The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kudos for Christine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maxine 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maxine Click to send private message to Maxine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kudos for Christine"
The difference between Christine and other prostitutes is that she got herself on this show and is willing to do the work therapy requires. Just by being there she is giving a gift to the others because she gives support. And that is a lot.

I have seen many postings making fun of her and that disappoints me. Even if she went back to her old lifestyle she deserves happiness--whatever that means for her and her alone. It would only make me sad if she got hurt, raped or killed, and that is the danger. As far as judging her----well, I just can't do that. I think she has a great smile and is smart and definitely has what it takes to reach her goal.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kudos for Christine Baxtera 12-20-05 1
 Please Cygnus X1 12-20-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kudos for Christine"
I think one of her problems is one you pointed out is she has a great smile. Christine does get by because she is pretty and is able to charm people by her looks. Imagine if you can for a moment Christine's habits and skills on someone less physically attractive and see if you would still be willing to tolerate her for who and what she is without her good looks. As many woman discover you can't count on having those to fall back on you have to have something inside that makes it work. Christine may come around and make something of herself but as long as she does rely on her looks alone she will always have to hustle her living. She has to realize that while her looks can be an asset it shouldn't be her only asset. She does need to focus on getting her GED and then getting job training in some area that will give her real skills not just her imaginary ones.

The exercise they did with Kim about reality vs. fantasy of her childhood is one Christine sadly needs about her future. Dreams and goals are great to have but they don't put food on the table and clothes on her son. In order to do that she needs to accept the reality of what it will take to get a real job that requires real daily effort and skills and not superficial looks and charm.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Please"
Don't encourage a post that's in the wrong forum by replying to it, especially when you KNOW it's in the wrong forum.

Mods have been alerted.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •