The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in their Eyes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-22-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in their Eyes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-10 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

Thanks to Volcanic Glass at Sucks, here's the Episode 3 Title: "Glitter in Their Eyes." Airs Wednesday, September 29.

ETA: Oops, wrong episode in the subject...can I edit/fix?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in the... dabo 09-22-10 1
 RE: S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in the... Krautboy 09-22-10 2
 Patti Smith Song Krautboy 09-22-10 3
   Here are the Ep. 3 clues SquidProQuo 09-23-10 4
       RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues SquidProQuo 09-23-10 5
           RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues Brownroach 09-23-10 6
               RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues SquidProQuo 09-23-10 7
           RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues dabo 09-23-10 8
               RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues SquidProQuo 09-24-10 9
 New Promo SquidProQuo 09-24-10 10
   RE: New Promo SquidProQuo 09-24-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in their Eyes"
Thanks for bringing this over. Another title straight from the Jimmy J. Show! it seems.

Unfortunately, no, the programming here doesn't allow subject lines to be edited once they've been established. Can't tell you how many times I've wished I could.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21 Ep. 2 Title: Glitter in their Eyes"
The rest of the Espada tribe will probably have glitter in their eyes as they listen to Jimmy Johnson's "win one for the gipper speech", and look on with admiration as he graciously sacrificies himself for the good of the tribe...

Krautboy

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Patti Smith Song"
"Glitter in Their Eyes" - Patti Smith

It's been a while since I've seen your face
It's been a while since I've walked this place
I see the monkeys riding on their bikes
Racing through the impossible night

You say you're feeling like a new tree
mWell an they'll cut you from limb to limb
Pick your pocket with delight
Shake it to the right
Shake it in the light

Oh can't you see the glitter
The glitter in their eyes
Oh can't you see the glitter
The glitter in their eyes

Genius stalking in new shoes
Have you got WTO blues
Dust of diamonds
Making you sneeze
Kids on rollers ready for
Running through the junkyards
Breezing through the halls
Racing through the malls
Walking through the walls
They'll strip your mind
Just for fun
Quoth the raven
Yum yum yum

Children children everywhere
Selling souls for souvenirs
They've been sold out like as not
Just for chunks of Ankgor Vat

They'll trade you up
Trade you down
Your body a commodity
Our sacred stage
Has been defaced
Replaced to grace
The marketplace
Dow is jonesing at the bit
42nd Disney Street
Ragged hearts unraveling
Look out kids
The gleam the gleam
All that glitters
Is not all that glitters
Is not all that glitters

Krautboy

09-23-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
From CBS Press Express:

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA,"
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 29

"Glitter in Their Eyes" — A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol and one fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

_____

So it could be Alina/Kelly B. and/or Marty/Jill (Dan)? Given that the battle erupts over the CLUE (vs. actual HII), though, I'm guessing that it's La Flor battling.

Also, I posted in the vidcaps thread that it kinda looks like the HII clue is nailed to the top of the shelter/hut at La Flor....by putting a clue in a public place where everyone can see it, does that expose the fact that Alina/Kelly B. hid Clue 1 from the rest of the tribe and start all the trouble?

09-23-10, 03:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
After rereading the clues, I'm thinking there are a couple different things going on here that may or may not be related.

One fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates.

Could this be Naonka? In the preview vidcaps, people are asking what's she doing as she walks toward the shelter and appears to be pulling her bag off her shoulder. Could she see the HII clue and try to grab it for herself vs. share it with everyone else?

If that's the case, then I could see the 1st part of the clue (the allied pair with a powerful secret) being about Alina/Kelly B. Since they can't find the HII anyway (see Insider Clips -- they're not even close to catching on), and since Naonka displays bad team etiquette, they decide to come clean and tell everyone about Clue 1. It's a gamble because now people might not trust them.

Then again, the 1st part of the clue could be totally unrelated to the HII -- could be Chase/Brenda or Jill/Marty or even Sash/Naonka.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
I tend to think the allied pair is Jill/Marty, who have the idol at Espada, and the other clue is about La Flor -- your spec about Naonka sounds good.

09-23-10, 03:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
Usually at least 1 of the clues is about the tribe going to TC, so Jill/Marty probably makes more sense. Maybe they announce that they have the HII to some of their tribe mates (e.g., Dan, Yve, Jane) to persuade them to vote their way? We know from the Insider Clips that Marty is dead-set on getting rid of Jimmy J. And Marty definitely seems like a risk taker.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
Sash/NaOnka seems the most volatile to me. He's got some boulder on his shoulder, she is just dra-ma. But uncomplicated drama. ;) I lost a lot of respect for her when she said she thought Jud had tried to make her feel dumb. How dumb would you have to be, it's Jud!

But maybe she is that dumb. I mean, you lose a sock, you could ask someone if you could borrow socks, right. You got a one-legged woman in camp, how many socks does she need?

09-24-10, 11:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Here are the Ep. 3 clues"
Georgianna posted this Missyae tidbit in another thread, but I'm bringing it over here too since it ties in with this week's clues (and it doesn't really give anything away).

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 29

'Glitter in Their Eyes' - A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol and one fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Missyae: The second part of this is Survivor Gold, Survivor History, Survivor Hall of Fame, Instant Classic."

09-24-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
10. "New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-10 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

The new promo is up, and Marty and Jimmy T. appear to be conspiring to oust Jimmy J. I'm thinking this could be the answer to the 2nd part of the clue with the "bold move" and bad behavior. Here's the relevant part:

Announcer: And Coach Jimmy Johnson has led the older Survivors to victory.

Yve : He just is inspiring.

Announcer: Can he rally his troops again...

Marty : I'm worried about Jimmy Johnson.

Announcer: ...or will he face a mutiny?

Jimmy Tarantino : If these people (knew?) what they were doing I would be the leader of the tribe.

Marty: I've got the strategy but it will shake the tribe to its core.

(There's also a vidcap of Marty and JT talking with the big words "Mutiny" over them)

09-24-10, 08:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: New Promo"
So I'm thinking these are probably 3 different clues:

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF: Marty/Jill letting people know about the HII? Or Marty/Jimmy T. have some idea per the promo to oust Jimmy J.? I suppose it could also be Alina/Kelly B.

A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol: NaOnka (tries to steal it or something like that -- and trash talks Kelly B.)

One fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates: I'm leaning toward Jimmy T. on this one, with Marty or NaOnka as 2nd choices

Hard to tell if the "daring strategy" in the 1st part and "bold move" in the 3rd part are related or not.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •