The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S20 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-10, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S20 Finale!"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote in the subject heading! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S20 Finale!" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot. This time you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows:

5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st(winner!)

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

C for Colby Donaldson (Heroes/Yin Yang)
J for Jerri Manthey (Villains/Yin Yang)
P for Parvati Shallow (Villains/Yin Yang)
R for Russell Hantz (Villains/Yin Yang)
S for Sandra Diaz-Twine (Villains/Yin Yang)

So, for example, if you think Parvati will finish fifth, Russell will finish fourth, Jerri will finish third, Sandra will finish second, and Colby will win, your vote should read:

P/R/J/S/C!

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread. Reply only to this post! This is not a discussion thread. If you decide to change your vote then reply to your own post! No sig pics! And Have Fun! And, you know, vote.

The DAWs!

Eliminated

ep 1. Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Heroes)
ep 2. Stephanie LaGrossa (Heroes)
ep 3. Randy Bailey (Villains)
ep 4. Cirie Fields (Heroes)
ep 5. Tom Westman (Heroes)
ep 6. James Clement (Heroes) & Tyson Apostal (Villains)
ep 7. "Boston" Rob Mariano (Villains)

The Jury

ep 8. Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Villains)
ep 9. Courtney Yates (Villains)
ep 10. James "JT" Thomas Jr. (Heroes/Yin Yang)
ep 11. Amanda Kimmel (Heroes/Yin Yang)
ep 12. Candice Woodcock (Heroes/Yin Yang)
ep 12. Danielle DiLorenzo (Villains/Yin Yang)
ep 13. Rupert Boneham (Heroes/Yin Yang)

Have a great summer!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 C/J/R/P/S Tercel 05-14-10 1
 C/J/R/P/S Q 05-14-10 2
 C/J/R/P/S Belle Book 05-14-10 3
   RE: C/J/R/P/S Belle Book 05-14-10 6
 s/p/r/j/c kingfish 05-14-10 4
   c/j/r/p/s kingfish 05-14-10 5
 C/J/R/P/S Round Robin 05-15-10 7
 C/J/R/P/S SquidProQuo 05-15-10 8
 C/J/R/P/S MJewel 05-15-10 9
 c/j/r/s/p vince3 05-15-10 10
 C/J/R/P/S dabo 05-16-10 11
 C/J/R/P/S kircon 05-16-10 12
 C/J/R/P/S Flowerpower 05-16-10 13
 C/J/R/S/P michel 05-16-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-10, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "C/J/R/P/S"
I never thought much of Sandra winning in her season, but she has won me over this time.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "C/J/R/P/S"
I was excited when Sandra won Pearl Islands, and I am glad she is winning again. I think playing the Idol last night will go a big way to showing that she has moves Russhell knew nothing about, that and standing up to him and not going home shows she has something going on that the others did not.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "C/J/R/P/S"
Colby's the only Hero left and Jerri wins the penultimate Immunity Challenge. Bye-bye, Colby.

RussHell saves himself by winning the final Immunity Challenge and Sandra saves herself by suggesting Jerri's a bigger threat. Bye-bye, Jerri.

The Troll thinks he'll win at least some votes -- until the jury hammers him. No votes for you, Troll.

Parvati wins the respect of three guys and retains Danielle's loyalty. But is it enough?

No, because Rupert and the other four girls prefer Sandra. Thus Sandra wins Survivor Heroes vs. Villains, becoming the first two-time winner of Survivor.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-10, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: C/J/R/P/S"
Correction -- Parvati wins the penultimate Immunity Challenge.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "s/p/r/j/c"
Don't look at me, I'm hideous!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "c/j/r/p/s"
Dyslectic.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-10, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "C/J/R/P/S"
That's how it's been spoiled, and if you look at it logically, a lot of us would probably pick it that way even if it weren't already spoiled. Truthfully, I can live with any of the remaining women winning it, but neither man had enough game this time to warrant winning.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "C/J/R/P/S"
Sorry this season is over! But I am looking forward to a less spoiled S21.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-15-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "C/J/R/P/S"
C/J/R/P/S

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-10, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "c/j/r/s/p"
Just to cover the other possibility...........

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "C/J/R/P/S"
I'm with Squid, spoiling is more fun when a source (p-hole) doesn't hand us a boot list. Maybe the next season will be more fun than these Samoa games.

On the other hand, I'm glad the entire boot list was presented early rather than doled out a week at a time. Hey, if someone is going to do that, at least do it that way.

It hasn't been a bad season. Hope too see more of you back next time.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-10, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "C/J/R/P/S"
Even tho the season was spoiled for a long time. I still enjoyed it immensely. I think this gave us an opportunity to really look at the editing. I could not believe the votes. I was surprized almost at every turn. It was fun.

Enjoy the show tonight everyone!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "C/J/R/P/S"
I loved Sandra in her season, and I love her even more now. She is amazing to have won a show like this for the second time in a row. She is an incredibly savvy and scrappy player. She has great instincts. She calls it like she sees it, yet knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to cut others loose. She is loyal as well. Well done, Survivor Sandra, you really rock!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "C/J/R/S/P"
I'll go with my interpretation of the edit instead of spoilers.

Russell has been a big villain.
Sandra has been a snarky villain.
Parvati has been a villain with a hero inside.
I think the theme of the season was that the winner couldn't be a complete villain or a simple hero. Parvati fits the bill most of those 3.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •