lot of sense that she would pass him the idol when she quits, especially if Sash already has one.

missyae: that's not why she gave Chase the Idol.

I know the reason I was told she gave it to Chase and it really had nothing to do with gameplay. It was more of a personal reason. In fact, we might see this very soon. I don't know exactly what day or night it occured. It might be as soon as this week. If we see it, I will point it out to you after it airs.

(note: these are snipped out of recent posts and not in the original order. I separated these player assessments out of the spoilers on alliances.)

I have enjoyed this season much better than the past couple of seasons. I remember as I was spoiling the cast members, I just had a strong feeling I was really going to like the cast and that has really been true so far. We didn't really have time to like or dislike Wendy but after her, I think each player has had something to offer the cameras. Now how much of them we are seeing can be sorta suspect at times (Yve). Normally I fall into one side or the other but I like most all the little sub-alliances.

In my opinion, Brenda is an all star. She was dominating this game with her strategy and gameplay but just maybe got a little too confident.

I even began this process being interested in knowing more about Naonka but the more I found out, the more I disliked her as a person. I could honestly see at least 4 of these people being asked back for another season. “

Dan makes it to the family visit…

” No, all the older people do not get picked off too early. I really think people are going to enjoy not only the winner but probably the whole final 5 or 6 players.”

Final three are La Flor males…

“There are a couple of people who do go on immunity runs…”

"Jane and Fabio both do very well."

I haven't seen much on weight loss anywhere but Fabio lost 27 pounds."

"Keep in mind we have a player who does very well in Reward Challenges and a player who does very well in Immunity Challenges. They are not the same player. Two different players. Immunity is always the most important thing, right?"
"I think everyone is giving too much thought to how and whether or not you will like the finish. There could be many reasons why. Maybe its an athletic finish, maybe its popular characters, maybe someone gets roasted. I really think you should stick to hard core spoilers instead of the more opinionated ones. The player Naonka betrayed was not Matt. I do know how the filming schedule was affected by the 2 quitters now. Not something I have seen anyone speculate on, not even me. Another first I think."

"You wouldn't like to watch history being made? Final 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 guys. At what point would you stop watching?"

Sash does not win…

heyheyitspeter wrote:
Heard a few times this so called racist is Matt, but i don't understand why he is 'cuz he's only part jamaican!! will the show explore this storyline do you think?

Missyae replied:
"I don't know if they will go in that direction or not. I do think it ends up costing him some damage in The Game, so they could have the opportunity to go that way if they want to. Depends how open he was with it. Sounds to me like he was pretty obvious with his feelings."

Missyae Replied:
"There was one finalist the jury did not care much for."

"I think everyone is giving too much thought to how and whether or not you will like the finish. There could be many reasons why. Maybe its an athletic finish, maybe its popular characters, maybe someone gets roasted.I really think you should stick to hard core spoilers instead of the more opinionated ones. The player Naonka betrayed was not Matt. I do know how the filming schedule was affected by the 2 quitters now. Not something I have seen anyone speculate on, not even me. Another first I think."

“You would think if they are gonna allow Shannon to be roasted for his gay comment to Sash, they would allow Sash to be roasted for a 'minority' alliancewhich leaves out white people? That is not a spoiler, just thinking to myself. Does he get a free pass?”

“Don't worry, there is plenty to come from Sash to be hated for.”

Paparazzi wrote:

Interesting.

Missyae Replied:
“Thats not true.”

DaMENACE wrote:
knit57 contributed to the poll: Spoilers are like turning to the last chapter of the book. Lots of us do it and still read the book, even the last chapter, we just want to know how it turns out. More fun that way.
Good analogy! I put it this way: I always open my Christmas presents EARLY, but I still celebrate Christmas along with everyone else. It's as if I had two Christmases!

It's not about what happened for me... it is about how it happened. AND, back in the older days of spoiling there were spoilers that were always a little bit wrong so a surprise happened now and again. That would be nice once in awhile.

Missyae Replied:
“I could do that but I thought others had that already covered. Okay, how about this then, Sash will win.”

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary Outfrontgirl 10-06-10 1
 RE: Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary cris_cp 10-11-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary "
Bravo! I am so grateful.

cris_cp 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-10, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cris_cp Click to send private message to cris_cp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missyae Spoilers S21 Summary "
you wrote ” No, all the older people do not get picked off too early. I really think people are going to enjoy not only the winner but probably the whole final 5 or 6 players.”

This is by FAR the WORST Survivor Series ever, boring as hell, pick off the older people, boring offensive (sash & Naonka) young people & for the record they are both RACIST....

I miss Russell, Rob, Amber, Dragon Slayer & people need to remmber the "good" player MIke Skupun,Roger (the teacher) Pascal..Now they were decent players...

Once again, the younger people are DISGUSTING, Boring & just plain not fun to watch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •