The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-10, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vidcaps"
The episode title brought here from Survivor Fever, "Pulling the Trigger".
The vidcaps also brought here from Survivor Fever....thank-you!!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, batten down the hatches, a fierce storm is about to wreak havoc

NaOnka: Put the boxing gloves on, now I'm gonna let you have it.

Probst: Get ready for hurricane NaOnka.

Kelly B.: You knocked me over?

NaOnka: Yeah.

Kelly B.: I mean...

NaOnka: I'm just letting you know.

NaOnka : Screw your leg, keep it away from the fire.

Well, NaOnka is drumming up way too much drama. I don't know where they get these people. She is probably the most angry, pathetic young women they have ever had. Talk about a chip on your shoulder. They need to cut her loose, and most likely they will the next time they go to TC, at least I hope so. But, Alina and Kelly B are on the outside looking in....so?

With the MoP still in the hands of the young tribe, most likely the Espada tribe will be going to TC. So, all of the drama at LaFlor will be misdirection. Is Holly, the lone Espada seen in the preview promo misdirection too?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vi... Brownroach 09-30-10 1
   RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vi... emydi 09-30-10 2
 web promo Outfrontgirl 10-02-10 3
   RE: web promo Flowerpower 10-03-10 4
   RE: web promo vince3 10-03-10 5
       RE: web promo SquidProQuo 10-03-10 6
           RE: web promo SquidProQuo 10-03-10 7
           RE: web promo Outfrontgirl 10-03-10 8
               RE: web promo SquidProQuo 10-03-10 9
                   RE: web promo Outfrontgirl 10-03-10 10
                       RE: web promo rachelOH63 10-04-10 12
                           RE: web promo SquidProQuo 10-04-10 13
 Promo Video Flowerpower 10-04-10 11
   RE: Promo Video SquidProQuo 10-04-10 14
       RE: Promo Video Outfrontgirl 10-04-10 15
 RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vi... SquidProQuo 10-06-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-10 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

What's the deal with the MOP again? They can hold onto it indefinitely without using it, but once they use it it goes to the other tribe for the following challenge?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vidcaps"
yep I think it is lame-O

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-10, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "web promo"
There's a new promo up at cbs.com

On Espada, Jimmy T wants to be the leader and Marty scoffs.

On La Flor, Na Onka plans something that might make Kelly B quit. Alina says NO is psycho.

Which delusional player will get booted?

10-03-10, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: web promo"
Have not been able to get the vidcaps for the new promo yet, something is wrong with the upload perhaps. Here is the one shot that teases the new promo...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-10, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: web promo"
Jimmy T forgot the lessons of having Jimmy J as the 'leader' of a tribe... When the going gets rough, leaders can go home just as easily as anyone else...

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-10, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: web promo"
The vidcaps still aren't up at Survivor Fever, but here are a few thanks to TDT:

So we have people in pairs, blindfolded:
- Marty/Jill
- Brenda/Naonka
(interesting combos given alliances)
And who are the two La Flor guys in the background? I'm pretty sure that's Benry in the orange shirt, but can't recall if Sash is also in orange. And is Jud the other one?

Do the ropes mean it's an obstacle-type course?

10-03-10, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: web promo"
P.S. Just noticed the barrels. (CBS is getting their $'s worth out of them this season.) Are they checkpoints where you pick up a clue or get something?

10-03-10, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: web promo"
The guys are Benry and Jud. I looked over some clothing photos last night. Sash has darker red-orange shorts and I don't think he has an orange sleeveless like Benry. People at MESS thought the Brenda player was Kelly Purple. I can't tell.

birdlady pointed out that Marty is carrying a retro basketball.

10-03-10, 11:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: web promo"
That's funny, I was thinking the retro-looking basketball was a melon with a blue Estrada buff wrapped around it! Must be getting too late tonight.

P.S. TDT noted in his photo caption that it is Brenda, but I didn't check the clothes to confirm since I figured TDT is always right . He did not have the guys labeled, though.

10-03-10, 11:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: web promo"
hey, I thought the "melon" or "ball" was a blonde head with a blue buff, so my eyes are really strained!

I think the girl looks more like Alina (sunburned and fair), but I don't know about the clothes match.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-10 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-04-10 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Just looked at vidcaps from Ep 1 and all 4 have yellow (Kelly Purple & Alina) or peach (Brenda & Nay) tops. Although Brenda's has long sleeves....

When I saw the barrel, I was going to say, looks like this is the year of the Barrel!

ETA - Also going to say, Benry & Jud look sweet, back there, holding hands and going for a stroll!

10-04-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: web promo"
Thanks for checking on the clothes. Yes, Benry and Jud do look sweet -- I definitely would not want to be tied to Naonka for a challenge, ha!

10-04-10, 07:15 AM (EST)
11. "Promo Video"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-10 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

Since we are unable to get the video captures, I thought I would post the promo itself. It was posted by CBS on you tube.....

Click on THIS.

Transcript

Voiceover: Jimmy Johnson used to rule the older tribe...WEDNESDAY.
Holly: I'm hoping somebody is gonna step up.
Voiceover: It's a new struggle for dominance.
Jimmy T: I've coached basketball teams, I can be a leader.
Marty: JT suffers from both paranoia and delusions of grandeur...
Jimmy T: Would you shut up! You wouldn't last a minute in my world!
Voiceover: And, this fiery villain declares war on her own tribe....(NaOnka seen)
NaOnka: They are WEAK, and they are STUPID!
Voiceover: Smart move?
NaOnka: It might just force her to quit the game.
Voiceover: Or, just crazy?
Alina: She's psycho, she tackled a girl with one leg, how sick is that?

10-04-10, 03:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Promo Video"
Thanks FloPo! I love Alina's last quote and have a feeling she speaks for all of us .

10-04-10, 11:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Promo Video"
Indeed!
Thanks FloPo for your creative efforts to get us the promo.
All I have to add is that Alina's line is from an Ep 3 Secret Scene entitled something like Na Onka is crazy. So they are manipulating a little bit re the timeline, by showing a quote that came after the RC scuffle.

Actually we might see some time manipulation in the episode, because we didn't see La Flor any more the afternoon of the clue-stealing, and it's possible that Alina and Kelly B went back to looking, even probable. In other words, we may see more events that would have been in Ep 3 timeframe if they hadn't needed to go look at Espada.

10-06-10, 00:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 4, "Pulling the Trigger", Vidcaps"
Here are this week's press photos. Thanks to Survivor Fever:

--------------------

* Looks like La Flor is also trying to find bananas/fruit by watching the monkeys?

* So where are Jimmy T and Dan in the shot where the rest of Espada is walking together along the beach? Could the group be talking about which one to vote out? Or are they just going off to fish or something?

* Interesting that there are a couple different shots (different hairstyles) of Alina with Sash and Purple Kelly. Lot of focus on Sash and no sign of Brenda/Chase/Benry.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •