The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-16-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I'm not sure that having the "million-dollar quote" in the first episode means much anymore like back in the earlier seasons, but it's still fun to look for clues in the first episode such as who had the 1st confessionals or who had a stand-out quote.

The one that probably stood out the most to me last night was Fabio (Jud), since he had the 1st quote of the episode (something about how this is real/dangerous vs. a zoo)...and then later he said he doesn't care what his tribe calls him, because he's there to win the million dollars. I definitely felt like he had a positive edit and is there for the long-haul.

I'm pretty sure Jane also had a million dollar quote and I liked her spunk too. And of course Jimmy Johnson said he won a couple Super Bowls but winning Survivor would top it all off. (Although I don't think he is long for the game!)

Any other quotes of note??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Scarlett O Hara 09-16-10 1
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... HDTV 09-16-10 2
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Outfrontgirl 09-16-10 3
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... dabo 09-17-10 4
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... SquidProQuo 09-17-10 5
       RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... dabo 09-17-10 7
           RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... SquidProQuo 09-17-10 10
           Narrators Krautboy 09-17-10 16
   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Brownroach 09-17-10 6
       RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... dabo 09-17-10 8
           RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... SquidProQuo 09-17-10 9
               Spicoli!! byoffer 09-17-10 11
                   RE: Spicoli!! SquidProQuo 09-17-10 13
               RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Brownroach 09-17-10 12
                   RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... SquidProQuo 09-17-10 14
                       RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Brownroach 09-17-10 15
 Confessionals Tally #2 dabo 09-23-10 17
   RE: Confessionals Tally #2 SquidProQuo 09-23-10 18
   Confessionals Tally #3 dabo 09-30-10 25
       Confessionals Tally #4 dabo 10-07-10 26
           RE: Confessionals Tally #4 Krautboy 10-07-10 27
               RE: Confessionals Tally #4 dabo 10-07-10 28
                   RE: Confessionals Tally #4 Belle Book 10-07-10 29
                       RE: Confessionals Tally #4 SquidProQuo 10-07-10 30
           RE: Confessionals Tally #4 dabo 10-14-10 31
   RE: Confessionals Tally #2 dabo 10-22-10 33
   Confessionals Tally #7 dabo 10-28-10 34
   Confessionals Tally #8 dabo 11-04-10 35
   Confessionals Tally #9 dabo 11-11-10 36
   Confessionals Tally #10 dabo 11-19-10 37
       RE: Confessionals Tally Recap dabo 11-29-10 38
   Confessionals Tally #11 dabo 12-03-10 39
       RE: Confessionals Tally #11 Brownroach 12-03-10 40
   Confessionals Tally #12 dabo 12-10-10 41
   Confessionals Tally #13 dabo 12-16-10 42
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... michel 09-23-10 19
   Million Dollar Smile? Krautboy 09-23-10 20
       RE: Million Dollar Smile? SquidProQuo 09-23-10 21
           RE: Million Dollar Smile? Krautboy 09-24-10 22
               RE: Million Dollar Smile? SquidProQuo 09-24-10 23
 Invisible Yve SquidProQuo 09-24-10 24
 RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes... Outfrontgirl 10-14-10 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-10, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-10 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Million dollar quotes ... how about Judd? When his tribemates started calling him "Fabio," he said something to the effect ... "I don't care what they call me cause I'm winning the million dollars." Guess what ... I just read your post all the way through and I see we are in agreement!

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
When the 'young' tribe gave up the medalion of power, and brought it over to the 'older' tribe...Yve had both hands on it and said...don't winners carry gold. i also liked how when the tribe was deciding she commmented...decide children.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I thought Jud had the best edit and best quote, hands down, but they are hardly ever that obvious.

Jane had great edit too. She sure has long odds though.

I was surprised that Jeff's odds-on favorite Chase didn't get a confessional early on.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-10 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

CONFESSIONALS

Just thought I'd put this here, if any corrections are needed go ahead and point those out.

INTRODUCTION

Jud: Everywhere you look there's monkeys hanging from things. There's dangerous animals here. It's like it's real, there's no fences like the zoo.

Jimmy J.: I'm Jimmy Johnson, I'm 66 yeas old, I've won two national collegiate championships, I've won two Super Bowls. What could top it off better than to win Survivor.

Jimmy T.: I noticed the older gentleman looks like a mafia boss, and he looks like he wants to boss people around. And I'm not the kind of character that likes his buttons pushed.

Alina: There's an old gray-haired guy that's just pissing me off already. He seems like the kind of guy who's going to step into the leadership position. I hope he does because he'll just get kicked off right away.

Brenda: I'm single. I'm single single single. I'm very single. And flirting is something I'm going to use if I have to.

TITLES

LA FLOR Brenda Benry Alina Chase Jud NaOnka Kelly S. Shannon Kelly B. Sash

ESPADA Jimmy J. Jill Jane Wendy Tyrone Marty Yve Dan Holly Jimmy T.

SEGMENT 1

Kelly B.: I was born with a birth defect that forced the amputation of my right leg when I was six months old. I think initially I'm keeping everything a secret, I don't want people to make assumptions about my physical ability, and that's what people do.

Marty: As I'm looking around at the group right now, I see Jimmy Johnson, an NFL coach. I mean okay, I want nothing to do with Jimmy Johnson in this game. I frankly have no idea why the hell he's even here. And I'd rather have him on the other tribe frankly.

MEDALLION OF POWER HUNT

Alina: I noticed there was a girl with a limp, she has darker brown hair. And I couldn't tell what was up with it. Like I think that she like maybe has a hip problem, but I don't know, I don't know what's going on with that.

Jimmy J.: Oh, man, the older ones here, the younger ones there. I was looking forward to some of those young people carrying me. I don't want any of the old people with me.

Chase: When the switch came my first thought was oh, damn. The antique tribe, the best coach you could ask for. They've got a Super Bowl winning coach on their team. I mean he's a great leader, that's what he's done his whole life.

NaOnka: The medallion threw everything for a loop. I really want to keep it, I like the fact that it's power. Power.

SEGMENT 2

Shannon: I figure that the old people need the Medallion of Power more than we do. I mean I don't want to under-estimate the old people but I don't think they'll be able to handle some challenges. There's no reason why we should lose to them.

Jimmy J.: All of the adventures that I've had in the past I was in charge. I could fire players, I could recruit players, I could sign them. Out here I don't have the control. Maybe somebody's going to be infatuated with me being head coach Jimmy Johnson Super Bowl winner. Well, I'll play on that, I'll play the superstar status. Some of the other players may resent that. Maybe they're Philadelphia Eagles fans or Washington Redskins fans. So I've got to work on each particular contestant to try to win them over, because if I don't I'll be a target and they'll vote me out early.

Holly: Back in South Dakota coaching the swim team you have to deal with a lot of different personalities, and you still have to hold your composure at the same time. So I'm a very good judge of people. The first time I saw Wendy I trusted her, and most of the time I do read people very well.

Wendy: Holly said she wanted to be in an alliance with me and I thought that was awesome, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. I don't know if I'm naïve, my brother calls me sheltered and that kind of like naïve. Being a goat rancher you're with a lot of goats, you don't meet a lot of people. My strategy from the beginning of the game is take baby steps first, not be the first person voted off. My husband thinks I'm going to be the first person voted off because he thinks I talk a lot. So I'm going to bite my tongue and hide my true self from the tribemates.

Jane: They think I'm some middle-aged housewife that toodles around the house all day long, they're in for a big surprise because that is definitely not me. I', 56 years old and I'm the type person that stays busy all the time doing things. Winning the million dollars is real important to me because it'll help me pay off my farm. And the fact that I lost my husband in '09, it means I wouldn't have to work so hard. But his spirit I know is still with me and that's what keeps me going.

Marty: Jane started the fire literally within half an hour. The fact that we made fire that quickly, it reassured us all that, you know what, we're going to take this thing. We've got just as much going for us as the young group does.

Sash: This game, this old guys versus young guys, we know we're going to be able to dominate and we're excited. Great beach, great waves, beautiful girls, it doesn't get much better than that, right.

Jud: As soon as we was all 30 and under it was like these are my people, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Shannon: The guy with the long blond hair, you know, he's a dumb blond. I never really called a guy a dumb blond before but he's a dumb blond. Blond-haired kid, the one that looks like Fabio, he's just retarded.

Jud: The name Fabio, man, I didn't even realize I was being called that at first. Fabio like rides a white horse and does butter commercials and is kind of a cheese ball. Dude, I don't care what they call me, I am going to win the million dollars. So I guess my nickname's Fabio.

Shannon: It's important that we don't let these girls take over. I mean we already get owned in marriage, pretty soon we'll have a woman president. But, I mean, a guy needs to sack up and we need to win this one.

Kelly B.: So, being an amputee, every time I notice people looking down at the ground I thought that they were looking at my leg, at my foot, and what about my pants. I'm a little paranoid that people were just staring at my leg. I was definitely thinking that they were suspecting something was different. So, I guess I'm going to have to just show it to everyone. So that's really my goal, is to make sure that I come out with it and am able to prove immediately that I am as physically capable as everyone else.

Shannon: I'm feeling that I'm such a wuss right now, I could almost cry for her because I felt so bad for her. Like if I went to the final three with her, I'd be like just give her the money, cut her the check, because no money in the world could replace what she's probably gone through in life. But really she's going to be too big of a threat down the road so I just figure if we lose a challenge to the old folks she's definitely got to be one of the first ones to go.

NaOnka: So, Kelly B., she has one leg. And I don't want people getting mad at me because I'm talking about her leg, but it is a game for the title of Sole Survivor plus a million dollars. So I'm not going to treat her as an outcast. If you feel like you can outrun me, girl, let's race.

SEGMENT 3

Jimmy J.: I overdid it, I think when we were getting all of the wood, getting all of the bamboo. Everybody was so excited to get here and start working on stuff, I think I did more than I needed to do.

Jimmy T.: Coach needs to be more careful, he's getting his ass kicked out here now. I don't know if he's going for an Academy Award or if he's genuinely ill, but this is not for the weak and he's not a young man.

Jimmy J.: I've watched every second of Survivor. I never imagined, anywhere close, that it was this difficult. The first time I've ever experienced anything like this and it's an eye-opener.

Chase: Brenda, she's a cute girl. I mean, yeah, I'm attracted to her. I for some reason really trust her. I don't want to have this thing where I have two different alliances, I don't like that. I'm not trying to come on here and lie to everybody. But my dumb ass has gone out and put my neck on the line early, I was not planning on doing that. But I made that alliance with Shannon, and now I've got to figure out who I really can trust.

Brenda: I'm kind of used to having guys do what I say, and what's funny is Chase just came up to me and told me the guys have a little alliance going on. And of course I'm going to use that information to get me to the end. I know Chase trusts me, he's a really nice guy, but he's clueless.

Alina: Kelly B. and I, it's kind of hard right now because we found the Hidden Immunity Idol clue together, which I wish we didn't find it together, so now I kind of am forced to be in an alliance with her. And I don't really want her to stick around for a long time because, I mean I don't want to go to the end with her because, I mean sorry to say it but sympathy vote for sure, and I'm not trying to go up against that.

SEGMENT 4

Jimmy J.: This is a very stressful time on these people, it's a very stressful time on me. We're the underdogs, the older folks, and they need motivation. Everybody in this world needs motivation. And I think I can help motivate this team.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Jimmy J.: I remember my second Super Bowl, we lost the first two ball games, but we were able to keep going and we hung in there and of course won the Super Bowl. Losing the first challenge, it's not the end of the world. You know, let's make sure we make a smart decision, get rid of the weakest player, and still have the medallion and still have a strong team.

SEGMENT 5

Jimmy T.: I don't know, I can't even think clearly right now, I'm junked from the trauma of the challenge. I want to sleep, I want to lay down. I'm 48 years old, this place already knocked me down and it's only day 3. So I've got to learn to deal with that, and I've got to figure out how to play this game.

Holly: Coach explained that we've got to keep our team stronger, and I agree with him. And that's something I should have thought about before I rushed into the alliance with Wendy. I'm really caught in a dilemma because I shook her hand and gave her my word, so I really don't know, I'm just going to see what happens.

Wendy: If I look nervous and concerned it's probably because I am nervous and concerned. Well, I don't know if I'm nervous but I'm concerned. I think I'm on the outs because I don't think I've developed a bond with a lot of the people. You shouldn't trust anyone in Survivor, that's true. Holly won't even talk to me. And she told me, we shook on an alliance the first day, so I'm thinking heck. What's going on is all I want to know.

Marty: This is the first time that we've had to really feel each other out for something as important as who's going to go home. And you throw a lure out there, you try to coax it out of people, you're getting some tentativeness, some nervousness, about anybody saying a name. It could be a real toss between Wendy Jo and Jimmy Johnson, we don't know how either one could really perform in a physical challenge. We're making some hunches here, we're making some guesses. And Wendy Jo probably doesn't add a lot on the physicality side of the challenges. Jimmy Johnson, you're telling me that the jury's not going to give you the million dollars, I'm not buying it. So it'll be interesting, we'll just have to see how this thing plays out.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Tally: Alina 3, Benry 0, Brenda 2, Chase 2, Dan 0, Holly 2, Jane 1, Jill 0, Jimmy J. 7, Jimmy T. 3, Jud 3, Kelly B. 2, Kelly S. 0, Marty 3, NaOnka 2, Sash 1, Shannon 4, Tyrone 0, Wendy 2, Yve 0.

09-17-10, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-10 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Thanks Dabo, this is great! Would you please remind me what we should be looking for in terms of confessional analysis and especially spikes. E.g., if someone suddenly has a lot of confessionals vs. past pattern, does that mean they most likely are going soon?

Interesting that JJ and Shannon have the most confessionals from the get-go for each of their tribes. I guess you'd expect that with Jimmy J., given he's a celebrity. And Shannon is pretty quotable and says crazy things...speaking of which, his comments about women are so neanderthal! He reminds me of Russell's friend in S19 who was a hot-head at the challenge. This Shannon quote stood out to me, esp. since based on clues, etc. it looks like the Younger Tribe is going to TC this week:

"I just figure if we lose a challenge to the old folks she's (Kelly B.) definitely got to be one of the first ones to go."

Tied in with his comments about how the guys can't let a woman win, I wonder if that's what causes fireworks at TC?

09-17-10, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-10 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Confessional Analysis: As I recall (it wasn't me that used to do it). Confessionals used to get broken down into two main headings, T for talk (storytelling), D for dynamics (mainly strategy). For some confessionals I never really could tell which was which so I left it to the experts. There may have been a couple of other minor tags, I think there was, but I could be wrong about that.

Consistancy is good, inconsistancy is bad (sudden spikes can be deadly), patterns might reveal things; but that all depends on doing it every week and having it episode by episode for comparison. This early: the main storytellers in each tribe have a good chance to make it to the merge.

What it all tells us right now, mainly, is what we should already know: It's the Jimmy Johnson show! But it's early and it is understandable that they should focus on JJ a lot while he's in the show, that doesn't say anything about how long he'll last, whether he'll win, it just means he attracts attention.

For this thread's purposes I was looking for a winner quote, of course. But it occured to me while reading this stuff that it could be hidden in an observation someone made about somebody else. NaOnka's "girl, let's race" for example, could point to NaOnka or it could point to Kelly B. And, of course, it doesn't have to come from confessionals anyway, but that's a good place to look.

09-17-10, 11:50 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Thanks Dabo for the Confessional Analysis 101! So Marty definitely seems to be the narrator for the Older Tribe...who was the younger tribe narrator? I guess I'll have to rewatch.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-10, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Narrators"
Thanks for the confessional transcript Dabo! Very useful...

Corvis was the master at Confessional analysis, but you've done a great job of explaining the principles...

I agree with Squid that Marty was the older tribe narrator, and as I watched the show, I thought Jud was the Younger tribe narrator. We'll see if the pattern holds up, but if it does, it is normally a good sign that they will make it to the merge. The editors usually look for continuity in the story tellers.

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Just wanted to comment that I totally don't get the "Fabio" thing. Judd doesn't look or act anything like Fabio.

09-17-10, 11:39 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I don't get it either. Who's Fabio? Is it this Fabio?

09-17-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Yes, that's Fabio - ha! He used to be on the cover of romantic novels too. I agree, Jud is not like him at all -- I think it was just the long hair. Jeff probably had a better comparison with the Fast Times at Ridgemont High character.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Spicoli!!"

Awesome!!

09-17-10, 05:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Spicoli!!"
LOL, Byoffer! Is that a young Sean Penn? My husband says I'm probably the only person of our era who hasn't seen the movie.

09-17-10, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I think it was just the long hair

So Jud and romance-novel cover-boy Fabio are the only two men with long hair that Shannon (who I shall henceforth refer to as "Carl Wilson's dog") has ever seen?

The Spicoli comparison is closer to the mark although I think it misses as well.

09-17-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I do think (hope) that Jud/Fabio is playing up the surfer boy image so that he's underestimated.

Re Shannon: He is obviously narrow-minded and from all the clues, it sounds like he's going to be a loose cannon. I can see him getting along with that other bartender guy who Russell befriended a couple seasons ago. (The one who got thrown out of a challenge.)

P.S. What's the reference to Carl Wilson's dog? Do you mean the Beach Boy? I'll have to google it.

09-17-10, 05:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
Yes, the Beach Boy.

Ben was the loose cannon from Russell's first go-round. They do seem similar.

09-23-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
17. "Confessionals Tally #2"
Alina
3 * 3 | 6

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 | 0

Brenda
2 * 2 | 4

Chase
2 * 2 | 4

Dan
0 * 2 | 2

Holly
2 * 6 | 8

Jane
1 * 0 | 1

Jill
0 * 4 | 4

Jimmy J.
7 * 2 | 9

Jimmy T.
3 * 4 | 7

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 | 5

Kelly B.
2 * 0 | 2

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 | 0

Marty
3 * 3 | 3

NaOnka
2 * 6 | 8

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 | 3

Tyrone
0 * 1 | 1

Yve
0 * 0 | 0

Shannon
4 * 4x | 8x

Wendy Jo
2x | 2x

09-23-10, 04:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Confessionals Tally #2"
Thanks Dabo! So both the first and second episodes, Yve, Kelly S. and Benry have been basically nonexistent. I can understand Yve and Kelly S., but in the Insider Clips Benry actually seems smart and he's allied with Chase/Brenda, so I keep wondering why they're hiding him?

I'm a little worried about Jane. She's one of my faves and had a great 1st edit, but this episode, nothing. Hope she picks up again next week.

Sash, on the other hand, had a weak start but seemed to be a savvy player with good strategic insights. Much better edit for him this week. Naonka also said that he had the million-dollar smile, which seemed like a significant quote.

09-30-10, 01:08 AM (EST)
25. "Confessionals Tally #3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-10 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Alina
3 * 3 * 1 | 7

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 | 5

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 | 4

Dan
0 * 2 * 2 | 4

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 | 8

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 | 2

Jill
0 * 4 * 4 | 8

Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 | 9

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 | 6

Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 | 4

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 | 9

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 | 14

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 | 3

Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 | 4

Yve
0 * 0 * 2 | 2

Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

10-07-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
26. "Confessionals Tally #4"
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 | 9

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 | 7

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 | 6

Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 | 5

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 | 8

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 4

Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 | 10

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 | 6

Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 * 1 | 5

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 | 13

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 | 18

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 | 3

Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 | 6

Yve
0 * 0 * 2 * 1 | 3

Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

10-07-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Confessionals Tally #4"
Thanks Dabo!

It's no wonder Ben was not on Missyaes "memorable list"...zero confessionals so far?

Krautboy

10-07-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Confessionals Tally #4"
They just don't make snakes the way they used to. Yeah, four episodes in, no confessionals, and the prospect of Espada doing an Ulong evaporating with next week's "drop your buffs" -- I'd have to conclude Ben and Kelly S. really have no chance of winning this game. No confessionals! None! The only slim hope for either of them is a really impressive run of individual challenge wins.

But having the most confessionals doesn't bode well for NaOnka, it just means she has the spotlight for being the drama empress. Bullies just don't understand, even if they get to Final Tribal bullying just doesn't work on the jury. King Marty on Espada is, at least, in control of his tribe and playing the game hard.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-07-10, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Confessionals Tally #4"
Yeah -- just ask Troll what happens when you're a bully and are somehow able to get to the Final Tribal Council! First time, he only got two votes. Second time -- none whatsoever! And that time, I think even he figured he wasn't going to win!

10-07-10, 11:35 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Confessionals Tally #4"
Thanks Dabo for the Confessional Analysis. I was hoping to see if anyone had a pre-boot spike for this coming week, but don't really see anything that stands out.

P.S. Looks like Benry's no-confessional streak might finally come to an end. There's a new web promo up, and he has a couple confessionals about how bad the rain is and how Naonka is hanging on by a thread. Should be a good episode.

10-14-10, 04:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Confessionals Tally #4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-10 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

oops, forgot to change the subject line, this is #5

Don't know if I'll keep this up now that Corvis is back on confessional analysis (see Veruca's editing thread), but hey the numbers are stacking up on The NaOnka Show!

Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 | 12

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 | 2

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 | 8

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 | 6

Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 | 5

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 | 12

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 | 5

Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 * 0 | 10

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 7

Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 | 5

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 | 15

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 | 24

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 3

Yve
0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 | 3

Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

10-22-10, 10:15 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Confessionals Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

#6!!!! dangit

Interesting episode this time. Though both tribes went to TC more attention was given to New La Flor and the power games there (Brenda and Sash v Marty), New Espada at least had a quitter v fighter angle.

Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 | 13

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 | 3

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 | 13

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 | 8

Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 6

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 | 14

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 | 6

Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 * 0 * 1 | 11

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 9

Kelly S. "Purple" (the dog that never barked?)
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 0

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 | 19

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 | 26

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 | 5

Yve
0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 2 | 5x
Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 6x
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

10-28-10, 01:31 PM (EST)
34. "Confessionals Tally #7"
Another good episode this week. Purple Kelly speaks! Notably, just one confessional, a post-challenge lament. I counted Jane's fish fry as a confessional even though it didn't get a label. Brenda and Sash are still the dominant duo in La Flor but Sash emerged more from the shadows this time. Next week the jury will likely start forming, with the promo revealing the merge and more antics from NaOnka. She's back to hating on Alina, does the merge disrupt her plans?

Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 | 13

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 | 3

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 | 14

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 | 10

"Teflon" Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 | 6

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 | 15

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 | 9

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 | 10

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 | 1

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 | 21

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 | 29

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 | 7

Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 13x
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

11-04-10, 03:19 PM (EST)
35. "Confessionals Tally #8"
Well, the merge color is red, MB must have been anticipating a tea party or something. Nice of them to let Marty name the merge tribe Libertad, he can't shut up anyway. Kelly and Dan have hopped back under the radar, they're practically cavedwellers. Brenda/Sash, Marty and NaOnka take top honors this week, the power players and the drama queen. Player Alina gets a lot of attention and the boot. Character Jane maybe nudges back into the game a bit, with a Chase confessional celebrating their new friendship. Benry had a not-so-nice vote quote about Alina, maybe a sign of why he's been so lowkey.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 4

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 * 3 | 17

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 | 11

"Teflon" Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 | 6

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 | 16

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 | 12

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 | 11

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 | 1

Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 * 7 | 28

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 | 35

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 | 9

JURY
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 17

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

11-11-10, 03:30 PM (EST)
36. "Confessionals Tally #9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-10 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

This was the episode in which connections were highlighted. Marty's boot heralds even more shake-ups. Holly is in an uncertain position, we don't know what she thinks only where otehrs place her. Kelly S. isn't even an after thought, she is strictly falling in line. Breakdowns:
Brenda, NaOnka, Sash. Brenda, NaOnka, Chase. Kelly S., Jane, Holly. Dan, Marty. Benry, Jud. Marty, Jud, Sash. Holly, Chase. Jane, Chase. Sash, Chase.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 6

Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 * 3 * 4 | 21

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 | 13

Uncle "Teflon" Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 | 7

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 | 16

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 | 15

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 | 12

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 | 1

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 * 3 | 38

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 | 10

JURY
Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 * 7 * 4 | 32x
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 17x

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

11-19-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
37. "Confessionals Tally #10"
Pretty well spread out this week, Dan, Sash and Zero Kelly bringing up the rear, everyone else in contention. Big bumps for Benry, Chase, Holly and Jud.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 | 11

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 | 17

Uncle Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 | 8

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 20

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 | 19

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 | 16

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 1

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 * 3 * 4 | 42

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 | 12

JURY
HRH Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 * 3 * 4 * 4 | 25x
Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 * 7 * 4 | 32x
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 17x

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2x

11-29-10, 01:07 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Confessionals Tally Recap"
Tacking on recap tallies in parenthesis, not totalled with the rest.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 | 11(1)

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 | 17(3)

Uncle Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 | 8(4)

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 20(3)

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 | 19(4)

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 | 16(4)

Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 0 | 1(1)

NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 * 3 * 4 | 42(5)

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 | 12(2)

JURY
HRH Brenda
2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 5 * 1 * 3 * 4 * 4 | 25(5)x
Marty
3 * 3 * 6 * 4 * 2 * 4 * 2 * 7 * 4 | 32(6)x
Alina
3 * 3 * 1 * 2 * 3 * 1 * 0 * 4 | 17(3)x

PRE-JURY
Jill
0 * 4 * 4 * 2 * 0 * 1 * 2 | 13(2)x
Yve
0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 2 | 5(0)x
Kelly B.
2 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 | 6(0)x
Tyrone
0 * 1 * 3 * 2 * 2 | 8(2)x
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12(3)x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10(1)x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8(0)x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2(0)x

12-03-10, 03:26 PM (EST)
39. "Confessionals Tally #11"
Not much game this episode. From two weeks ago: Ben takes the biggest confessionals hit, Dan is most consistent.

Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 2 | 13(1)

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 * 3 | 20(3)

Uncle Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 * 1 | 9(4)

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 * 2 | 22(3)

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 * 2 | 21(4)

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 * 3 | 19(4)

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 | 13(2)

JURY
Quitter Kelly S. "Purple"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 4 | 5(1)x
Quitter NaOnka
2 * 6 * 6 * 4 * 6 * 2 * 3 * 6 * 3 * 4 * 5 | 47(5)x
HRH Brenda
Marty
Alina

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12(3)x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10(1)x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8(0)x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2(0)x

12-03-10, 05:42 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Confessionals Tally #11"
At this rate it doesn't look like anyone will catch up to Nabonkers' total by the end of the game.

12-10-10, 12:44 PM (EST)
41. "Confessionals Tally #12"
It was the Sash show this week as he pulled off a "triple threat" to gain control, then overshot the mark a bit creating an unnecessary blindside and misdirecting both Dan and Jud. Big bump for Sash. Dan and Holly steady, Jane bumps up 1, Jud drops 1.

Chase
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 * 3 * 3 | 23(3)

Uncle Dan
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 1 | 10(4)

Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 2 | 24(3)

Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 24(4)

Jud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 * 3 * 2 | 21(4)

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 6 | 19(2)

JURY
Ben "Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 2 * 4 | 17(1)x
Quitter NaOnka
HRH Brenda
Marty
Alina

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12(3)x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10(1)x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8(0)x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2(0)x

12-16-10, 05:12 PM (EST)
42. "Confessionals Tally #13"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-10 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

Despite the Jane/Fabio Show this week, Chase and Jud had the most attention. Of the F5 Chase is on top with 28, Holly and Jud tied at 26, Sash trailing at 21, and Dan the Man is way back at 11. This seems oddly in line with their respective importance in the course the game has taken up to this point.

Chase the Tail
2 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 4 * 3 * 3 * 5 | 28(3)

Dan the Man
0 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 0 * 0 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 1 | 11(4)

Ma Holly
2 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 0 * 4 * 2 * 2 * 2 | 26(3)

Jud the Stud "Fabio"
3 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 5 | 26(4)

"Sash" Matt
1 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 6 * 2 | 21(2)

JURY
Calamity Jane
1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 1 * 1 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 4 * 2 * 3 * 2 | 26(4)x
Ben "Dirt Benry"
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 2 * 4 | 17(1)x
Kamikaze NaOnka
HRH Brenda
Marty
Alina

PRE-JURY
Jill
Yve
Kelly B.
Tyrone
Jimmy T.
3 * 4 * 2 * 3 | 12(3)x
Jimmy J.
7 * 2 * 1 | 10(1)x
Shannon
4 * 4 | 8(0)x
Wendy Jo
2 | 2(0)x

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
I won't be reading anyone else's post on this but the quotes that hit me were Brenda's: "we came here to win" and Yve's "Winners carry gold"

Both quotes apply to Brenda since she also carried the MOP while Marty gets the benefit of the second.

09-23-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
20. "Million Dollar Smile?"
Last night in EP2 there was a reference to Sash's "...million dollar smile." We can add that to the other "Winner quotes".

Krautboy

09-23-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Million Dollar Smile?"
That one stuck out to me too, KB! (Post 18)

09-24-10, 00:42 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Million Dollar Smile?"
Sorry Squid, I posted before I had a chance to catch up on my reading...but i like the way your mind works!

Krautboy

09-24-10, 00:44 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Million Dollar Smile?"
No apology necessary! P.S. Check out the Missyae thread...Georgianna just posted something interesting and I'd love to get your thoughts since you're so much more familiar with M's spoilers.

09-24-10, 11:30 AM (EST)
24. "Invisible Yve"
Dabo, related to your confessional analysis, I noticed this post from Yve on TDT's twitter -- she obviously doesn't understand why she's not getting any air time...she's hoping she'll be featured in Ep. 3.

# RojasYve thanks @jeffprobst for including my #survivor deleted scene in your blog! but DAMN...i'm not that quiet! episode #3 i await you... Retweeted by truedorktimes

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Any 1st episode "winner" quotes?"
My feeling about the "million dollar" quote is that its day is done. Everyone probably makes a million dollar quote now, and some will be used.

If you have read Burnett's book "Survivor" (and if not, read it!), he talks about how he was very nervous about putting that quote from Hatch on Ep 1, because he so didn't want to spoil the ending. But he did because at the time Hatch said it the idea of him winning seemed so far-fetched. I mean, the guy went and sat in a tree and sulked right off the bat.

That line became iconic. More and more players have decided to throw out a million dollar quote for themselves. Some will be used as misdirection, because of the first season. I certainly don't think that a winner must have such a quote, or that someone who says million dollars must win.

That said, Fabio's quote stood out not so much because he mentioned the money, but more that he SEEMED all wide eyed and naive, like a journey player, but in his confessionals he is all about the game. That gives him a more complex character than fun and simple clown Faboli. (Fabio/Spicoli).

I have to say that he impressed me the most in the first episode, which is the one where I typically look for something out of the ordinary. (Unless it's a Natalie edit season.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •