The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Player of the Season?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Player of the Season?"
On Sandra's Facebook page tonight, she says that Russell is leading the vote so far. (Not sure how she'd know that.) So she's encouraging her fans to vote for her.

Just curious who everyone out there thinks deserves it this season? Based on his blog, it sounds like Jeff thinks Parv deserves it. (And actually Dalton Ross says pretty much the same thing in his most recent column.)

I thought they used to call it "Fan Favorite" in the past? But this time it's called "Player of the Season." To me that's 2 different things but maybe not to others. Personally, I can't see how Rupert could win it if it's the latter.

Any thoughts on who deserves to win vs. who will win?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Player of the Season? smokedog 05-14-10 1
   RE: Player of the Season? Round Robin 05-15-10 2
       RE: Player of the Season? smokedog 05-15-10 7
           RE: Player of the Season? Round Robin 05-16-10 8
               RE: Player of the Season? PepeLePew13 05-16-10 11
 RE: Player of the Season? Outfrontgirl 05-15-10 3
   RE: Player of the Season? LFJ 05-15-10 5
 RE: Player of the Season? SquidProQuo 05-15-10 4
   RE: Player of the Season? CTgirl 05-15-10 6
       RE: Player of the Season? NedraSue 05-16-10 9
       RE: Player of the Season? PepeLePew13 05-16-10 12
 RE: Player of the Season? true 05-16-10 10
 It's not a question of skill... Estee 05-16-10 13
   RE: It's not a question of skill... Outfrontgirl 05-16-10 14
       RE: It's not a question of skill... PepeLePew13 05-16-10 16
 RE: Player of the Season? PepeLePew13 05-16-10 15
   RE: Player of the Season? CTgirl 05-16-10 17
   RE: Player of the Season? SquidProQuo 05-17-10 20
       RE: Player of the Season? ihatehantz 05-17-10 22
 RE: Player of the Season? byoffer 05-16-10 18
   RE: Player of the Season? SquidProQuo 05-17-10 19
       RE: Player of the Season? Round Robin 05-17-10 21
           RE: Player of the Season? NedraSue 05-17-10 23
       RE: Player of the Season? zazzy 05-17-10 24
           RE: Player of the Season? CTgirl 05-17-10 25
               RE: Player of the Season? zazzy 05-17-10 26
                   RE: Player of the Season? PepeLePew13 05-17-10 27
           RE: Player of the Season? Outfrontgirl 05-17-10 28
               RE: Player of the Season? vince3 05-17-10 29
               RE: Player of the Season? Brownroach 05-18-10 30
               RE: Player of the Season? zazzy 05-18-10 31
                   RE: Player of the Season? zazzy 05-18-10 32
                       RE: Player of the Season? Karchita 05-18-10 35
                   RE: Player of the Season? PepeLePew13 05-18-10 33
                       RE: Player of the Season? zazzy 05-18-10 34
                   RE: Player of the Season? Outfrontgirl 05-19-10 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-10, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Should: Russell
Will: Parvati

I will argue that Parv is still in the game because of Russell. She would have been voted off long ago if not for the HII when Tyson was bounced.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-10, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I cannot agree that it should be RussHell. There's no way on God's green earth that anyone who has amply demonstrated in consecutive Survivor seasons that he cannot successfully execute the most basic part of Survivor strategy, the social game, well enough to win before the jury should be player of the season. I can buy giving it to Parvati or Sandra, but RussHell? Give me a break!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-15-10, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Player of the Season?"
- He won on his season despite being equally horrible at social skills.
- It's voted on by the public, not the people in the game. Huge difference.
- Probst and company love him and will push it hard again. Don't be surprised.

05-16-10, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Player of the Season?"
RussHell did not win on his season, he lost 5-2. Nor can I remember any other player anywhere near that lacking in social skills winning.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Player of the Season?"
>RussHell did not win on his
>season, he lost 5-2. Nor
>can I remember any other
>player anywhere near that lacking
>in social skills winning.

It was 7-2 for Natalie, fwiw.

And what smokedog was referring to was Russhole winning the Sprint "Player of the Season" award in Samoa, which he tried to offer up the $100K from that award to Natalie in exchange for the title of "Sole Survivor".

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-10, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I would never vote for Parvati.
a) whatever they call it, the popularity vote is a chance to give someone some money who didn't succeed, and I would never give it to a winner. Especially on All Stars.

Parvati already won a million and one hundred thousand plus whatever F6 gets for Cook Islands. The girl took her shot for this million and didn't get it.

Sandra has won two million off this game. Enough already.

Russell has won 300,000.

Rupert has won a million plus a good two hundred thousand for three seasons.

If Colby had shown a pulse I would vote for the last Hero standing but ... well, check out TDT's tribute to the highlights of the Donaldson this season.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s20/spoilers/e14/colby.htm

I'll probably vote for Jerri, based on the way she managed to stay out of the drama all this time -- and as we know Jerri is capable of getting sucked in. She really did play it Zen. To me she is the Natalie of this season, and she did play.

Hers was the pivotal vote for Boston Rob and changed the course of the game and she was smart enough to never put her loyalty into question. And ... she has never placed high enough to make a killing on this game. Plus I think she has a great redemption arc.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-15-10, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Parv.

She played (handled) Russ all the way, and was the only one who could do it. Sandra and Jerri both benefitted from her play. AND...she wins challenges.

05-15-10, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Player of the Season?"
If Rob had stayed around just a little longer, I would have voted for him. And OFG, I agree with you about Colby...I like him and if he hadn't checked out of late, I would have voted for him. Can't stand Rupert and feel like he's won enough.

So my remaining options are Parv and Jerri. Still haven't decided but as you say, Parv's won already so I might just go with Jerri because of her critical role in several of the important votes. But I don't think she has a chance in hell to actually win, so I hate to throw away my vote.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-10, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I agree with you squid. Rob didn't last long enough to vote for. I think the final 3 will be the 3 top vote getters; I agree that Jerri doesn't have enough popularity to win.

Really I don't care who gets it as long as Russell doesn't. He deserved it in Survivor 19 because he controlled the game but this time I think Parvati deserves it. She's strategized, dodged numerous bullets, played a good social game and has won immunity. Actually so has Jerri but Parvati's edit has been more obvious so I think people will vote for her over Jerri.

Cappy's Springtime

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Yes, I would have definatly voted for Rob...he had the most control of this game, at one point and if it would have worked out, he probably would have won just about every one of these challenges. But he didn't. I agree with every noted in this discussion and have already voted for Jerri.

The funny thing about this season, is that I was a fan of a couple of people pretty good, and others not so much. It almost seems like this season had changed that all around. I'm not so much on the Rupert/Colby bandwagon (the 1st time Colby was on, I printed off pictures and hung them on the desk wall at work, it looked like he was one of my family and friends..ha!) But now, I am really on Sandra and Jerri's fan following. They are really great ladies and would love to hang out with either one.

Notice, I don't mention anything about Russell...I haven't been a fan of him from day 1...and if any of these people were smart they would have voted him off at the Randy vote! Too much unknown about him.

05-16-10, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Agree. As much as I dislike Parvati, she's played a better strategic game than anyone else ... and she's won a bunch of challenges as well! It's hard to top someone who has pulled off challenge wins along with master manipulations with the idols and reading through other people's B.S. (hello Amanda) to keep herself in the game even though everyone was gunning for her.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I'd give it to Colby. If he wasn't a total slug this season, he'd have long ago been voted out. Brilliant strategy.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "It's not a question of skill..."
...it's who has the most computers chugging away on auto-vote.

05-16-10, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's not a question of skill..."
used to be, but now it's 10 votes per person.

Can't give credit to Parv for the early move that kept her in the game. She was told who Russell is and how he plays, and no other player knew that. She knew how Natalie got to the end ... no one is even bothering to deny this, and people are saying that CBS has forbidden them to talk about it.

Why support someone who used casting connections to gain an advantage over the others?

Not to mention that there many people feel that Danielle was cast to be Parvati's ally as opposed to other candidates who were not. And Ozzy was set to fly out when he got cut from the cast. Someone who might be looking to get revenge on Parvarti, off the show in spite of his fan following. How did Ozzy not deserve to be on the Heroes?

Manipulation is right.

05-16-10, 07:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: It's not a question of skill..."
Yeah I agree there was some manipulation behind the scenes and it'll be interesting to see what kind of lawsuits come out from all this after the season.

Even so, you've got to admit that Parv pulled off some awfully nice moves this season after the merge. My wife is what you'd call a 'casual viewer' and she despises Parv ... but she was practically up on her feet with the bravos for Parv after her double-HII reveal that ended up getting JT out of the game.

05-16-10, 07:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Player of the Season?"
A completely unscientific poll in the works over on Survivor Phoenix with a small sample size:

Amanda 1.37 %
Candice 0.00 %
Cirie 0.00 %
Coach 0.00 %
Colby 1.37 %
Courtney 0.00 %
Danielle 1.37 %
James 0.00 %
Jerri 6.85 %
JT 1.37 %
Parvati 39.73 %
Randy 0.00 %
Rob 12.33 %
Rupert 0.00 %
Russell 9.59 %
Sandra 24.66 %
Stephenie 0.00 %
Sugar 1.37 %
Tom 0.00 %
Tyson 0.00 %

I'd like to see the reasoning from the one person who voted for Sugar.

05-16-10, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Player of the Season?"
She voted for herself? Her agent? Her mother?...

I said ^ that as long as Russell doesn't get it, I'll be happy (although I can't complain because I never bothered to register so I could vote!).

05-17-10, 00:43 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Thanks for sharing the poll, Pepe. The main thing that stood out to me is that unlike the American public, spoilers and more "in the know" Survivor fans do not like Rupert! (Not a surprise, really

I'm guessing that between Rupert, Parv, Sandra and Boston Rob, the "non-Russell" vote was fragmented. Too bad there wasn't a concerted campaign to beat Russell and get everyone else to vote for 1 person. Unfortunately the 2 Fan Fave wins only contribute to his delusions.

ihatehantz 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ihatehantz Click to send private message to ihatehantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Player of the Season?"
>Thanks for sharing the poll, Pepe.
>The main thing that stood
>out to me is that
>unlike the American public, spoilers
>and more "in the know"
>Survivor fans do not like
>Rupert! (Not a surprise, really
>
>
>I'm guessing that between Rupert, Parv,
>Sandra and Boston Rob, the
>"non-Russell" vote was fragmented. Too
>bad there wasn't a concerted
>campaign to beat Russell and
>get everyone else to vote
>for 1 person. Unfortunately the
>2 Fan Fave wins only
>contribute to his delusions.

Delusion is the perfect word, RussHell has no clue, and will never get one. Jeff was way too easy on him last night, but the jury wasn't, Congrats Danielle for giving it to him, but I am afraid he didn't even hear it.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Player of the Season?"
FWIW, I would have voted for Sandra (I like her) but think that Parvati deserved it most. She was a physical threat in challenges, "managed Russell" (whether he admits it or not) and overcame a very tough situation from the beginning as one with a huge target on her back. She also played to he jury, to give herself a chance at the end (which Russell couldn't/wouldn't/didn't do).

I hate that Russell won.

05-17-10, 00:38 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I hate that Russell won too, but I'm guessing the rest of the vote was fragmented. Too bad Boston Rob didn't go farther.

Can't wait to see if the whole story about Parv and Russell comes out.

05-17-10, 03:14 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Unless there is a lawsuit over it, I doubt you'll hear any more of it than rumors for at least the next several years.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Player of the Season?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-10 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-17-10 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

A couple of quick notes on last nights show...Jeff did really try to keep RussellRants limited...Russell truly doesn't have a clue as to how the show is actually played. Congrats big time to Tom doing such a great job at pharaphrasing.

I am a huge JT fan, and I think his move wasn't as dumb as if it would have worked, but Jeff never once talked about 'cross tribal alliances' like he did in past seasons, so we should have known right away, that wasn't going to work. BUT, if JT's love letter would have ended up in the fire and actually burned, I would have loved to see him punch JT and have JT file charges right there on live tv! That would have been a hoot. JT could have taken it...I would have laughed my butt off!!!

Also, I loved that at the end Jeff said...new season with all new survivors! Thank goodness!

Congrats to Sandra.

Also, Rob shouldn't let little trolls get under his skin...Rob did good to let it all work itself out. Rob has 1000 times more class that that 2 time loser!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-17-10, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I stayed out of the Survivor threads for the season so it wasn't spoiled. Dropped in today and read this thread. What is the Parv/Russell story?

When did she know about him? How? Thanks!

05-17-10, 04:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Hi zazzy - I didn't know you were a Survivor fan too!

Apparently one of the Survivor casting directors arranged the alliance between the two of them before the season started. OFG has read more on it and may be able to shed more light.

05-17-10, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Hey, CTGirl! When I first found RTVW it was via Survivor Blows...and I was a big Survivor fan until around 2005...and then skipped a lot of seasons until I heard about Russell last season. He did draw me back in to watching Survivor last season. I decided to not read any spoilers this time around...although I could tell Jerri wasn't going to win just from the way her intro pics were edited--the ball just out of her grasp, every week!

I didn't know everyone in this season but the ones I didn't know got booted fairly quickly anyway, and it was fun that the ones I knew were the ones who were at the end: Colby, Rupert, Jerri, Parv, Sandra, and then Russell from last season. Too bad Boston Rob couldn't have played longer.

I could tell that Russell was making the same mistakes early on this season ... what's the timetable between his season and this one? Really just two weeks? So how did he know he didn't win his season?

Also, when I read that Russell got into some sort of assault scuffle recently I surmised that was his frustation over lack of control of the game playing out! What a character. Narcissistic much, Russell?

H v V would have been pretty much cast 2 weeks before filming.
Wonder when they approached him to play in H v V. Before his season was over or just after?

Last night he irritated me the way he kept saying he played "one game" but with only 2 weeks in between I can see how he did not decompress from the first game and he delusionally thought the "All Stars" would play "better" than his season, i.e., respect his game play. He reminds me of people who think that nothing is ever their fault.

05-17-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Player of the Season?"
It was ten days in between filming of the two seasons. And we got some clues that Russhole was asked to take part in HvH while still filming Samoa.

He said at one point late in the Samoa season, something like "it's a dream to play with All-Stars" and he also became far more aggressive and egotistical down the stretch which was likely because he had let it go to his head that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

05-17-10, 09:15 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Player of the Season?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-10 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

zazzy, from what I gathered ... this MAY be some of what happened; it's what people are talking about.

UNDISPUTED
Erika Shay has worked in casting for a number of seasons, since her stint on TAR 5 when her team was the first eliminated. She and Parvati have been BFF onMySpace for quite awhile. Lots of photos of them together.

Parv's Myspace url is Hot Casting Chick.
http://www.myspace.com/hotcastingchick

Lynne Spillman is the casting director. She too is a friend of Parvati's.

Russell was recruited by Boo of Fiji. (Supposedly Boo and Russell are co-owners of a bar.) Hantz was originally interviewed for Pirate Master 2, but the show bombed. Boo is an old friend of Krista, she of Big Brother knife in the kitchen fame. Boo brought James to casting as well.

Erika Shay was a senior casting associate for Pirate Master and Big Brother as well. Her credits are on imdb.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1671771/

WHAT'S BEEN ON THE GRAPEVINE

Back in August, there was a huge Survivor Reunion in Florida, just before the finalists were to fly out. Billy Garcia posted that Jeff Probst and Lynne Spillman were having a big fight because Spillman wanted her protogees on H vs V. Parvati being Lynne's main gal.

Many people questioned why Parvati ever got a slot on Micronesia. She was like the Danielle or Candice cast member that season, never accomplished anything of note in her season. Her casting connections are why.

Spillman has been big on recruits on the show. Jeff has wanted more "real" people and applicants.

There were supposedly a number of people who were told they were on or almost certainly on S20, who didn't get go. Ozzy is one of them. Gossip is that he was cut with his bags packed because he was thought to have it in for Parvati. He never made up with her after Micronesia, but James did. Danielle and Parvati are IRL friends, but in a UTR way such that no one discussed them as a dangerous pair.

Many people think Candice was put on Heroes -- mutineer Hero, right, she did her best to destroy Aitu by jumping -- to avoid the appearance that there was a big Parvati alliance on the initial tribe. Amanda, Cirie, Candice, James -- all allies if Parv just made it to merge.

Did any other castaway have casting on their side trying to give him/her a smooth ride with pre-prepared alliances and no major enemies? No.

It gets worse. Parvati flew out to Samoa while S19 was filming. She vacationed there with Erika Shay. There she was supposedly clued in to Russell's mode of play, which would include that he likes to find a female ally and take her to the end, acting as the perfect goat all the way. All Parvati had to do was become Natalie v. 2.

As for Russell, the only season he supposedly saw before filming was Micronesia. Coincidence or did someone in casting tell him which one to watch. He knew he wanted to ally with Parvati on S20. Also, he and casting knew before S19 was halfway filmed that he would be on S20.

Only problem for Parvati is that Russell got a tad psycho after all those days in the game, and she miscalculated and lost his trust, so that it wasn't a smooth sail.

There is other gossip that's been around a long time, and I repeat it only because people who hang out around the LA group repeat it pretty frequently. Take it for no more than gossip. That parv is Bi, like Natalie Bolton (who they tried to cast, who was an alternate for Courtney). And that so is Lynne or Erika, and there has been some casting couch behavior on Parvati's part from way back when, just not the traditional kind. This is one reason people call her skanky, not for being bi, but for allegedly sleeping with someone who works in casting, and getting Micronesia ... just allegations and not something I can say is true or false. What is true is there have been allegations along those lines since Micronesia.

Lastly, Amanda is giving interviews that a mysterious something about this season changed the way she felt about the game and she will never play it again.

Candice and Danielle were asked by RTVW what was up, and they said that they weren't going to be the ones to comment.

So it is not all internet gossamer. It's serious enough to where CBS ordered radio silence on it. And like I said, all the players at the Cocoa Beach party last season were talking about the Parv favoritism and the Probst-Spillman rift before anyone flew out to Samoa. It took someone like Billy who will never get asked to play again to spill it on the net. The others are afraid of getting cut from the guest lists.

Lastly, this season they had the cast staying in Samoa and interacting for days before filming started. They didn't separate them into Heroes and Villains, but they were free to start solidifying pre-game alliances.

Like Stephanie said pointedly at the reunion, there were "like three of us who don't hang out with these people." Steph, Tom, Colby were the three I imagine, the ones who don't go to all the Survivor parties. It's a big social club now.

Even if Russell had learned how to play nice, I don't think he could have won this season, because he wasn't in the club. Parv was supposed to win.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Player of the Season?"
OFG, I don't know if you saw in Bashers or not, but Boo is accused of hitting a woman in his bar in N'Awlins (that he shares with RussHell, who also has a similar charge of his own to deal with.........) and the victim in Boo's case is BB's Krista......... look for Trifecta for CBS in Bashers.......

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Player of the Season?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-10 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

There is other gossip that's been around a long time...That parv is Bi

They did make a point of showing Parvati tell Danielle she looked "hot" when she first showed up on the jury.

ETA: Does Sandra go to all the parties? She doesn't seem like the type that would.

05-18-10, 07:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Thank you, OFGirl, wow, a lot of revelations!

First, Parv flying to Samoa while they were filming s19? That can not be coincidence.

Next, who is Billy that spilled stuff on the net?

And wow, having them mingle in Samoa before filming? Isn't that quite unusual? And with only 10 days between s19 and s20, did Russell get to mingle with them too? That would be even less days that he decompressed between seasons...did he even return to the US between seasons filming or did he just hang in Samoa?

As for Russell only seeing S Micronesia before playing, I thought he said in either S19 or an interview around the time of s19 that he was a long time Survivor fan and had watched all the seasons, etc. Anyone else recall that? However, his lack of appreciation for winning over the jury is better explained by his not watching previous seasons.

I wondered what Amanda's comment meant at the reunion. This summary from you really sheds light on the behind the scenes.

So Survivor has sorta sold out for ratings, hmmm? It was back in the top 10, though. It makes Sandra's win more delicious that the plan for Parv did not work out they way they intended.

Any thoughts on Colby? I thought he was throwing the comps for awhile but his play seemed so lackluster the whole season. Was it because he knew there was a fix underway?

05-18-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Player of the Season?"
P.S. when Sandra played her hidden II at the TC, she and Jeff exchanged quite a smile...you can see the delight in Jeff's eyes. Is there more to that (like the back story you have provided, and that Sandra was hanging on in the game) or was it just Jeff's enjoying the well played moment?

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-10, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Player of the Season?"
I thought it was more of a 'you gotta be kidding' look as she was handing him something still warm from her bosum.

Bouquet by c2p

05-18-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Player of the Season?"

>Next, who is Billy that spilled
>stuff on the net?

The one who believed that Candice was in love with him over on the Cook Islands.

05-18-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Player of the Season?"
Thanks, I remember him now!

05-19-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Player of the Season?"
thanks guys,
not only was Danielle "hot" but who can forget Natalie Bolton's bizarre jury question to Parvati?

I went back and found Billy Garcia's posts from last July.
Billy spills on Spillman-Probst drama

Here are some pertinent parts snipped from the larger reporting on the event:

Well, Here's what's got many Survivors that got on OLD SCHOOL FASION(by audtioning) so pissed off. Lynn Spellmen is showing her recruits favoritism. Basiclly, if she recruited you the first time then your in S20. If you audiotioned or where some one else's recriut...you're out or not even asked! S20 seems to be a power play behind the scenes. The scuttlebutt is that Jeff probst wants more stroke to call shots or he may just walk. It's not about money!

Lynn Spellmen is hooking up too many of her friends at the expense of the show and Jeff is NOT cool with it. (IMO, it now explains the recent rash of quitters being cast and Fairplay being looked at again despite asking to be voted out first which is a quit!)

More Scuttlebutt: Shane is an alternate and he's pissed!

Survivor will continue after 20 with a reduced budgit so get used to back to back season being filmed at or near the same locations from now on.

Spellmen's being accused by some of the old schoolers here of stacking the deck in recent seasons to help her recruits get farther so that she looks good to CBS. The old schoolers(myself included) are worried that S20 is gonna be the worst case of that yet cause they are all gonna be her recruit and she can just surround her favorites with the right people!

Lets Hope Jeff Probts Can work CBS for the stroke he needs to snuff Spellmen's torch out! She's the reason the Outcast season has been shot down everytime it's been brought up by Probst and a couple of others. The recent outcasts tend to be made up of non-Spellmen recruits or Applicants like me(cause she hooks up her recruits by stacking the deck in their favor, they survive longer IMO). So an Outcast season would most likely have No Spellmen recruits in it so she shoots down the idea everytime! "

So what he's saying is that a casting person stands and falls on how their recruits do in the game, so it's to Lynne's professional interest as well as personal for her favorite to get to the end/win.

There was definitely some tension between Jeff and Parvati throughout S20. He callled her out on Day One, he called her out for being used to getting attention. He seemed to respect her more near the end. Jeff respects people who pull it all out in challenges, for one thing, and she did stand up to Russell verbally.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •