The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-10 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

CONFESSIONALS

Just thought I'd put this here, if any corrections are needed go ahead and point those out.

INTRODUCTION

Jud: Everywhere you look there's monkeys hanging from things. There's dangerous animals here. It's like it's real, there's no fences like the zoo.

Jimmy J.: I'm Jimmy Johnson, I'm 66 yeas old, I've won two national collegiate championships, I've won two Super Bowls. What could top it off better than to win Survivor.

Jimmy T.: I noticed the older gentleman looks like a mafia boss, and he looks like he wants to boss people around. And I'm not the kind of character that likes his buttons pushed.

Alina: There's an old gray-haired guy that's just pissing me off already. He seems like the kind of guy who's going to step into the leadership position. I hope he does because he'll just get kicked off right away.

Brenda: I'm single. I'm single single single. I'm very single. And flirting is something I'm going to use if I have to.

TITLES

LA FLOR Brenda Benry Alina Chase Jud NaOnka Kelly S. Shannon Kelly B. Sash

ESPADA Jimmy J. Jill Jane Wendy Tyrone Marty Yve Dan Holly Jimmy T.

SEGMENT 1

Kelly B.: I was born with a birth defect that forced the amputation of my right leg when I was six months old. I think initially I'm keeping everything a secret, I don't want people to make assumptions about my physical ability, and that's what people do.

Marty: As I'm looking around at the group right now, I see Jimmy Johnson, an NFL coach. I mean okay, I want nothing to do with Jimmy Johnson in this game. I frankly have no idea why the hell he's even here. And I'd rather have him on the other tribe frankly.

MEDALLION OF POWER HUNT

Alina: I noticed there was a girl with a limp, she has darker brown hair. And I couldn't tell what was up with it. Like I think that she like maybe has a hip problem, but I don't know, I don't know what's going on with that.

Jimmy J.: Oh, man, the older ones here, the younger ones there. I was looking forward to some of those young people carrying me. I don't want any of the old people with me.

Chase: When the switch came my first thought was oh, damn. The antique tribe, the best coach you could ask for. They've got a Super Bowl winning coach on their team. I mean he's a great leader, that's what he's done his whole life.

NaOnka: The medallion threw everything for a loop. I really want to keep it, I like the fact that it's power. Power.

SEGMENT 2

Shannon: I figure that the old people need the Medallion of Power more than we do. I mean I don't want to under-estimate the old people but I don't think they'll be able to handle some challenges. There's no reason why we should lose to them.

Jimmy J.: All of the adventures that I've had in the past I was in charge. I could fire players, I could recruit players, I could sign them. Out here I don't have the control. Maybe somebody's going to be infatuated with me being head coach Jimmy Johnson Super Bowl winner. Well, I'll play on that, I'll play the superstar status. Some of the other players may resent that. Maybe they're Philadelphia Eagles fans or Washington Redskins fans. So I've got to work on each particular contestant to try to win them over, because if I don't I'll be a target and they'll vote me out early.

Holly: Back in South Dakota coaching the swim team you have to deal with a lot of different personalities, and you still have to hold your composure at the same time. So I'm a very good judge of people. The first time I saw Wendy I trusted her, and most of the time I do read people very well.

Wendy: Holly said she wanted to be in an alliance with me and I thought that was awesome, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. I don't know if I'm naïve, my brother calls me sheltered and that kind of like naïve. Being a goat rancher you're with a lot of goats, you don't meet a lot of people. My strategy from the beginning of the game is take baby steps first, not be the first person voted off. My husband thinks I'm going to be the first person voted off because he thinks I talk a lot. So I'm going to bite my tongue and hide my true self from the tribemates.

Jane: They think I'm some middle-aged housewife that toodles around the house all day long, they're in for a big surprise because that is definitely not me. I', 56 years old and I'm the type person that stays busy all the time doing things. Winning the million dollars is real important to me because it'll help me pay off my farm. And the fact that I lost my husband in '09, it means I wouldn't have to work so hard. But his spirit I know is still with me and that's what keeps me going.

Marty: Jane started the fire literally within half an hour. The fact that we made fire that quickly, it reassured us all that, you know what, we're going to take this thing. We've got just as much going for us as the young group does.

Sash: This game, this old guys versus young guys, we know we're going to be able to dominate and we're excited. Great beach, great waves, beautiful girls, it doesn't get much better than that, right.

Jud: As soon as we was all 30 and under it was like these are my people, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Shannon: The guy with the long blond hair, you know, he's a dumb blond. I never really called a guy a dumb blond before but he's a dumb blond. Blond-haired kid, the one that looks like Fabio, he's just retarded.

Jud: The name Fabio, man, I didn't even realize I was being called that at first. Fabio like rides a white horse and does butter commercials and is kind of a cheese ball. Dude, I don't care what they call me, I am going to win the million dollars. So I guess my nickname's Fabio.

Shannon: It's important that we don't let these girls take over. I mean we already get owned in marriage, pretty soon we'll have a woman president. But, I mean, a guy needs to sack up and we need to win this one.

Kelly B.: So, being an amputee, every time I notice people looking down at the ground I thought that they were looking at my leg, at my foot, and what about my pants. I'm a little paranoid that people were just staring at my leg. I was definitely thinking that they were suspecting something was different. So, I guess I'm going to have to just show it to everyone. So that's really my goal, is to make sure that I come out with it and am able to prove immediately that I am as physically capable as everyone else.

Shannon: I'm feeling that I'm such a wuss right now, I could almost cry for her because I felt so bad for her. Like if I went to the final three with her, I'd be like just give her the money, cut her the check, because no money in the world could replace what she's probably gone through in life. But really she's going to be too big of a threat down the road so I just figure if we lose a challenge to the old folks she's definitely got to be one of the first ones to go.

NaOnka: So, Kelly B., she has one leg. And I don't want people getting mad at me because I'm talking about her leg, but it is a game for the title of Sole Survivor plus a million dollars. So I'm not going to treat her as an outcast. If you feel like you can outrun me, girl, let's race.

SEGMENT 3

Jimmy J.: I overdid it, I think when we were getting all of the wood, getting all of the bamboo. Everybody was so excited to get here and start working on stuff, I think I did more than I needed to do.

Jimmy T.: Coach needs to be more careful, he's getting his ass kicked out here now. I don't know if he's going for an Academy Award or if he's genuinely ill, but this is not for the weak and he's not a young man.

Jimmy J.: I've watched every second of Survivor. I never imagined, anywhere close, that it was this difficult. The first time I've ever experienced anything like this and it's an eye-opener.

Chase: Brenda, she's a cute girl. I mean, yeah, I'm attracted to her. I for some reason really trust her. I don't want to have this thing where I have two different alliances, I don't like that. I'm not trying to come on here and lie to everybody. But my dumb ass has gone out and put my neck on the line early, I was not planning on doing that. But I made that alliance with Shannon, and now I've got to figure out who I really can trust.

Brenda: I'm kind of used to having guys do what I say, and what's funny is Chase just came up to me and told me the guys have a little alliance going on. And of course I'm going to use that information to get me to the end. I know Chase trusts me, he's a really nice guy, but he's clueless.

Alina: Kelly B. and I, it's kind of hard right now because we found the Hidden Immunity Idol clue together, which I wish we didn't find it together, so now I kind of am forced to be in an alliance with her. And I don't really want her to stick around for a long time because, I mean I don't want to go to the end with her because, I mean sorry to say it but sympathy vote for sure, and I'm not trying to go up against that.

SEGMENT 4

Jimmy J.: This is a very stressful time on these people, it's a very stressful time on me. We're the underdogs, the older folks, and they need motivation. Everybody in this world needs motivation. And I think I can help motivate this team.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Jimmy J.: I remember my second Super Bowl, we lost the first two ball games, but we were able to keep going and we hung in there and of course won the Super Bowl. Losing the first challenge, it's not the end of the world. You know, let's make sure we make a smart decision, get rid of the weakest player, and still have the medallion and still have a strong team.

SEGMENT 5

Jimmy T.: I don't know, I can't even think clearly right now, I'm junked from the trauma of the challenge. I want to sleep, I want to lay down. I'm 48 years old, this place already knocked me down and it's only day 3. So I've got to learn to deal with that, and I've got to figure out how to play this game.

Holly: Coach explained that we've got to keep our team stronger, and I agree with him. And that's something I should have thought about before I rushed into the alliance with Wendy. I'm really caught in a dilemma because I shook her hand and gave her my word, so I really don't know, I'm just going to see what happens.

Wendy: If I look nervous and concerned it's probably because I am nervous and concerned. Well, I don't know if I'm nervous but I'm concerned. I think I'm on the outs because I don't think I've developed a bond with a lot of the people. You shouldn't trust anyone in Survivor, that's true. Holly won't even talk to me. And she told me, we shook on an alliance the first day, so I'm thinking heck. What's going on is all I want to know.

Marty: This is the first time that we've had to really feel each other out for something as important as who's going to go home. And you throw a lure out there, you try to coax it out of people, you're getting some tentativeness, some nervousness, about anybody saying a name. It could be a real toss between Wendy Jo and Jimmy Johnson, we don't know how either one could really perform in a physical challenge. We're making some hunches here, we're making some guesses. And Wendy Jo probably doesn't add a lot on the physicality side of the challenges. Jimmy Johnson, you're telling me that the jury's not going to give you the million dollars, I'm not buying it. So it'll be interesting, we'll just have to see how this thing plays out.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Tally: Alina 3, Benry 0, Brenda 2, Chase 2, Dan 0, Holly 2, Jane 1, Jill 0, Jimmy J. 7, Jimmy T. 3, Jud 3, Kelly B. 2, Kelly S. 0, Marty 3, NaOnka 2, Sash 1, Shannon 4, Tyrone 0, Wendy 2, Yve 0.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?   SquidProQuo     09-16-10       
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Scarlett O Hara     09-16-10     1  
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   HDTV     09-16-10     2  
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Outfrontgirl     09-16-10     3  
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   dabo     09-17-10     4  
     RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   SquidProQuo     09-17-10     5  
         RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   dabo     09-17-10     7  
             RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   SquidProQuo     09-17-10     10  
             Narrators   Krautboy     09-17-10     16  
     RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Brownroach     09-17-10     6  
         RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   dabo     09-17-10     8  
             RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   SquidProQuo     09-17-10     9  
                 Spicoli!!   byoffer     09-17-10     11  
                     RE: Spicoli!!   SquidProQuo     09-17-10     13  
                 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Brownroach     09-17-10     12  
                     RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   SquidProQuo     09-17-10     14  
                         RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Brownroach     09-17-10     15  
   Confessionals Tally #2   dabo     09-23-10     17  
     RE: Confessionals Tally #2   SquidProQuo     09-23-10     18  
     Confessionals Tally #3   dabo     09-30-10     25  
         Confessionals Tally #4   dabo     10-07-10     26  
             RE: Confessionals Tally #4   Krautboy     10-07-10     27  
                 RE: Confessionals Tally #4   dabo     10-07-10     28  
                     RE: Confessionals Tally #4   Belle Book     10-07-10     29  
                         RE: Confessionals Tally #4   SquidProQuo     10-07-10     30  
             RE: Confessionals Tally #4   dabo     10-14-10     31  
     RE: Confessionals Tally #2   dabo     10-22-10     33  
     Confessionals Tally #7   dabo     10-28-10     34  
     Confessionals Tally #8   dabo     11-04-10     35  
     Confessionals Tally #9   dabo     11-11-10     36  
     Confessionals Tally #10   dabo     11-19-10     37  
         RE: Confessionals Tally Recap   dabo     11-29-10     38  
     Confessionals Tally #11   dabo     12-03-10     39  
         RE: Confessionals Tally #11   Brownroach     12-03-10     40  
     Confessionals Tally #12   dabo     12-10-10     41  
     Confessionals Tally #13   dabo     12-16-10     42  
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   michel     09-23-10     19  
     Million Dollar Smile?   Krautboy     09-23-10     20  
         RE: Million Dollar Smile?   SquidProQuo     09-23-10     21  
             RE: Million Dollar Smile?   Krautboy     09-24-10     22  
                 RE: Million Dollar Smile?   SquidProQuo     09-24-10     23  
   Invisible Yve   SquidProQuo     09-24-10     24  
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes...   Outfrontgirl     10-14-10     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •