The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
Wow - it's a new Couples Hour on MTV. Confessing to being a huge Dave Navarro fan, watched Til Death Do Us Part last night after Newlyweds. The juxtaposition of the two couples (Jess and Nick go to the Oktoberfest and chat with sweet bluehaired old ladies; Carmen and Dave are photographed naked in a morgue for their wedding invitations) is rawther sweet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... Thaibeach 01-22-04 1
   RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... ginger 01-22-04 2
       RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... TDeniseS 01-22-04 3
 RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... StarryLuna 01-23-04 4
   RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... ginger 01-26-04 5
       RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... StarryLuna 01-26-04 6
           RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and... ginger 01-26-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
I love Dave Navarro!! Carmen (like Pamela Anderson) may have a "bad girl" image, but I suspect she is a really nice girl. After that *ss Dennis Rodman I'm glad she met a nice guy. it doesn't hurt that he's hot, too (those tattoos).

Jessica and Nick - yikes. She seemed a little less stupid than last season. Jessica's dad is creepy - seems a little too "interested" in his little girl. I know he's her manager. I'm just sayin'.

01-22-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
I have fantasies of rescuing poor little Nick.

Weren't Dave and Carmen fun? I enjoyed his comments tremendously. They are also obviously in love and deep lust with each other -- she is definitely a "nice" girl underneath all that electric flesh. She sounded so sweet and corny when she talked about Biggie and Tupac and Macy.

Stepmom Navarro looks like the end of a long story.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
I was rather disappointed in both shows......... I kind of enjoyed Nick and Jessica last season but last night was rather boring. I will give them one more chance next week.

I am just not into Carmen and Dave...... what a waste of television space.... I won't be watching them again.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-23-04, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
I loved Til Death Do Us Part! Carmen and Dave are awesome - it's a really great change from Newlyweds. The morgue pictures were very stunning. Jessica does seem a little less stupid this go round, but I'm sure that will change. I thought all the arrangements Nick made for their anniversary were very sweet. Her dad is pretty stupid though to have scheduled her a job on her anniversary. I honestly can't believe he didn't know when it was.

01-26-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
Are the Navarro/Elektra nuptials giving you any creative thoughts for your own impending? I'd skip the "fiancee tears eyes out" thing they're featuring on the current commercial, myself...

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-26-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
LOL not so far! Actually, I was describing the show and the morgue pictures to my two bridesmaids over the weekend and I mentioned I thought they were cool and unique and the girls looked at me like I was crazy! I'm trying to come up with some creative things for our wedding but my budget isn't exactly the same as Carmen's and Dave's!

01-26-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Carmen and Dave and Jessica and Nick"
I thought the invitations were better than when first described, myself. Although they are obvious nicer and less goth than they jokingly try to be. I thought it was cute that Carmen did actually worry about her family's feelings upon opening the invite.

I would be more enthusiastic about such a photo in my wedding invitation if I looked like Miz Elektra. I'm not sure I'd pull off nude-on-a-slab with the same elan.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •