The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Nicaragua TV Guide Special Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Nicaragua TV Guide Special Vidcaps"
Thought I would put the TV Guide Special Promo's in a new thread, separate from the CBS promos for the show...Thanks to Survivor Fever, as always!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: With Old versus Young you can expect that people are going to have to use their brains. That's part of it, we're going to test experience versus youth.

Announcer: 67 year old Superbowl winning coach, Jimmy Johnson, is the most notable and oldest contestant on the older team.

Jimmy Johnson: I know what I am. I know I'm not 25. I know that at times I can be abrasive and at times I can be controlling. I know all of those things so it's not like they're going to show me something new.

Announcer: 41 year old Yve plans to use age to her advantage.

Yve Rojas: I'm hoping to be a little bit like Rocky Balboa...underestimated.

Announcer: Regardless of age, all the castaways look prepared and each has their idea of what it will take to bring home the title.

Jill Behm: The young ones are pretty thin, pretty lean, which is just crazy because I like packed on 15 pounds for this.

Tyrone Davis: I worked on my vocabulary to find fluffy words so as not to make people feel insecure.

NaOnka Mixon: I will be faker than faux fur. I will be friends with everyone. I will smile and I will steal.

Announcer: And if confidence has anything to do with it, 30 year old Sash should have no problem making it far in Nicaragua.

Sash: Everything I've accomplished in life, I've always dominated the competition. I'm looking at Survivor as being just one more notch in my belt.

Jeff Probst: Sash is either going to charm people with his idiosyncrasies or annoy them.

Announcer: But you don't have to flaunt it to catch Jeff's attention.

Jeff: Chase is my favorite, going in. I was charmed by him. I like him. He's the kind of guy I like to see on Survivor.

Chase Rice: You come out here and you think you know who you are but you really don't until time to get tough and then you find out what you're really made of.

Announcer: So in a season where life experience is just as important as endurance, which tribe will be the crowd favorite?

Jeff: I think the older people are really interesting

Some observations: The older tribe indeed has fire. Interesting that all of Jeff's favorites are seen in confessional along with Jimmy J, Yve, and NaOnka

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •