The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the First Quitter?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-10, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the First Quitter?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-10 AT 03:57 AM (EST)

Missyae has told us that one of the Survivor Firsts this season will be two females quitting in back-to-back weeks.

"From what I am told, one of the females goes to TC and stabs an alliance member in the back to help boot them out. The very next morning this player then decides to quit.Weird I know but that's how it was told to me. I don't know how they will handle that in the time frame of the season with the editing because there is a double boot that does not involve this scenario. Then the following week, the other girl quits. I will see if I can get any other details but that's pretty cut and dry already as to how the first quitter leaves."

"The 2 people quitting have nothing to do with the double boot eppy. The double boot comes earlier than the 2 quitters. Someone asked about a final 2 or 3, it is a final 3. The amazing thing about the 2 people who quit is how far they had made it in The Game and then quit. I will check about them being allowed to be on the jury. From the final vote tally, it appears they were allowed on the jury."

So, the quitting takes place after the merge...

“The second quitter did not have anything to worry about - she was leaving next anyway.”

"I never said Kelly S does not quit. I said Brenda would never quit and I said Holly didnt quit. In fact, I think I confirmed Kelly S. does quit. If I didnt, I have now."
"Kelly S is the one that I was told, was getting voted out next anyway. Talk to you guys tomorrow!!"

So, Kelly S. is the second quitter. The first quitter is a (remorseful?) backstabbing female alliance member other than Holly, Brenda, or Wendy, that make it to the merge.

Since a first quitter would be "memorable", we can look to Missyae's memorable list to see which female's remain on the list...

First quit candidates:
Kelly B.
Na'Onka
Jill

”Kelly B and Shannon will both be memorable characters. A very touching moment will be when Kelly removes the pants to show them why shes been in some pain. Shannon is very outspoken and if you are full of BS, you will be told so. He won't be a player who regretted not saying something to someone when he got back home. Two great characters indeed. This might complicate things even more but one of the 'Survivor firsts' I have been hinting about involves 2 females.”

This quote from Missyae earlier on makes reference to a “touching moment” that sounds like it could be related to Kelly B. explaining her decision to quit. It is included as part of a Missyae post that first hinted at a Survivor first including two females. Missyae’s stream of conciousness appears to have jumped from Kelly B. and her touching moment to a hint which we later learned was a reference to the two quitters.

In another clue, Missyae tells us that neither of the Kelly’s are the first boot…perhaps another subconscious jump from one clue to another? In other words, the two-quitters are the two Kelly’s?

The other potential clue is this reference to the “other girl”…” Then the following week, the other girl quits...” The under thirty females (KellyB and Kelly S,) are more likely to be referred to as “girls”, than are Jane, Holly or Jill.

What are the likely scenarios that could explain why Kelly B. might decide to quit so far into the game? Was it remorse or guilt? Was it the pain in her leg that wouldn’t let her go on, or was it some combination of factors?

Does it make sense that Kelly B. is the first quitter, or is there a stronger arguement to be made for someone else?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is the First Quitter? vince3 08-16-10 1
 First Quitter Revealed Krautboy 08-16-10 2
 RE: Who is the First Quitter? Outfrontgirl 08-16-10 3
   RE: Who is the First Quitter? Krautboy 08-16-10 4
       RE: Who is the First Quitter? Outfrontgirl 08-16-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-10, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is the First Quitter?"
I have a thought, if it is Kelly B. the amputee...

Remember Sara in TAR? Part of the reason that she ended up getting eliminated was that her prostetic leg was progressively getting harder and harder to use due to a leak that occured near the beginning of the Race, and couldn't be completely fixed by her boyfriend/mechanic/partner on the fly as it could be at home...

Since the merge usually occurs about 20+ days in, maybe her prostetic was starting to lock up from all of the challenge abuse that it had to be put through? It may not only be a case of the mental part of the game getting to her, but maybe after that TC her prostetic locked up to the point that she physically couldn't do anything anymore?

08-16-10, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "First Quitter Revealed"
I was hoping we would have more time to discuss this and figure it out, but MayanSun has a spoiler confirmed by Missyae:

"MayanSun wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NaOnka is the "first quitter" who betrays an alliance mate.

Missyae Replied:
MayanSun *Survivor Fever* is correct!!!! Naonka is the first quitter who betrays an alliance member and quits. Kelly S quits the next week before she could be voted out. Great scoop MayanSun *Survivor Fever*!!!!!!!!"

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is the First Quitter?"
A couple days ago I finally read this whole topic and took notes. Then I made a post at Sucks here
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/72389?page=70
showing that Kelly S would have to be the second quitter per the clues.

The first quitter, the one who betrays an alliance mate, I thought might be Jill or Kelly B, because they seem most likely to have an over-active conscience, but Jill did not make sense in that her vote isn't likely to count enough for her to be responsible for a boot. Kelly B is also a very persistent person who is there to prove something.

Art NL then spec'd Na Onka betraying one of her minority alliance, and I agreed that was more likely.

The next day, missyae confirmed Kelly S, then MayanSun of SF scooped that Na Onka is the first quitter. missyae confirmed.

Looks like we now have a good idea of three consecutive placements (can't say boot) in the post-merge.

Possibly Matt (Sash O Frash)
Na Onka
Kelly S (who was supposed to go next.

There are nine post-merge boots/quits. The big question is whether the original Espadas get a break at all, and any survive past this run of 3 young players going. Not a Foa Foa type break we know, because the F3 is all original La Flor, and TDT indicates the top 4 are La Flor, if not the Top 5. If there are young-old alliances formed, they don't seem to impact the ending.

08-16-10, 06:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who is the First Quitter?"
The alliances formed during the first few episodes are typically the strongest and longest lasting. Since the tribes start out segregated by tribe, as well as age, the likihood of new post merge alliances forming by jumping tribe and generational differences is slim.

We know the younger original La Flor members have a hugh majority after the merge, so jumping ship to form a new alliance with the few remaining older Espada would only be an act of desperation...the minority alliance of the young La Flor may try to team up with the remaining old espada, but in the end three of the original La Flor prevail after thje minority alliance apparently implodes...

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-10, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is the First Quitter?"
I agree ...
Jill and Jane are two noted by TDT as being friends with La Flor members, FWIW. Adopted maternal figures?

btw, the "minority" alliance that missyae was talking about was between ethnic minority players on La Flor: Matt, Na Onka, and Brenda. But Brenda also hooks up with Chase for a showmance of some sort.

I'm sure there is a numerical minority, but whether that's comprised of the minority alliance I am not sure. Something about the ethnic alliance not lasting too long.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •