The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-10, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-10 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains
State of the Spoiling – Episode 12

A Sinking Ship

This is going to be short and sweet. My internet went out yesterday (some truck hit the receptacle where my connection comes through) and was out for almost 24 hours. Talk about having withdrawal symptoms!! And that other TV show that takes place on an island was on tonight too - but here I am! Before we get on to the episode, anyone new to the boards should read our Community Guidelines. You will find them helpful in navigating your way around SurvivorBlows. If you missed last week’s show, you can read our East Coast Spoiler Thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michel brought us the title and Carezy brought us the web clue here. Thanks to Survivor Fever and Survivor Phoenix for this week’s vidcaps.

As Squid noted, the title must relate to Candice, since she was the one who jumped ship last week. Squid also pointed out that Russell pretty much said this title last week when he tried to get Candice to flip.

The CBS Press Release:

"TWO IMMUNITY CHALLENGES SEND THE MERGED TRIBE TO BACK-TO-BACK TRIBAL COUNCILS AND, WITH ALLIANCES TEETERING ON SHAKY GROUND, EVERYONE IS SCRAMBLING FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL

"A Sinking Ship" - Sensing that he is in danger, a hero makes a bold move to save himself by fooling the entire tribe. Meanwhile, a vicious power struggle emerges in one alliance and two of the strongest villains find themselves pitted against one another."

With the immunity idol being played last week and two tribal councils this week and numbers dwindling, it’s no surprise that everyone is scrambling to find the idol. Black whale spoils that Russell is targeting Rupert and that Rupert does use a rock in his pocket (not a pistol ) to fool his tribe into believing that he has found the immunity idol. The last part of the clue refers to King Russell and Queen Parvati as they each struggle to gain control. Two of their alliance mates become collateral damage this week.

Here is Rupert finding his rock:

So the promo question asking, “Is Rupert going home” is just misdirection.

Immunity Challenge #1: When it Rains It Pours

Thanks to TDT who notes that this challenge has been done several times before, in All-Stars, where Rupert finished second; and in Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites, where Parvati won. In the past, Probst has supplied food inducements for the contestants to drop out. Black Whale reports that Candice does choose food which angers the villain women and consequently she gets the boot:

CBS, not being one for subtly lately, highlights Candice during the challenge:

Immunity Challenge #2: Obstacle Course

Cat pointed out that Candice is the only survivor not seen in this challenge so she must be the first boot.

It is a multi-stage challenge: vidcaps show parts of a footrace, digging in the sand, and a table maze. Black whale has spoiled that Parvati also wins this challenge.

Oh and look, CBS points out the second boot for us too:

Other fun stuff:

For an unspoiled look at this season read The Players, The Game and Editing.

To read what the bootees have said about the game read RTVW and other interviews. Discussion of Jeff Probst's and Stephen Fishbach’s blogs is here.

Courtney joked in her Survivor fan podcast that her goal was to get higher ratings for Ponderosa than Burnett’s Survivor. A fun look at the castaways post boot and discussion of the Ponderosa clips is here. Discussion of the Insider Videos is here.

A compilation of all outsider spoilers is here.

The title of next week’s show is Loose Lips Sink Ships.

And don’t forget to VOTE!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO RECAP

Immunity Challenge Winner #1 – Parvati
Bootee #1 – Candice
Immunity Challenge Winner #2 – Parvati
Bootee #2 – Danielle

Candice and Danielle never really got to showcase their game and end up being pawns in the game of Survivor.

Photochop courtesty of Tribe

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bravo! Karchita 05-05-10 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... sylvester 05-05-10 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Carezy 05-05-10 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Max Headroom 05-05-10 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... suzzee 05-05-10 5
 ENCORE ENCORE! goldenmike4393 05-05-10 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Travelor 05-05-10 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... SquidProQuo 05-05-10 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Flowerpower 05-06-10 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Brownroach 05-06-10 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... Outfrontgirl 05-06-10 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... kingfish 05-07-10 12
   RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... sportsjoe 05-07-10 13
       RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... PepeLePew13 05-07-10 14
           RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... sportsjoe 05-08-10 15
               RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 ... SquidProQuo 05-08-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-05-10, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bravo!"
Short, sweet, to the point, and well-illustrated. That's just the way a SOTS should be.

Thanks!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-10, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Great job CTgirl! Thank you for doing the SOTS.

"Rupert does use a rock in his pocket"

There's a joke in there somewhere, but pocket rocks and Rupert is just a place I don't want to go.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-10, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Great Job!!

I love reading the SOTS every week!!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Great work, CTgirl!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Nicely done CT, thanks for the links I'd missed most of them during this week.

agman makes me hot

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-10, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ENCORE ENCORE!"
GREAT job!

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-10, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
From one CT girl to another CTgirl - way to go...

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Great summary, CTGirl. Love the pawn shot!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"

GREAT JOB, CTgirl!!!

Can't thank you enough for spelling it all out for me this week. Now that the weather is nice, I'm not spending too much time inside. I really haven't been following the explicit spoiled show details so I'm so glad you have! Thanks so much,

FloPo

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
The ship may be sinking, but your SOTS is highly seaworthy. Great job CTgirl!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Loved it, CT!
Amazing how they plastered the spoilage on the bootees. Leaving! And gave us a cap without Candice. Talking about phoning it in ... CBS did but you didn't!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Nicely done, CT.

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-10, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Before the season started I accidentally did see some of the spoiler that gave the order of the evictions throughout the season. I tried hard to forget what I read, but I swear the final 3 were Parvati, Danielle, and Russell. Has that spoiler been 100% accurate?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-10, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-10 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

Well... watch the episode from last night if you haven't already done so, and get back to us if the spoiler that you mentioned is correct or not.

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-10, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
I watched the episode and Danielle and Candice were booted. I thought that original spoiler had Danielle in the final 3. If it did, then it isn't set in stone the boot order, right?

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-10, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 12 – “A Sinking Ship”"
Sportsjoe, go to the Outside Spoiler thread to find the boot list. It has been very accurate this season.

Maybe the confusion was that Danielle/Parv/Russell were a core alliance, but don't recall them ever being spoiled as the F3.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •