The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Please discuss whose meds wear off this week only in this thread until the West Coast has seen the show.

Honestly, if there was any more crazy on this show they will need to replace the Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh intro music with "They Are Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 La Flor Fall Out Snidget 09-29-10 1
 Monkey's have gotta be eating somet... Snidget 09-29-10 2
   RE: Monkey's have gotta be eating s... emydi 09-30-10 23
 Medication alert one Snidget 09-29-10 3
 Espada Beach Snidget 09-29-10 4
 Challenge--Immunity Snidget 09-29-10 5
   RE: Challenge--Immunity Snidget 09-29-10 6
   RE: Challenge--Immunity Snidget 09-29-10 7
 La Flor Snidget 09-29-10 8
   RE: La Flor byoffer 09-29-10 10
       RE: La Flor Snidget 09-29-10 14
 Espada Snidget 09-29-10 9
   RE: Espada Snidget 09-29-10 11
       RE: Espada dabo 09-30-10 18
 Tribal Council Snidget 09-29-10 12
   Da Votes Snidget 09-29-10 13
       RE: Da Votes emydi 09-30-10 22
           RE: Da Votes Brownroach 10-01-10 26
 Next time Snidget 09-29-10 15
 Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST Brownroach 09-29-10 16
   RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... Round Robin 09-30-10 17
       RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... LFJ 09-30-10 19
           RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... samboohoo 09-30-10 20
               RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... dabo 09-30-10 21
                   RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... LFJ 09-30-10 24
                       RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 EC... Round Robin 10-01-10 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "La Flor Fall Out"
Naonka says it was faker than fake fur when she got back to camp, she is not at all about the united thing.

09-29-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
2. "Monkey's have gotta be eating something "
So the elders go looking for them since they can hear them.

Marty says everyone has glitter in their eyes because of the celebrity on their team.

Jill wants Marty to show off the idol.

Volcano footage and off to La Flor.

Fabio is huffing the fire and it makes him all dizzy.

He wants to be kept for something other than humor.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Monkey's have gotta be eating something "
that little conf by Jud was very good for him imho see VS's comments in her thread

09-29-10, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "Medication alert one"
Marty shows off the idol, and says we should use it after the merge against the kids.

What the think the other side doesn't have one????

Tyrone thinks he's shady.

Marty says it may appear to be a tribe idol, but it is his.

09-29-10, 08:18 PM (EST)
4. "Espada Beach"
Dan is struggling, but he thinks he is at least as strong as any of the moose women on his tribe.

Pow Wow over on La Flor, Alina and Kelly B seem to be the weak link. Alina says on the wrong side of the line.

09-29-10, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "Challenge--Immunity"
Both triber race to field for 10 colored barrels. Arrange on platforms, toss sand bags on top and 1st tribe to 10 bags on barrels wins immunity and a Survivor Garden, Herbs and flavorings.

2 barrels on platform with bags is the advantage, Not using the Power.

09-29-10, 08:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Challenge--Immunity"
La Flor gets the barrels back first. Jeff calls out Dan for not doing anything.

La Flor tosses first, but quickly tied up.

Tyrone tossing and gets into the lead 4:2

Tyrone is hot and they just let him keep going. La Flor gets Benry on tossing and he is on a streak.

Tied up 6:6, La Flor leading. Tyrone can't get any to work Benry working on the last barrel, now 7

Jimmy T in and 9:8

Benry gets the last bag on and they win immunity and reward.

09-29-10, 08:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Challenge--Immunity"
Kelly B and Naonka both see a clue in the fruit basket of the reward.

09-29-10, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "La Flor"
Cat Fight for the Clue, Naonka gets it, but the rest of the tribe see what is going on.

Naonka says she got hood, but not ghetto.

Naonka shares the clue with Brenda.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: La Flor"
I've never heard the hood vs ghetto analogy.

Either way, I dislike Naonka. Alot.

I will be curious to hear what other viewers think about the hidden clues and cat-fights that go along with that. Personally I don't like the cat fights for clues.

09-29-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: La Flor"
I didn't quite get the splitting hairs over which descriptor of obnoxiousness she is.

09-29-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
9. "Espada"
Jimmy T wants to be re-evaluated and knows he should be the leader.

Evaluating the who got pulled out when and how to win.

Marty likes the tension and the tribe will finally have to play the game.

09-29-10, 08:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Espada"
Marty not buying what Jimmy J is selling and hopes people will crumble without Jimmy and come to him.

People are going along with Marty, and if they aren't he says they are being stupid.

Coach thinks he may be going.
Dan seems to be the other target as he is injured, and Marty not pleased that people are not lining up to make sure Marty's plans are the only one people considered.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Espada"
Marty may be a smart player but he's showing a pretty conceited attitude. Could be his downfall eventually that he doesn't realize another player not going along with his game might actually have game, a better one than his. Tyrone seems to have Marty pretty well pegged.

09-29-10, 08:52 PM (EST)
12. "Tribal Council"
Going over the challenge. Jimmy T says he has game. Jill says Jimmy J the most accomplished leader.

Jimmy J says he listens and helps with the fishing.

Holly says Jimmy J steps forward, tries to boost morale.

Jimmy T says he and Jimmy J haven't had much time to talk. He's a Patriot fan and a leadership threat.

Tyrone baffled by the threat to leadership role.

Talk about team strength and Dan's surgery scar.

No one thinks they are one of the weaker players, but Jimmy J admits he's older and weaker.

09-29-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "Da Votes"
Jimmy J
Daniel
Jimmy J
Coach Jimmy
J.J.
Jimmie J.

That's enough Jimmy J is going home.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Da Votes"
Did JJ just throw in the towel? He had Yve Jane Holly and Tyrone that's 5 against Marty's 4 Jill Jimmy T and Dan...did he even try and then he was way too honest at tribal...but I think his fate was sealed before that even with the edited looks of Holly, etc.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Da Votes"
I think his fate was sealed before that even with the edited looks of Holly

I think so too. It's conceivable one or even two might have changed their minds from his TC comments, but not all four. I think JJ was the plan going in.

09-29-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
15. "Next time"
Storms, both weather and Hurricane Naonka.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Fairly uninteresting episode overall. I can't take much more of Naonka. Marty's edit appears to be starting to head south. Control freaks never understand that it's not all about them.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-30-10, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
I hate NaOnka with a flaming bloody passion. She's one of the poorest excuses for a human being I've ever seen in the 52 years I've been on this planet. Russell Hantz is a saint by comparison.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-30-10, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Wow. She is a very angry/scary person. And a teacher? How would you like to have her as a role model for one of your kids?

Or maybe I have that wrong, and she is simply a Phys Ed major. One can hope.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Might be a clue as to what is really wrong with the American education nation.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
LOL! She's a PE teacher, though, so being tough and demanding is understandable, you got to measure up! Angry and irrational and hateful and out of control, not good in a philosopher or a historian it's true, she could maybe shift into religion or politics though. And just think how stellar it could be if she was in charge of the cheerleading squad! Or the band!

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-30-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
It just came to me - A Congresswoman! What a great outlet for her anger. Would she run on the "Hood" or "GheTTo" platform?

Charming. Absolutely charming.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-10, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Re: S21 Nicaragua Episode #3 ECST "
Oh, she's charming all right. About as charming as a kick to the testicles.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •