The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-10, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-10 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Purple Kelly." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Purple Kelly and Invisible Yve." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what the monkeys say), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: NaOnka." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: NaOnka and Holly" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. It's an old rule, one of our traditions, it is what it is.

5. Have fun!

That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Espada tribe. blue
Dan
Holly
Jane
Jill
Jimmy J
Jimmy T
Marty
Tyrone
Yve

La Flor tribe, yellow
Alina
Ben "Benry"
Brenda
Chase
Jud "Fabio"
Kelly B
Kelly S
NaOnka
"Sash" Matthew

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bye Jimmy J Travelor 09-27-10 1
 Jimmy J. Krautboy 09-27-10 2
 Bye-Bye Jimmy squared esquire 09-27-10 3
 HEY JIMMY J... Round Robin 09-28-10 4
 Jimmy J Loree 09-28-10 5
 Jimmy J Outfrontgirl 09-28-10 6
 Coach J.J. redbeard103152 09-28-10 7
 Jimmy J emydi 09-28-10 8
 Jimmy J byoffer 09-28-10 9
 Jimmy J Riordan 09-28-10 10
 See ya later, Jimmy J. Belle Book 09-28-10 11
 Coach Jimmy aliciabbrown 09-28-10 12
 Jimmy J Flowerpower 09-29-10 13
 Jimmy J dabo 09-29-10 14
 Holly Q 09-29-10 15
 JJ Brownroach 09-29-10 16
 Jimmy J kircon 09-29-10 17
 Jimmy Johnson - Quits Georjanna 09-29-10 18
 Fisherman jim kingfish 09-29-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-10, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bye Jimmy J"
Wow - I have never been first to post before - my vote goes to Jimmy J leaving tonight

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-10, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jimmy J."
Trying to ignore the spoilers and look for confirmation in traditional terms…

Boot Decoy: Jimmy Johnson was the Boot decoy the last time Espada went to TC and with a more physical challenge and the Medallion of Power now in La Flor’s control, it appears that Espada is going back to TC. Jimmy is still a target for all the same reasons he was before.

The OFG Theory points to Jimmy J, as he is featured in the previews for this week.

Tina’s Theory, illuistrated in the vidcaps, shows us a Hidden Alliance that includes Marty, Yve, Jane and Dan, while Jimmy T. is shown conspiring with Marty. Jimmy is on the outside of the dominant alliance.

Jeff’s Blog explains that the older guys target each other early and Jimmy looks like the first victim of that rivalry.

The Confessional Count shows Jimmy with more than anyone else, so his story has probably run it’s course.

The Monkeys telling Jimmy to “Get your a$$ out of here!” foreshadowing his departure.

And of course, Strategies Revealed do not Succeed, as we saw Jimmy tell the rest of the tribe that he knew no jury would give him the million dollars, but that he just wanted to help someone else get to the end of the game.

In the end Jimmy will get a favorable edit and leave the game with the respect and admiration of his tribe…

Krautboy

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-10, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bye-Bye Jimmy squared"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-10 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Bye-Bye J squared

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-10, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "HEY JIMMY J..."
...it's time for you to go!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jimmy J"
The time has come...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jimmy J"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-10 AT 06:59 AM (EST)

And lo on the 8th day, he found himself relieved of a great burden.

Pardon the Interruption

Gives a whole new spin on Jeff's words. "Jimmy, it's time for you to go."

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-10, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Coach J.J."
The eyes of Espada are upon him as he leaves T.C.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jimmy J"
I like him, despite the fact he coached at both the U and Dallas

I would have taken him further...like Jiffy said get over yourselves Jimmy T and Marty

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jimmy J"
The hair needs gel!!

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-10, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jimmy J"
voting just because dabo asked *smooch*

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-10, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "See ya later, Jimmy J."
Marty's going to lead a revolt against you and you're going to be toast. Sorry.

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-10, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Coach Jimmy"
Overwhelming spoiler evidence, but I hate to see him go. Never really been a football fan, but I like the guy. It's a refreshing change to see someone in the game with a positive attitude and the ability to motivate a team (even though he was apparently not that successful here). I admired the way he talked Holly back into sanity.

It would have been interesting to see him interact with the younger players, but alas, it is not to be

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jimmy J"
Continuing the list that Krautboy started...

The promos distinctly bring up a mutiny. So, it will either happen or it won't. With all of the evidence supporting it, sure seems like a sure thing.

I also agree with Emydi, despite him being the Coach of the University of Miami and the Cowboys, I really liked him. I found him to be a positive voice of reason, a contributor, and very paternal. I am having a hard time liking the others on the tribe. There are SO many more valid choices to boot on that tribe than JJ.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jimmy J"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-10 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

The barrel monkeys get him, tribe said so in this week's SOTS. If you haven't read it yet, you should, damn good stuff.

OFG Theory, well that applies to JJ every week, it's applied to JJ like for two months now, it's bound to work sometime, right!

Seriously, if JJ can't lead his tribe to victory this week, then they have to look at making the tough choice, even JJ will recognize that, and he already put his head on the block in the first week. Marty has his alliance power base, Jimmy T is fixated on ousting JJ from power, Dan and Tyrone will go with the flow, the only real question is whether Holly will line up again and/or go bonkers again, in which case we can expect her to russell Yve's pumps next week.

Alt: Holly. Dan and Tyrone are already disposed to voting her out, if JJ decides to rally that's who he has to aim for; in which case it comes down to Marty decides the alliance will back JJ for one more week.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-10, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Holly"
Not keeping up with spoilers this season, but for my Money, Holly needs to go. This woman is on the edge and if they don't get rid of her, she will drag the whole team down with her.

Oh well, I'm sure JJ will go instead though.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "JJ"
Voting seems pointless when everything is spoiled, but at least we can sing a song to send him off:

♪ Jimmy
Jimmy?
Oh Jimmy, pack
Because you’re goin’ back

Hey, Jimmy
Jimmy?
Oh Jimmy, pack

I wanna say,
You’re not getting any stronger
You can't hold out very much longer
Trying hard to get through
But Jimmy, we’re better off without you

Hey, Jimmy
Jimmy?
Oh Jimmy, pack

Jimmy
Lemme tell you, Jimmy?
Oh Jimmy, pack
Because you’re goin’ back ♪

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jimmy J"
I'm having a hard time typing because I have glitter all over.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-10, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jimmy Johnson - Quits"
I'll be back later with comments that I'm not going to be able to finish before airtime.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Fisherman jim"
Fisherman Jim. The man is a plague.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •